ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Cameron one night in, and already moaning (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347660)

Nicky91 17-09-2018 09:01 AM

one night in, and already moaning

what a bore and a moaner :notimpressed: had a bad night sleep, UGH it's just after one night in there, if you can't take it already in there, just walk :rolleyes:

you knew what you signed up for to start with i guess :bored:

BBDodge 17-09-2018 09:08 AM

He's out of his depth but so was Glyn in BB7 and as Dermot kept telling us, he went on a journey.

LeatherTrumpet 17-09-2018 09:08 AM

Hi did not moan he was asked how he slept

do you want him to lie?

Nicky91 17-09-2018 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10233286)
Hi did not moan he was asked how he slept

do you want him to lie?

no of course not, and yes he was asked that question, but i just can't understand how you can have a bad night sleep after JUST one night in there

:joker: :joker: :joker:

it shows me that he isn't used anything around louder people then

LeatherTrumpet 17-09-2018 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10233288)
no of course not, and yes he was asked that question, but i just can't understand how you can have a bad night sleep after JUST one night in there

:joker: :joker: :joker:

it shows me that he isn't used anything around louder people then

why when have you slept in a noisy dorm with a morbidly obsese man snoring all night?

hijaxers 17-09-2018 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10233296)
why when have you slept in a noisy dorm with a morbidly obsese man snoring all night?

I think the only one that did sleep well was the offender Tomaz :laugh: there's always one so why do they not pack earplugs ? Or are they banned by BB to make them suffer.

Nicky91 17-09-2018 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 10233319)
I think the only one that did sleep well was the offender Tomaz :laugh: there's always one so why do they not pack earplugs ? Or are they banned by BB to make them suffer.

now that's a good idea

poppsywoppsy 17-09-2018 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 10233319)

Gabby had some in CBB.

joeysteele 17-09-2018 01:44 PM

I don't think he was moaning.
I thought he was quite humerous when asked.

It would annoy me, or at least irritate me if I couldn't get to sleep first night or any night.
I didn't take it he was moaning, in fact he came across pretty good in my view about it.

Nicky91 17-09-2018 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10233596)
I don't think he was moaning.
I thought he was quite humerous when asked.

It would annoy me, or at least irritate me if I couldn't get to sleep first night or any night.
I didn't take it he was moaning, in fact he came across pretty good in my view about it.

ok, yeah well i hope he doesn't mention this anymore then, i do think because of him being a conservative politician, we might get some interesting conversation material with him :amazed:

so yeah apart from this he didn't really do something bad, so who knows maybe i will happen to like him more when we see more from him

Pink Panther 17-09-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10233600)
ok, yeah well i hope he doesn't mention this anymore then, i do think because of him being a conservative politician, we might get some interesting conversation material with him :amazed:

so yeah apart from this he didn't really do something bad, so who knows maybe i will happen to like him more when we see more from him

Actually u are MOANING about him answering why he didn't sleep good.

LeatherTrumpet 17-09-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

he isnt a conservative politician

joeysteele 17-09-2018 03:18 PM

Quote:

:joker: I'm sure he will be mentioning it again, Nicky.
I quite like him, I'd want to talk with him in there.
I thought a bit like him when I was 18/19.
The fact he has an interest in politics, regardless of his party allegiance at present, I'd find good to converse with him on.

As for the snoring and interrupted sleep, as I said I feel sure he will refer to that again but I'm also sure a lot of the others will be referring to it too, if Tomasz keeps snoring as he was.

Nicky91 17-09-2018 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10233702)
:joker: I'm sure he will be mentioning it again, Nicky.
I quite like him, I'd want to talk with him in there.
I thought a bit like him when I was 18/19.
The fact he has an interest in politics, regardless of his party allegiance at present, I'd find good to converse with him on.

As for the snoring and interrupted sleep, as I said I feel sure he will refer to that again but I'm also sure a lot of the others will be referring to it too, if Tomasz keeps snoring as he was.

he's very relatable i guess, the most relatable in there next to Kay i think

parmnion 17-09-2018 03:42 PM

And the reaching begins

Robodog 17-09-2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10233724)
he's very relatable i guess, the most relatable in there next to Kay i think

Yeah - with those big characters this year - all strutting and peacocking themselves, there is something refreshingly normal and relatable about Cameron in there amongst them

mr rochester 17-09-2018 03:50 PM

He’s the socially uncomfortable one isn’t he?

I thought his dad was absolutely lovely. He’s obviously from a good home so will be more likely to be well balanced and intelligent.

So far he hasn’t irritated me but I do feel he might be a little out of his depth just at the moment.

Saying you didn’t sleep well when asked isn’t really moaning. Tomasz (who snores like a train because he is unhealthy) hates Conservatives so this might make interesting viewing - if perchance any intelligent conversation happens in this series.

I hope Kay takes Cameron under her wing and then the 2 nicest ones will grow together.

Nicky91 17-09-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 10233753)
He’s the socially uncomfortable isn’t he?

I thought his dad was absolutely lovely. He’s obviously from a good home so will be more likely to be well balanced and intelligent.

So far he hasn’t irritated me but I do feel he might be a little out of his depth just at the moment.

Saying you didn’t sleep well when asked isn’t really moaning. Tomasz (who snores like a train because he is unhealthy) hates Conservatives so this might make interesting viewing - if perchance any intelligent conversation happens in this series.

I hope Kay takes Cameron under her wing and then the 2 nicest ones will grow together.

bit out of his comfort zone now i guess in the BB house

yes Kay/Cameron duo would make sense, the 2 most normal to stick up for each other

mr rochester 17-09-2018 03:53 PM

Yes exactly that. Also it would give Cameron more creditability if they became friends wouldnt it?

mr rochester 17-09-2018 03:55 PM

Also they may well have animal rights in common...

BBUK-Fan 17-09-2018 03:58 PM

The fact Nicky supports Lewis G just shows where his morals lie....
Spoiler:

Up his arse

Nicky91 17-09-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 10233761)
Yes exactly that. Also it would give Cameron more creditability if they became friends wouldnt it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 10233764)
Also they may well have animal rights in common...

yes and i think their discussions could also be well liked overall by the public, something else than the bitchy gossip and showmances

that is also what ITV needs to focus on, get better hm's who also can make interesting conversations, and no showmances since they have their other show Love Island for that

mr rochester 17-09-2018 04:03 PM

Yes that’s so true. When the limelight hoggers settle down and stop their inane posturing and we get the chance to see more of the quieter ones (always more interesting to watch) and get to know them better. As long as Kay keeps away from Isaac there may be a good chance for the viewers...

Nicky91 17-09-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 10233779)
Yes that’s so true. When the limelight hoggers settle down and stop their inane posturing and we get the chance to see more of the quieter ones (always more interesting to watch) and get to know them better. As long as Kay keeps away from Isaac there may be a good chance for the viewers...

i only like Lewis G for a good laugh now anyway, and about Isaac, well i felt sorry for him in the argument with Anamelia

rusticgal 17-09-2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10233278)
what a bore and a moaner :notimpressed: had a bad night sleep, UGH it's just after one night in there, if you can't take it already in there, just walk :rolleyes:

you knew what you signed up for to start with i guess :bored:

I think that's unfair...BB asked him how all the housemates slept. He didn't moan about it..he merely mentioned it and it wasn't the reason for him going to the diary room.
I really like Cameron at the moment.