ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis F It's great to see a more confident Lewis (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348571)

Vanessa 30-09-2018 10:34 PM

It's great to see a more confident Lewis

Stealing from the rich and clocking Thomas game. :clap1:

GoldHeart 30-09-2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10259575)
Stealing from the rich and clocking Thomas game. :clap1:

If Lewis F clocks Cameron next then we have an official BB winner :love::fc:

Vanessa 30-09-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10259580)

I can't see him turning on Cameron. Unless he betrays him first.

storybrooke 30-09-2018 10:39 PM

I love his Robin Hood moment

BBDodge 30-09-2018 10:40 PM

Getting a bit cocky now. Needs to avoid a Tomasz-style downfall.

Vanessa 30-09-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 10259593)
Getting a bit cocky now. Needs to avoid a Tomasz-style downfall.

He'll be fine. At least he's not nasty like Thomas.

rph 30-09-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10259580)

Aint Happening

Lostie! 30-09-2018 10:43 PM

Honestly found his whole Robin Hood thing pretty cringeworthy. Starting to feel he'll go down the rabbit hole of courting the public support now he's been saved.

GoldHeart 30-09-2018 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rph (Post 10259596)
Aint Happening

I can atleast DREAM ! :fist:

Jase. 30-09-2018 10:48 PM

An ICON.

rusticgal 30-09-2018 10:56 PM

What I like about him...he sits back and he is bit by bit sussing them all out...

I just love it..:cheer2:

tanussa 30-09-2018 11:14 PM

after tonights show I'm liking him even more........if thats possible

Vanessa 01-10-2018 03:59 AM

I really hope he nominates Kay. She's messing with his head and i don't like it.

GoldHeart 01-10-2018 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10259738)
I really hope he nominates Kay. She's messing with his head and i don't like it.

I don't think he will :rolleyes: .

He'll definitely nominate Isaac and possibly Tomasz for being sneaky with the coins .

Vanessa 01-10-2018 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10259739)
I don't think he will :rolleyes: .

He'll definitely nominate Isaac and possibly Tomasz for being sneaky with the coins .

If he does he will go even further up my estimations. He called her out on her attention seeking and she doesnt like it. Hope she goes next.

GoldHeart 01-10-2018 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10259740)
If he does he will go even further up my estimations. He called her out on her attention seeking and she doesnt like it. Hope she goes next.

Either way she SHOULD still be up for eviction as the people's nomination will put her up as she's very low in all the polls :fc: .

Vanessa 01-10-2018 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10259744)
Either way she SHOULD still be up for eviction as the people's nomination will put her up as she's very low in all the polls :fc: .

I can see now why she's so disliked by the public. She's a complete head ****. Run Lewis, run! Don't go there! :dog:

GoldHeart 01-10-2018 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10259745)
I can see now why she's so disliked by the public. She's a complete head ****. Run Lewis, run! Don't go there! :dog:

The only time i thought Kay was genuine was when Anamelia treated her badly in the first tasks . But after Ana's eviction i realised Kay is fake and it confirmed it with the so called "panic attack" and trying to run out the exit door in such a theatrical performance :sleep: .

Vanessa 01-10-2018 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10259747)
The only time i thought Kay was genuine was when Anamelia treated her badly in the first tasks . But after Ana's eviction i realised Kay is fake and it confirmed it with the so called "panic attack" and trying to run out the exit door in such a theatrical performance :sleep: .

She's turning on her only friend in there. After all he has done for her. Ungrateful twat.

GoldHeart 01-10-2018 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10259749)
She's turning on her only friend in there. After all he has done for her. Ungrateful twat.

:laugh2:
Did you also see the twitter video posted in here , Kay basically twisted everything onto Lewis and said she doesn't want him to upset her. what the hell is wrong with her :crazy:.

Vanessa 01-10-2018 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10259756)
:laugh2:
Did you also see the twitter video posted in here , Kay basically twisted everything onto Lewis and said she doesn't want him to upset her. what the hell is wrong with her :crazy:.

I told you. She fancies him, but can't go there.

parmnion 01-10-2018 07:20 AM

Looks to me like he just wanted to hear his own voice and that's was his real reason for wanting rid of the more vocal hms..

What's he like a well sitting clapping like a circus seal at the slightest thing Cameron says..

parmnion 01-10-2018 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10259747)

Yet Lewis and his theatrics at how he can't be in the same room as Anna or Lewis g is of course real and not dramatic at all.

Ammi 01-10-2018 07:39 AM

...I do feel he’s starting to display more a cocky vibe than a confident vibe...he’s survived over Lewis G and become the only Lewis in the house...and he knew Lewis G would be a big ‘player’ as well and someone to beat, that’s how he’s perceived it anyway..so there he is now, the only Lewis in the house and getting annoyed with BB that they’re still calling him Lewis F and not dropping the F...he couldn’t be bothered to go and sit around the table with the others ..so many thought it was pointless but they all did it anyway, but he didn’t ...he’s been worried about how he’s been perceived with Ana and Lewis G in his rants about and conflicts with them....but he’s now lecturing Kay because she’s worrying about perceptions of her and just dismissing her as ‘she shouldn’t have got involved in reality TV’...I mean they’re meant to be similar in their overthinking and how things effect them but he’s now basically dismissing her...and he’s the only housemate that didn’t play the game and decided to be Robin Hood instead...and letting everyone know that was how he played it, just in case someone had missed that...even with Cameron, when Cameron said he refused to do it...(...who is also game playing..)...Lewis managed to praise himself up and take it all back to him being a ‘fine human being’...:laugh:...yeah, very confident indeed ...

Cherie 01-10-2018 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10259826)
...I do feel he’s starting to display more a cocky vibe than a confident vibe...he’s survived over Lewis G and become the only Lewis in the house...and he knew Lewis G would be a big ‘player’ as well and someone to beat, that’s how he’s perceived it anyway..so there he is now, the only Lewis in the house and getting annoyed with BB that they’re still calling him Lewis F and not dropping the F...he couldn’t be bothered to go and sit around the table with the others ..so many thought it was pointless but they all did it anyway, but he didn’t ...he’s been worried about how he’s been perceived with Ana and Lewis G in his rants about and conflicts with them....but he’s now lecturing Kay because she’s worrying about perceptions of her and just dismissing her as ‘she shouldn’t have got involved in reality TV’...I mean they’re meant to be similar in their overthinking and how things effect them but he’s now basically dismissing her...and he’s the only housemate that didn’t play the game and decided to be Robin Hood instead...and letting everyone know that was how he played it, just in case someone had missed that...even with Cameron, when Cameron said he refused to do it...(...who is also game playing..)...Lewis managed to praise himself up and take it all back to him being a ‘fine human being’...:laugh:...yeah, very confident indeed ...

Yes Ammi, he is so cock sure of himself and has been all along