ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis F Lewis F is spot on about Lewis G (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348266)

Vanessa 25-09-2018 01:02 PM

Lewis F is spot on about Lewis G

Lewis G just isn't a nice person at all. It's like he enjoys upsetting people. Shame, because he can be entertaining. But he's such an awful person i just can't root for him.

arista 25-09-2018 01:03 PM

Correct

parmnion 25-09-2018 01:12 PM

i dont think lewisf is such a nice person either.

He is trying to get the house to turn on lewisg whilst buttering them all up with compliments about how lovely they are etc etc etc..

huge gameplayer this bloke, one that is as annoying as marco from bb5..

strutting about like a peacock in that hideous tacky fur coat thinking hes some master muser for the nation...piss off son, your NOT right, your NOT right.

Elliot 25-09-2018 01:13 PM

The house nominate Lewis f too so it’s not like he’s the arbiter of truth in that house and calls the shots lol

Vanessa 25-09-2018 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10250335)
The house nominate Lewis f too so it’s not like he’s the arbiter of truth in that house and calls the shots lol

It's because he tends to isolate himself. But isn't nasty like Lewis G.

Vanessa 25-09-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10250332)

He is trying to get the house to turn on lewisg whilst buttering them all up with compliments about how lovely they are etc etc etc..

strutting about like a peacock in that hi:laugh:deous tacky fur coat thinking hes some master muser for the nation...piss off son, your NOT right, your NOT right.

Lewis G needs no help in turning people against him. Its his speciality :laugh:

Elliot 25-09-2018 01:16 PM

Yeah I didn’t mean it in a bad way. Some people are calling him manipulative but if he really was the sole reason they don’t like Lewis g they wouldn’t nominate him as much. I think making huge noises, uncomfortable atmosphere and screaming at people for throwing away his poisonous food has been damming enough

Vanessa 25-09-2018 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10250340)
Yeah I didn’t mean it in a bad way. Some people are calling him manipulative but if he really was the sole reason they don’t like Lewis g they wouldn’t nominate him as much. I think making huge noises, uncomfortable atmosphere and screaming at people for throwing away his poisonous food has been damming enough

Lewis G just has no respect for anyone in there. And i agree with Lewis f, its all an act. He's trying to be luke Bear. He already said he was his favourite housemate.

DrunkerThanMoses 25-09-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10250332)

strutting about like a peacock in that hideous tacky fur coat thinking hes some master muser for the nation...piss off son, your NOT right, your NOT right.

True this "I am a lone wolf" attitude is boring

Vanessa 25-09-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 10250344)
True this "I am a lone wolf" attitude is boring

But some people are like that. I can relate, because I'm the same. Not everyone is comfortable in a group.

DrunkerThanMoses 25-09-2018 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10250352)
But some people are like that. I can relate, because I'm the same. Not everyone is comfortable in a group.

I just think it's a game plan with him tbh. He clearly has people in the house who like him yet he keeps going on about being alone which I think is just him trying to get sympathy. Plus if Lewis g goes this week I will be interesed to see what he does next... I fell like he is the type to moan and moan about certain people... I kinda think he is sneaky. He did it to anamelia last week and doing it too Lewis g this week. Granted both brought it on themselves as well I just think he makes it worse by constantly bitching and moaning about them

Aaliyah 25-09-2018 01:46 PM

Lewis F is the most miserable boring person I've ever laid eyes on. He never smiles, even when he laughs he doesn't smile, he's such a moody little **** I can't stand him.

I will be voting to evict him.

reece(: 25-09-2018 01:47 PM

He's no worse than Bear though

chuff me dizzy 25-09-2018 01:58 PM

I doubt very much that the idiot carries on outside the house as he does in it ,he would be constantly in A&E ,same with Tomasz, he's playing another fake character in the house, no way he dresses as a woman outside the house as he would have perfected his hair and make up by now, get BOTH of them out asap ffs

Vanessa 25-09-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10250364)
He's no worse than Bear though

But Bear is genuinely like that. With Lewis g I think it's an act. He thinks he can win by acting like Bear.

Eddie. 25-09-2018 02:55 PM

Lewis F is the only housemate in there who has the BALLS to speak the truth...

Maybe add Anamelia in it as well had she not been given an unjust eviction...

chuff me dizzy 25-09-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie. (Post 10250415)

I agree, Cameron doesn't hold back either

Vanessa 25-09-2018 03:01 PM

Quote:

Yes and this is why i like him.

jyunga 25-09-2018 03:04 PM

Lewis is a twat and trying to hard to make camera time.

LeatherTrumpet 25-09-2018 03:05 PM

he is like a mini unfunny version of Russel brand

:skull:

Vanessa 25-09-2018 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jyunga (Post 10250431)
Lewis is a twat and trying to hard to make camera time.

Which one?

parmnion 25-09-2018 03:06 PM

Quote:

WE COULD ALL CREEP AWAY TO THE DIARY ROOM TO "TELL IT HOW IT IS"......I will save judgement if he actually faces up to anything face to face.