ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis F Kay and Lewis, what's going on there? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348634)

Vanessa 02-10-2018 07:10 AM

Kay and Lewis, what's going on there?

I think there's something of a spark there. But in some ways they're similar, so sometimes they clash.
Thoughts? :think:

parmnion 02-10-2018 07:13 AM

Lewis got the elbow and turned nasty on her

Ammi 02-10-2018 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10261338)
I think there's something of a spark there. But in some ways they're similar, so sometimes they clash.
Thoughts? :think:

...yes to the last bit, Vanessa...they’re overthinking so much and clashing with their overthinking....too much similarity doesn’t always gel because it doesn’t create any balance which connections need...a spark though..?...hmmmm, maybe..it’s a possibility but Kay i think has an outside person in her life...so would never be pursuing anything with Lewis...

Vanessa 02-10-2018 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10261354)
...yes to the last bit, Vanessa...they’re overthinking so much and clashing with their overthinking....too much similarity doesn’t always gel because it doesn’t create any balance which connections need...a spark though..?...hmmmm, maybe..it’s a possibility but Kay i think has an outside person in her life...so would never be pursuing anything with Lewis...

But I think there is a mutual attraction. Shame they can't pursue it. I think they would suit so well.

Ammi 02-10-2018 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10261358)
But I think there is a mutual attraction. Shame they can't pursue it. I think they would suit so well.

..I’m wondering if it’s someone famous she’s begun a relationship with and she can’t say...?...

Ammi 02-10-2018 07:38 AM

...time will tell, we’ll get to the bottom of it Vanessa, don’t worry...

bitontheslide 02-10-2018 07:40 AM

its quite easy really. Kay say to lewis, Good morning Lewis how are you this fine sunny day and lewis responds ..... **** off you fake bitch

Vanessa 02-10-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10261361)
...time will tell, we’ll get to the bottom of it Vanessa, don’t worry...

I think Lewis would be upset if she left. But i don't know if she will last in there. She's clearly struggling.

Cherie 02-10-2018 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10261363)
its quite easy really. Kay say to lewis, Good morning Lewis how are you this fine sunny day and lewis responds ..... **** off you fake bitch

:joker: you are making me laugh so much

Cherie 02-10-2018 08:20 AM

what is going on is he was completely wrong sided when she wouldn't get involved in a showmance, then he was way over the top and aggressive when he asked if he was sulking after Cian put the kibosh on the prank, he likes his own way, its all about him and he was totally annoyed that he might have looked bad to the public over the prank and took it out on Kay

Amy Jade 02-10-2018 08:22 AM

She didn't want a showmance and dared to call out his bull**** basically so he threw his toys out of the pram

Amy Jade 02-10-2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10261425)
what is going on is he was completely wrong sided when she wouldn't get involved in a showmance, then he was way over the top and aggressive when he asked if he was sulking after Cian put the kibosh on the prank, he likes his own way, its all about him and he was totally annoyed that he might have looked bad to the public over the prank and took it out on Kay

Close the thread we have found the correct answer.