ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Cameron His secret... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348773)

rusticgal 03-10-2018 11:51 PM

His secret...

I think we have all gathered what his 'secret' is.

I hope he shared this with his family before going on National TV to announce it.

jamiewordsley 03-10-2018 11:53 PM

Cant stand the creature, I dont think hes even gay just a massive twat

Rob! 03-10-2018 11:53 PM

He’s a labour supporter.

rusticgal 04-10-2018 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 10265139)
He’s a labour supporter.

:joker:...or UKIP..

ConnorTheJudge 04-10-2018 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10265137)

I hope he shared this with his family before going on National TV to announce it.

It should be up to him who he tells and when.

GoldHeart 04-10-2018 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10265137)

I'm not buying his "secret" :bored: .
NON of it adds up , plus if he doesn't want people to know then why is he dropping hints.

He's got his storyline, he's probably watched different BB series ,and come up with his own game plan.

joeysteele 04-10-2018 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConnorTheJudge (Post 10265172)
It should be up to him who he tells and when.

100% correct.

It's important he says it at a time he's most comfortable to do so.

GoldHeart 04-10-2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10265313)
100% correct.

It's important he says it at a time he's most comfortable to do so.

Why are you so convinced he's telling the truth ?? :notimpressed: .

How do you know his secret isn't just that he lacks relationship experience ,but he's deliberately leading people up the garden path ? :suspect: .

bitontheslide 04-10-2018 08:44 AM

i thought it was underlined last night, if anyone didnt know before. Cameron basically stated that he was reverting to his original game plan of sharing his "secret" with the nation. Like anyone gives 2 ****s

mr rochester 04-10-2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10265306)
I'm not buying his "secret" :bored: .
NON of it adds up , plus if he doesn't want people to know then why is he dropping hints.

He's got his storyline, he's probably watched different BB series ,and come up with his own game plan.

I think the same. I imagine he has discussed this with his family and thinks it will give his enthralled audience a reason to watch him in the “will he- won’t he” stakes. I think he has brought this in with him in order to give himself a storyline. Cian was right - it’s 2018 and no-one cares...

joeysteele 04-10-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10265321)

How do you know his secret isn't just that he lacks relationship experience ,but he's deliberately leading people up the garden path ? :suspect: .

I don't just as you don't know he isn't either.

He has chosen to confide in others in there he has something he feels he may need to reveal to help him feel some relief for himself.

Why should I doubt him.
How also can he be certain that BB are even showing his chats on the issue.
He doesn't and can't know.
Especially with the loud antics before of Lewis G and the issue with Kay all through up until now.

If he is indicating something, that seems to be preying on his mind of a possibly highly personal nature, why on earth should I or anyone else call him a liar as to that.

Twosugars 04-10-2018 12:31 PM

hate to be critical of any coming out, but this one is a bit odd...:think:
hope I'm wrong tho

GoldHeart 04-10-2018 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twosugars (Post 10265717)
hate to be critical of any coming out, but this one is a bit odd...:think:
hope I'm wrong tho

What makes me even more suspicious is the fact that it's 2018 ! and BB has at least 3 LGBT members in there this series already. Plus there's other housemates who are very open minded . So why is Cameron making such a big deal! , he already conveniently has the baby of the house title . Now the sly weasel wants a special sexuality storyline he can drag out for air time its pathetic :sleep: .

So literally like Cian said WHO CARES! , even back in the early 00's there was no big issue with housemates revealing it . They didn't tease with this whole will they spill the beans or won't they attention BS :bored: .

ConnorTheJudge 04-10-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10265321)

Maybe he has told his closest family members and sees "coming out" in BB as an easy way to come out to all the those he knows as well as improving his chances of winning. It maybe 2018 but it's still a hard process to go through.

pontyboi 04-10-2018 01:00 PM

Sorry not buying his secret at all.

Plus its hardly a secret when he's pretty much told half the house and its obviously not hard to guess what it is.

Robertocarlo 04-10-2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 10265139)
He’s a labour supporter.

No, on his entrance he said he's a Tory! That alone puts him in my bad books!

Vanessa 04-10-2018 01:04 PM

Not much of a secret anymore. He told Lewis already.

poppsywoppsy 04-10-2018 01:06 PM

I think he is a virgin and hasn't done the deed with anyone.

Hence his confusion. He is a little bit in love with Lewis though.

GoldHeart 04-10-2018 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10265773)

I've been saying this for ages Poppsy , but i really doubt he likes Lewis in that way. I'm not convinced Cameron is gay :bored: . I find this whole coming out story a big calculated plan :suspect: .

Vanessa 04-10-2018 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10265773)

Do you think so? I thought it was more platonic. He definitely has a lot of love for Lewis.

GoldHeart 04-10-2018 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10265777)
Do you think so? I thought it was more platonic. He definitely has a lot of love for Lewis.

I think he went into the BB house with a plan to form an alliance , and he probably knew or guessed Lewis may be popular on the outside world so he's made sure he's stuck to him like glue . I don't for a second believe he fancies Lewis :rolleyes: as i don't think Cameron is really gay. But he's definitely bonded with Lewis .

I think Cameron is an inexperienced Virgin and he's misleading everyone to think it's to do with sexuality, and even if he was confused that's nothing to make a big deal about . I bet when he leaves the BB house he'll still act weird about the whole thing :bored: .

poppsywoppsy 04-10-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10265776)
I've been saying this for ages Poppsy , but i really doubt he likes Lewis in that way. I'm not convinced Cameron is gay :bored: . I find this whole coming out story a big calculated plan :suspect: .

Perhaps Cameron has a little crush on Lewis, rather than lusting after him. Do you think this is more likely?

BTW, I live in Norfolk, should I pop round when I go to Norwich next week to see how his parents are taking it.

Or perhaps not.

Vanessa 04-10-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10265798)
Perhaps Cameron has a little crush on Lewis, rather than lusting after him. Do you think this is more likely?

No, it's just a close friendship. Because we already know that Lewis is straight and Cameron knows that.

poppsywoppsy 04-10-2018 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10265799)
No, it's just a close friendship. Because we already know that Lewis is straight and Cameron knows that.

Might be why Cameron is such a misery as it is unrequited.

Vanessa 04-10-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10265801)
Might be why Cameron is such a misery as it is unrequited.

But he's still happy to spend time with Lewis. Wouldn't he avoid him if that was the case?