ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis G Needs to Stay. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348382)

Pleasedonotswear93 27-09-2018 10:47 AM

Lewis G Needs to Stay.

As much as a Bellend he is, he needs to stay, otherwise it’s Big Brother 4 the sequel. Who agrees ??

Elliot 27-09-2018 10:48 AM

Big brother 4 is a great comparison in fact

Vanessa 27-09-2018 10:49 AM

I can't watch the show anymore with him in it
He's pissing me off too much. Everything about him irritates me so much :fist:

MTVN 27-09-2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pleasedonotswear93 (Post 10253605)
As much as a Bellend he is, he needs to stay, otherwise it’s Big Brother 4 the sequel. Who agrees ??

Spot on, hope you will be voting

mizzy25 27-09-2018 10:50 AM

I don't understand why people find him entertaining?

DouglasS 27-09-2018 10:55 AM

They need to do a secret house fake eviction this week!

parmnion 27-09-2018 10:55 AM

He needs to stay as does Lewis f to be fair

bitontheslide 27-09-2018 10:56 AM

i think it will be good for the house dynamic to keep G in. If they know he is preferred to the guy who sulks in the corner, it will force them in to action, otherwise it will deteriorate into a bore fest.

Shake the house up, and then get him out, but it would be a bad signal at this point.

Elliot 27-09-2018 10:57 AM

They need to replace him with talia

LeatherTrumpet 27-09-2018 11:00 AM

sian and issac have no humour and are passengers, they need to bloody go

arista 27-09-2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10253609)
I can't watch the show anymore with him in it
He's pissing me off too much. Everything about him irritates me so much :fist:

The Piss Head is Going on Friday.

Patricia4 27-09-2018 11:34 AM

He was my favourite but Ive gone off him a bit but it will be a dead show without him the females in there are all dead meat.
Worse one ever they needed a couple of older one's in there at the start.

poppsywoppsy 27-09-2018 11:49 AM

You will be still able to see him on BOTS.

Then the others can stop pussyfooting around and not worry about being targeted by him.

rusticgal 27-09-2018 12:12 PM

He wont be a loss...he has nothing more to offer. No one takes him seriously...no one has really given him the reaction he wants because he is so transparent and its all been done before. He is no Bear...because if he has upset someone with his behaviour he apologises..so whats the point of doing it in the first place.
Bear showed no compassion or remorse about his actions...which made him so vile. Lewis G is a pussycat in comparison.
He has tried to emulate Bear...and be the house villain in a funny way but he cant pull it off.

Jase. 27-09-2018 12:15 PM

I can kinda see where the Bear love came from because we'd never seen anybody so openly antagonistic before, but Lewis G's basically a watered down poundland version of him so it just comes across as eyerolly and cringe.

So no, he certainly doesn't need to stay :joker:

LukeB 27-09-2018 12:20 PM

I don't think Lewis G will be a loss at all :shrug: we've seen it all be before and anyone trying to a certain housemate is boring. Others might get a chance to shine, i rather have original people rather than a copycat of a ex CBB housemate.

GoldHeart 27-09-2018 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pleasedonotswear93 (Post 10253605)

In the first week i wanted him to stay ,but Lewis G has nothing else to offer he's a 1 trick pony . He's already annoyed the whole house :rolleyes: .

LukeB 27-09-2018 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10253687)
In the first week i wanted him to stay but Lewis G has nothing else to offer , he's a 1 trick pony . He's already annoyed the whole house :rolleyes: .

This too.

These types are one trick ponies and it's not really that interesting after seeing it loads of times.

rph 27-09-2018 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10253625)

The Piss Head is Going on Friday.

As it should be :D

Jase. 27-09-2018 12:26 PM

I wonder if his messy parents will be shocked when he's evicted

Vicky. 27-09-2018 12:29 PM

Much as I enjoy watching Lewis G (akin to admitting to being a baby eater on here tbh :laugh: ) I think when he goes..it will change the house a lot. Its easy for them now, to all be hating him as he is so hateable...but they will turn on each other. This house..I cannot see them all getting along tbh.

IF though, the ones who speak up keep going immediately, the last half of the series is going to be quite crap. But at this stage I still see a lot of potential.

GoldHeart 27-09-2018 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10253695)
Much as I enjoy watching Lewis G (akin to admitting to being a baby eater on here tbh :laugh: ) I think when he goes..it will change the house a lot. Its easy for them now, to all be hating him as he is so hateable...but they will turn on each other. This house..I cannot see them all getting along tbh.

IF though, the ones who speak up keep going immediately, the last half of the series is going to be quite crap. But at this stage I still see a lot of potential.

But Lewis G is so predictable & boring now , there's nothing new with him it's the same village idiot routine of pi ssing the whole house off :bored: .

And it was obvious as soon as Anamelia got evicted that his next target would be Lewis F , the only time i laugh is because of how childish and immature he is . But it's not entertaining anymore as there's nothing else he's got to show us :rolleyes: .

Elliot 27-09-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10253695)

I really can’t see anything too extreme happening it was jus because Lewis and anamelia are over the top.. maybe I’ll be proven wrong but these don’t seem like the sorta people to do that. I can see a few minor divides coming tho

Glenn-C 27-09-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase. (Post 10253691)
I wonder if his messy parents will be shocked when he's evicted

Bye if they aren't there :hehe:

bitontheslide 27-09-2018 01:09 PM

people that say lewis G is predictable and boring, what are the other housemates then, because they aint exciting