ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Emma showering Lewis g with praise yesterday (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348520)

Elliot 29-09-2018 10:27 AM

Emma showering Lewis g with praise yesterday

You could tell she clearly liked him, which just seemed strange due to her hatred for bear and he’s so clearly trying to copy him. It was awfully strange. But it haven’t cancelled Emma for me anyway after her fantastic roxy interview it’ll prob take a murder

bitontheslide 29-09-2018 10:29 AM

ive said all along G wasn't like bear, emma obviously thought the same too

arista 29-09-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10257376)
You could tell she clearly liked him, which just seemed strange due to her hatred for bear and he’s so clearly trying to copy him. It was awfully strange. But it haven’t cancelled Emma for me anyway after her fantastic roxy interview it’ll prob take a murder

No I think it is respect she gives all of them.
She could see how weak
he became once he viewed clips of Lewis F.

rusticgal 29-09-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10257380)
ive said all along G wasn't like bear, emma obviously thought the same too

Me too....he is a pussycat in comparison. He came across quite decent in his interview and he was like that at moments in the house...he does apologise if he has upset anyone and he took defeat in the best way possible..
To be fair Emma did point out his behaviour and questioned him on it...he is a prat but isn't really malicious but he entertains himself at other peoples expense and wants a reaction....he just needs to grow up...

Patricia4 29-09-2018 11:44 AM

I thought Emma did a good interview with Lewis G.

armand.kay 29-09-2018 08:40 PM

Lewis G really isnt that bad people need to chill

armand.kay 29-09-2018 08:40 PM

He's not done anything to deserve getting grilled

montblanc 29-09-2018 08:42 PM

you can tell she liked him from ana's interview

he's not that bad anyways so i don't really mind

JoshBB 29-09-2018 09:14 PM

Yeah, I recall someone saying that when Emma's bad, she's really bad. And I thought that last night tbh.

DouglasS 29-09-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 10258184)
Lewis G really isnt that bad people need to chill

This.

People are acting as if he was worse than Roxanne :laugh:

Jase. 29-09-2018 09:25 PM

Yeah I have no idea where that came from

y.winter 29-09-2018 09:49 PM

Remember when Emma detested Bear but tried really hard pretending she's not in the interview? :umm2:

Tony Montana 29-09-2018 09:58 PM

As others have just said above me, He wasn’t nowhere near as Bad as Bear. He was obviously putting on this whole act this entire time.

BBDodge 29-09-2018 10:18 PM

Though on BOTS she said it was the right result. Lewis F offers more. If Lewis G stayed we'd just get the same scenarios being repeated.

hijaxers 29-09-2018 10:35 PM

well she did say on BBOTS that she was dreading the interview , totally expecting him to carry the 'big i am' on - but was pleasantly surprised , nowt wrong with that ! I'm sure it would have gone different had his attitude been different so she went with it .

All good for me. He's gone :dance::cheer2:

Oliver_W 29-09-2018 10:42 PM

I wanted Lewis G to be evicted, but I don't think he was that bad, and he's obviously not a bad person. He certainly doesn't deserve active dislike.

armand.kay 29-09-2018 10:43 PM

You girlies wan't Emma to be impartial but to also want her to grill the housemates you don't like

Ammi 30-09-2018 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10257376)

..yeah it was obvious that she did like him, Elliot...but I think many people have liked him but didn’t like Bear and vice versa...they’ve liked Bear but haven’t liked Lewis G so much...so there are other individual characteristics involved also obviously with them both...it’s funny though how a housemate considered leaving because she was being seen as an ‘enabler’ of his behaviour...and that wasn’t shown at all to him, the impact his behaviour was having on the people who are forced to share a living space with him....whether the impact be intended or not, this is how his housemates were feeling about him...I mean that’s a really important thing to show in an eviction interview, surely...especially as it involved behaviour that contributed greatly to him being being evicted and sat in that chair in front of her...and also would have contributed to Kay leaving, had she done so....Emma not only accepted his ‘I always apologise’ go too stance...but she agreed with it as well and said...yeah, you do always apologise...or something like that from what I recall...instead of saying, if you gave more thought to your behaviour Lewis in taking in how it makes others feel ...then you wouldn’t need to apologise so much...saying sorry means nothing when the behaviour just carries on with no thoughts to actually addressing it after the apologies...

Ammi 30-09-2018 07:41 AM

...having said that though..:laugh:...if this is to be the last BB ..(...for her anyway as the leading lady and maybe for all of us...)...she may as well give them all good interviews and just end on a jolly old note and loving them all...(...unless housemates have been harmed or killed in the process, of course....)...

Chero 30-09-2018 08:28 AM

I actually thought he showed signs of an abusive personality. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with the guy. And the guys always say sorry afterwards, and it won't happen again. But yet there's a next time. I'm glad to see the back of him, though the other Louis is not one of my favs, either.

Pink Panther 30-09-2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 10258272)
You girlies wan't Emma to be impartial but to also want her to grill the housemates you don't like

She attacked Kim Woodburn. She's never impartial in my eyes.