ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis F It's great to see a more confident Lewis (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348571)

Cherie 01-10-2018 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10259824)
Yet Lewis and his theatrics at how he can't be in the same room as Anna or Lewis g is of course real and not dramatic at all.

:hehe:

Vanessa 01-10-2018 08:31 AM

I like his confidence. What is he supposed to do? Hide in a corner? At least he's contributing to the show. Unlike wallpaper Sian.

Toy Soldier 01-10-2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10259838)
Yes Ammi, he is so cock sure of himself and has been all along

He used to be broke, confused, no joke, got used, smoked dope, paid dues, refused to give up quick, now there's 10 million motherF'ers on his dick. Sold what? Say how? Say who? F what? F me? F you! Come clean, you know he will, drink a fifth of Jim Beam and still stand still. He's the illest fool, cooler than the water in a swimming pool, fly like a seagull, kicking like a mule, more jams than a Beatle from Liverpool.

He delivers fool, now who the F are you? He's Lewis mother****ing F from the old school, got more money than Mark Z, gets more ass than Lewis G. You say he's cocky and I say... what? It isn't bragging motherF'er if you back it up.

:shrug:

Cherie 01-10-2018 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10259849)
I like his confidence. What is he supposed to do? Hide in a corner? At least he's contributing to the show. Unlike wallpaper Sian.

eh that is what he was claiming to be doing while he was being tortured by LG :laugh:

Cherie 01-10-2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10259852)
He used to be broke, confused, no joke, got used, smoked dope, paid dues, refused to give up quick, now there's 10 million motherF'ers on his dick. Sold what? Say how? Say who? F what? F me? F you! Come clean, you know he will, drink a fifth of Jim Beam and still stand still. He's the illest fool, cooler than the water in a swimming pool, fly like a seagull, kicking like a mule, more jams than a Beatle from Liverpool.

He delivers fool, now who the F are you? He's Lewis mother****ing F from the old school, got more money than Mark Z, gets more ass than Lewis G. You say he's cocky and I say... what? It isn't bragging motherF'er if you back it up.

He is delivering a load of **** fool

Toy Soldier 01-10-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10259889)
He is delivering a load of **** fool

Mocking him because you know he's paid! That's why he's slapping his gardeners, and ****ing his maids. Never mind his age but if we're talking numbers... Fifteen million votes motherF'er.

Ammi 01-10-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10259852)

...he thinks he’s got it good. (..and cocky..).. in Borehamwood..?...

...we’ve got acres of land back on the forumhood...

...holding shares cool like Arista-zie...

...scrolling down BB threads in our forty Gig dongle-zies...

....I’m reading all of your posts in the voice of MR T atm...:laugh:...

Toy Soldier 01-10-2018 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10259901)
....I’m reading all of your posts in the voice of MR T atm...:laugh:...

I always read all of your posts like they've been sung by Enya :flutter:

Ammi 01-10-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10259908)
I always read all of your posts like they've been sung by Enya :flutter:

..:laugh:...you looney..:love:...I would be happy if I could achieve Tomasz doing Nelly Furtado...:lovedup:...I have a totally off key singing voice...(...but that never stops me though from persecuting others with it..)...

tanussa 01-10-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10259738)
I really hope he nominates Kay. She's messing with his head and i don't like it.

I've got a feeling she is going to nominate lewis & I also think he will be up again, grrrrrr!
mind you I also think she'll be up too & surely she'll be fav to go no matter who else is up