ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Cameron is messy af I’m here for it (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348418)

Elliot 27-09-2018 10:18 PM

Cameron is messy af I’m here for it

Him randomly turning on akeem asqjajshs I can’t even defend him as a person anymore but it’s a scream to watch

Jase. 27-09-2018 10:19 PM

He makes me SICK!

Daniel. 27-09-2018 10:21 PM

He’s a righteous legend

I think this is the first time I like a tibb hated housemate

Rob! 27-09-2018 10:21 PM

I honestly don’t get the hate at all, I think he’s hilarious.

Vicky. 27-09-2018 10:22 PM

I think hes great, but can see him being a huge target for the forum after Lewis G goes on friday

Epic. 27-09-2018 10:24 PM

A cross between Luke Marsden and Arthur Fulford; stuck up pretentious ARSE

rph 27-09-2018 10:34 PM

Still team cam :D - for the chaos

joeysteele 27-09-2018 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 10254822)
I honestly don’t get the hate at all, I think he’s hilarious.

I find him really funny to watch too.
I see nothing to dislike, he's one of my favourites.

Rob! 27-09-2018 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10254888)

I think the issue with Cameron is that even though he is quite mature for his age, you can tell that he IS still just an 18 year old who does what any youngest person would do in a group like that and sometimes go and hang with the bigger boys like Lewis G and Issac and try and join in with them because it's more important at that age to try and place some sort of social status on yourself. All his videos don't really bother me because he was 15/16 when he made them and YES there is a huge difference between that and Ellis. I think he is a perfectly decent guy and he'll probably grow up to become a great bloke once he's ironed out all his issues within himself.

Elliot 27-09-2018 11:04 PM

His videos weren’t even bad Ellis used the p word multiple times in tweets unironically whereas Cameron laughed at feminists how are they the same fking thing asdfg

DouglasS 27-09-2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10254823)
I think hes great, but can see him being a huge target for the forum after Lewis G goes on friday

Cameron will be the New hated figure, followed by Isaac.

I reckon Cameron will not go over the likes of Kaye/Isaac though.

sungrass 28-09-2018 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase. (Post 10254815)
He makes me SICK!

Agree - I used to work in vocational studies to get disabled people into work and every so often you would get a Cameron - His parents would show up and see him and settle him and shake hands with the people in charge - if I said Spoilt you couldnt imagine. What has he got to give - two shakeey fingers reaching to someone with a pulse with an awkward - I MIGHT LIKE YOU - it wont even get that far - if we want drama if we want drama to kick off- Cameron has to go. We have weak females this year - Imagine if we didnt - BB cant go out on this!!

Tony Montana 28-09-2018 12:18 AM

His Bitching is Hilarious

letmein 28-09-2018 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10254945)
His videos weren’t even bad Ellis used the p word multiple times in tweets unironically whereas Cameron laughed at feminists how are they the same fking thing asdfg

What's the p word?

Rob! 28-09-2018 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10254888)

Quote:

Originally Posted by letmein (Post 10255083)
What's the p word?

Pachydermia

GoldHeart 28-09-2018 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10254811)
Him randomly turning on akeem asqjajshs I can’t even defend him as a person anymore but it’s a scream to watch

Cameron is a compete bellend , i have zero time for him :bored: .

And he was useless in the chicken task . He just kept freaking out like a baby .

crashandburn 28-09-2018 02:47 AM

I dislike him immensely, but enjoy watching him (for now).

Unlike Lewis G who I dislike and don't enjoy watching at all.

Cameron is a sneaky, slimy little weasel. He was going to do something sneaky during the gold mine task (we never found out exactly what). He pretends to be Lewis F's "little bro" but went to Lewis G's bedside after "Weetabix-gate" and sucked up to him.

His "coming out" journey is fake as ****. "Oh I have a big secret that I'm super uncomfortable talking about, so I'm just gonna talk about it in front of millions of people" lol ok.

Ugh he's a rotten little guy. But... for now... I enjoy watching him. I certainly wouldn't support him winning though.

parmnion 28-09-2018 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 10254942)
I think the issue with Cameron is that even though he is quite mature for his age, you can tell that he IS still just an 18 year old who does what any youngest person would do in a group like that and sometimes go and hang with the bigger boys like Lewis G and Issac and try and join in with them because it's more important at that age to try and place some sort of social status on yourself. All his videos don't really bother me because he was 15/16 when he made them and YES there is a huge difference between that and Ellis. I think he is a perfectly decent guy and he'll probably grow up to become a great bloke once he's ironed out all his issues within himself.

Nice post but the only reason he's hanging with LG at the moment is cause he wants his coins when he goes. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS YOUNG BOY.

Cherie 28-09-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10255518)
Nice post but the only reason he's hanging with LG at the moment is cause he wants his coins when he goes. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS YOUNG BOY.

Has Tomasz told everyone about the the evictee donating the coins though?

parmnion 28-09-2018 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10255520)
Has Tomasz told everyone about the the evictee donating the coins though?

Ive seen him tell 2 people and I think it's fair to say he will have told Cameron.:blush:

arista 28-09-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10254811)

We only got a edit of it,
we need to see more

storybrooke 28-09-2018 03:04 PM

I don't even know what his game plan is at the moment but I'm still a fan, least it's somewhat entertaining to watch

parmnion 28-09-2018 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storybrooke (Post 10255585)
I don't even know what his game plan is at the moment but I'm still a fan, least it's somewhat entertaining to watch

He is looking out for all the storylines then making sure he gets involved in them...he has also started trying to be friendly with whoever he thinks will be evicted or whoever is up for noms to try and get them to donate their coins to him when he leaves.

Eg, hearing others views on akeem then going straight to akeem to accuse him of those things....and his sudden liking of lg.... It's good, but pretty obvious.

y.winter 28-09-2018 05:04 PM

He's trying to eat all the cakes and have them too. Time for it to backfire him tonight.

Daniel-X 28-09-2018 05:07 PM

An unjustified superiority complex is never a good look!