ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Tomasz why is he still near the top of polls (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348534)

susie q 29-09-2018 02:38 PM

why is he still near the top of polls

At first I liked Tomasz, it seemed like he would be a good housemate, who would create fun, and be entertaining. But I have done a complete turn around on him. He really is the bitchiest housemate, complains constantly about Akeem , but doesnt have the guts to say anything to his face. Cameron has at least spoken to Akeem. Tomasz seemed proud of getting the house a basic budget, for the sake of a few coins. Besides bitching the only other topic of conversation he has is sex. He also comes across as quite lazy, doesnt seem to get involved in anything just sits around smoking. I hope hes up next week, i dont like Isaac, but would still rather he stayed over Tomasz. Why do people still like him so much that hes near the top of most polls?:conf:

storybrooke 29-09-2018 02:40 PM

I agree with what you've said here, he seemed quite funny at first but as we're seeing more of him he can be quite bitchy and does talk constantly about sex

Elliot 29-09-2018 03:02 PM

My opinion changes of him daily atm he’s annoying me

Mokka 29-09-2018 03:10 PM

I'm still a fan. He was right... they would have failed with or without his bitcoin task. And I'm not going to be down on someone for playing the game and being themselves... it's the people who pretend to be a persona they aren't to win that get on my tits.

thisisdanny 29-09-2018 03:32 PM

I love ha

Underscore 29-09-2018 03:33 PM

he's getting oon ma tits!

tanussa 29-09-2018 04:18 PM

sdont know but am glad to see him sinking down the polls. people are seeing he isnt the lovable character they thought he was

Kazanne 29-09-2018 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underscore (Post 10257802)
he's getting oon ma tits!

Speaking of tits,he has bigger ones than me!!!:rant:

Underscore 29-09-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10257882)

:joker::joker::joker:

Kazanne 29-09-2018 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underscore (Post 10257893)
:joker::joker::joker:

So unfair :laugh:

Vanessa 29-09-2018 04:55 PM

I'm slowly going off him. I don't like him going after Akeem, who is so lovely :fist:

chuff me dizzy 29-09-2018 05:43 PM

Hes everything I detest in a person

Vanessa 29-09-2018 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10257974)
Hes everything I detest in a person

At least Lewis is topping the poll :love:

BBDodge 29-09-2018 06:23 PM

I still like him as a housemate but he's no angel. Competing with Cameron and Isaac as the villain of the house.

LaLaLand 29-09-2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mokka (Post 10257779)
I'm still a fan. He was right... they would have failed with or without his bitcoin task. And I'm not going to be down on someone for playing the game and being themselves... it's the people who pretend to be a persona they aren't to win that get on my tits.

THIS! :clap2:

Ammi 29-09-2018 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 10257734)
At first I liked Tomasz, it seemed like he would be a good housemate, who would create fun, and be entertaining. But I have done a complete turn around on him. He really is the bitchiest housemate, complains constantly about Akeem , but doesnt have the guts to say anything to his face. Cameron has at least spoken to Akeem. Tomasz seemed proud of getting the house a basic budget, for the sake of a few coins. Besides bitching the only other topic of conversation he has is sex. He also comes across as quite lazy, doesnt seem to get involved in anything just sits around smoking. I hope hes up next week, i dont like Isaac, but would still rather he stayed over Tomasz. Why do people still like him so much that hes near the top of most polls?:conf:

..I guess I can only say why I like him, Susie...(...still..:laugh:..)...I don’t find that he bitches any more or any less than many housemates do...and I don’t see that he’s constantly complained about Akeem, it’s only been in the last few days that we’ve seen a few housemates discussing Akeem, so it’s a new thing, rather than a constant thing...and I like Akeem, he seems like a nice, level guy...and tries to be a calming presence...but with the egg cracking task at the kiosk..?...Akeem did decide that he felt all of the others should spend some of their coins...and yet he made the decision how much he himself would spend...which I could see could be perceived as arrogance by some of the others and also annoying for those who are saving their coins for specific personal reasons, like Zoe is...and that’s mostly what provoked the discussions about him...I think also, others want to feel they have an opportunity to be coin leader as well, so the position Akeem has had is always going to provoke a bit of discussion, that’s human nature I think.....for me it didn’t show Tomasz being proud of his decision to take the coins for himself at all in the secret part...which is why he obviously felt the need to ‘confess’ to Cameron and offload to someone about it... I haven’t really noticed all the sexual conversations he’s apparently had, I have to say...but most of the housemates have had sexual conversations at some time...I haven’t noticed him particularly having more sexual conversations than others though..other than cooking, I haven’t noticed other housemates all doing chores regularly while seeing Tomasz not doing them...so I can’t really see that he can be seen as a lazy person, if that’s what’s meant by lazy...he does sit in the smoking area with the smokers for sure because he vapes, I haven’t seen him actually smoking... But he seems to get along well with Cian and Zoe in particular who also gather in the smoking area obviously so they all have conversations there...and as a vaper, it would make sense he would spend time there as well...so I guess I just haven’t much seen any change in him that would make me like him less than I have from the first week in the house...

susie q 29-09-2018 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10257882)

:joker::joker: Me to

armand.kay 29-09-2018 08:11 PM

Are we playing how many "wah why do people like Tomasz" threads does it take to crash the forum?

LaLaLand 29-09-2018 08:15 PM

Y'all haters just jealous of them F cups!

point17 29-09-2018 10:56 PM

I still like him
His scenes are generally entertaining

His dislike of Akeem seems harsh but I think this generatkon of housemates must get so bored of the same thing plus there's not that many of them

rusticgal 29-09-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 10257734)

I agree completely. I think people find him different...and still hound him mildly amusing. But he is everything you said...and his popularity will wane.

LemonJam 30-09-2018 12:33 AM

He's still my favourite lol. I think his calculating side actually adds to him as a character for me, but I understand why people dislike him.

millyrose 30-09-2018 08:57 AM

I still like him, but I think his teaming up with Issac and attacking Akeem could be his downfall.

Patricia4 30-09-2018 03:26 PM

No

Shaun 30-09-2018 03:37 PM

I suppose it's mostly because he's the most "unique" housemate in there... all of the others can sort of blend in and go unrecognised in a crowd. He's been pretty vocal and involved with plenty of (amusing) tasks as well: the rendition of "I'm Like a Bird" was beautiful :love: