ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Anamelia and Kenaley going from confiding in eachother to rowing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347896)

Elliot 20-09-2018 12:36 PM

Anamelia and Kenaley going from confiding in eachother to rowing

:skull: did anyone else find this really hillarous??

Niamh. 20-09-2018 12:37 PM

I'm just wondering if something else had happened in between for the girls to be so pissed off

MTVN 20-09-2018 12:40 PM

Yeah it seemed like Kenaley had never even considered any of that stuff until Brooke commented on it and that suddenly made her pissed off at Anamelia

Pink Panther 20-09-2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10240524)
I'm just wondering if something else had happened in between for the girls to be so pissed off

It's called jealousy. Brooke and Kenaley are jealous, but Brooke started expressing it first to get the ball rolling. Their criticisms of her saying she never asks about THEIR ISSUES and THEIR STORIES were MEANINGLESS esp that MINUTES EARLIER SHE WAS ASKING AND COMFORTING KENELEY. Also she was asking and comforting Tomasz during his army experience story.

WAKE UP PEOPLE. Notice how none of them have any opinions on Lewis G waking everyone up at night with that Anemilia song. Now THAT IS WORTHY OF CRITICISM. Bullying 101.

Niamh. 20-09-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Panther (Post 10240529)
It's called jealousy. Brooke and Kenaley are jealous, but Brooke started expressing it first to get the ball rolling. Their criticisms of her saying she never asks about THEIR ISSUES and THEIR STORIES were MEANINGLESS esp that MINUTES EARLIER SHE WAS ASKING AND COMFORTING KENELEY. Also she was asking and comforting Tomasz during his army experience story.

WAKE UP PEOPLE. Notice how none of them have any opinions on Lewis G waking everyone up at night with that Anemilia song. Now THAT IS WORTHY OF CRITICISM. Bullying 101.

Jealous of what? Why do girls always get accused of jealousy if they don't like another girl? Anamelia is bloody annoying and we only see her 1 hour a day, a more likely reason than jealousy is they just find her irritating like most of the people watching at home or is everyone at home jealous of her as well? :laugh:

Elliot 20-09-2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

It is pretty interesting tbh but also like people are vocally critical of Lewis g where they weren’t with anamelia before. There’s clearly something underline going on. And I don’t just think it’s jealousy because Lewis f feels the same way. Do you really think everyone inthat house that says they dislike her lusts for her and it manifests into hate?

sungrass 20-09-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10240539)
Jealous of what? Why do girls always get accused of jealousy if they don't like another girl? Anamelia is bloody annoying and we only see her 1 hour a day, a more likely reason than jealousy is they just find her irritating like most of the people watching at home or is everyone at home jealous of her as well? :laugh:

I know - I dont sense ANY jealousy - I sense the pack sensing weakness and turning on the weakest one if anything. But its not jealousy - I doubt ANYONE would want to swap places with Anamelia right now. Shes the target - if it was a housemates vote to evict - without talking -they would all say Anamelia...

Niamh. 20-09-2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungrass (Post 10240610)
I know - I dont sense ANY jealousy - I sense the pack sensing weakness and turning on the weakest one if anything. But its not jealousy - I doubt ANYONE would want to swap places with Anamelia right now. Shes the target - if it was a housemates vote to evict - without talking -they would all say Anamelia...

Again I disagree but yours is alteast plausible. I still just think they find her really irritating

montblanc 20-09-2018 06:20 PM

i'm so confused on what happened :skull:

rionablue 20-09-2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

:dance::dance::dance::dance: You got it Pink. That is exactly what is wrong.

montblanc 20-09-2018 07:34 PM

i don't see how it's jealousy?

they're just annoyed by her that's it