ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Zoe Wasted potential twist (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347879)

Shaun 20-09-2018 02:30 AM

Wasted potential twist

Wouldn't it have been amazing if Zoe - who has the power to swap her coins total with someone else's at the end of the task - purposely lost every single challenge during the week just to screw someone else over who was in the top 3 and didn't particularly like? :flutter: ugh what could have been...

Mokka 20-09-2018 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 10240147)
Wouldn't it have been amazing if Zoe - who has the power to swap her coins total with someone else's at the end of the task - purposely lost every single challenge during the week just to screw someone else over who was in the top 3 and didn't particularly like? :flutter: ugh what could have been...

This is one of my issues with BBUK... the public would have turned against her, as would the house, for "playing a game".... so yeah it would have been a great strategic move... but it would have been to her detriment ultimately.

GoldHeart 20-09-2018 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 10240147)

You do realise it's been set up for her to use her power in tomorrow's HL show , in the blood task she had to be equal like the rest of the housemates i don't think she was allowed to use it then .

Shaun 20-09-2018 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10240150)
You do realise it's been set up for her to use her power in tomorrow's HL show , in the blood task she had to be equal like the rest of the housemates i don't think she was allowed to use it then .

Absolutely but what I'm saying is: she's been pretty much trying her hardest with all of the challenges anyway and hasn't excluded herself from any of them either, so effectively she's still playing to win when she doesn't even need to. Which would suggest that she isn't going to use her power strategically, perhaps because the viewing public have a tendency to react negatively to gameplay. Ergo, it's a wasted twist.

GoldHeart 20-09-2018 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 10240152)
Absolutely but what I'm saying is: she's been pretty much trying her hardest with all of the challenges anyway and hasn't excluded herself from any of them either, so effectively she's still playing to win when she doesn't even need to. Which would suggest that she isn't going to use her power strategically, perhaps because the viewing public have a tendency to react negatively to gameplay. Ergo, it's a wasted twist.

But if she excluded herself the other housemates would be suspicious though? , she has to still play to win . Unless there's something i've missed :conf: .

It's kind of like when Tomasz had the option to keep all the coins in the quiz challenge but he shared them, but he almost slipped up to the other housemates i'm surprised he didn't get into trouble for almost letting the cat out the bag .