ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Dead eye !! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349032)

chuff me dizzy 08-10-2018 08:43 AM

Dead eye !!

Did anyone spot the daggers Tomasz flashed at Sian for putting in a bid for immunity ? And why did everyone sit there and not even challenge his bids? No one could beat him, but they should have made him spend more ,its like they are all scared of him

Vanessa 08-10-2018 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10273179)
Did anyone spot the daggers Tomasz flashed at Sian for putting in a bid for immunity ? And why did everyone sit there and not even challenge his bids? No one could beat him, but they should have made him spend more ,its like they are all scared of him

I loved that Lewis was bidding, even though he had no coins. I think he just did it to wind him up :laugh:

Elliot 08-10-2018 08:45 AM

Buying immunity would make them look bad to both the housemates and public and since most of them are self obsessed with their eyes on the prize ofc they won’t bid

bitontheslide 08-10-2018 08:51 AM

This is why I am not impressed with them adding in new housemates. With Thomasz getting immunity for a week, by the next week, the focus will be on nominating the new housemates, so he will have another free week. However, I do think Akeem and Lewis will be vulnerable to nomination this week, maybe Cameron too, so it should make for a good show come Friday.

chuff me dizzy 08-10-2018 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10273185)
This is why I am not impressed with them adding in new housemates. With Thomasz getting immunity for a week, by the next week, the focus will be on nominating the new housemates, so he will have another free week. However, I do think Akeem and Lewis will be vulnerable to nomination this week, maybe Cameron too, so it should make for a good show come Friday.

I said yesterday Tomasz has a free ride right into the final

Kazanne 08-10-2018 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10273181)
I loved that Lewis was bidding, even though he had no coins. I think he just did it to wind him up :laugh:

That was the funniest part for me especially when he had no funds left:laugh:

chuff me dizzy 08-10-2018 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10273182)
Buying immunity would make them look bad to both the housemates and public and since most of them are self obsessed with their eyes on the prize ofc they won’t bid

Make them look bad for going against Tomasz?

Cherie 08-10-2018 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10273185)

I think they will show more and more of Brooke and she will go on Friday

Robodog 08-10-2018 09:03 AM

He was SO desperate to get that immunity and they knew it;

they should have kept on bidding against him - just to let him drain his coin total.

:hehe:

Kazanne 08-10-2018 09:13 AM

Quote:

I can't stand him Chuff,he gives me the creeps his voice is even creepy, his pretend 'sadness' at having to wear the immunity badge is cringeworthy, he loves the attention,he just mkes my skin crawl.I agree with Robo,they should have bid all their coins just to drain his,none of them have any balls except Lewis.

chuff me dizzy 08-10-2018 09:18 AM

Not a single tear left his eyes over Isaac not one !! did anyone else spot every time he " broke down " it was always just in from of the mirrors/ main camera ?

Babayaro. 08-10-2018 09:19 AM

Tomasz is playing the game how it should be played :clap1:

chuff me dizzy 08-10-2018 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10273214)
I can't stand him Chuff,he gives me the creeps his voice is even creepy, his pretend 'sadness' at having to wear the immunity badge is cringeworthy, he loves the attention,he just mkes my skin crawl.I agree with Robo,they should have bid all their coins just to drain his,none of them have any balls except Lewis.

It was like thy daren't bid, and as soon as BB announced what the auction was for a few of them said "Oooo Thomas" then sat back

BBDodge 08-10-2018 09:24 AM

It worked - she could have made him bid even higher.

chuff me dizzy 08-10-2018 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 10273221)
It worked - she could have made him bid even higher.

Oh yes it worked ....After the glare

chuff me dizzy 08-10-2018 09:33 AM

Very handy that BB just happened to give Tomasz Isaacs coins just before the auction

Twosugars 08-10-2018 09:56 AM

well done Tomasz :D

arista 08-10-2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10273193)
I said yesterday Tomasz has a free ride right into the final

Maybe next time the Irish Fella
can out bid him

chuff me dizzy 08-10-2018 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10273254)
Maybe next time the Irish Fella
can out bid him

None of them even tried, apart from Lewis for the joke and Sian had 1 go ,all the others handed it to him on a plate

Nancy. 08-10-2018 10:12 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I thought the same. They clearly don't like him going by thjeir reaction, so they should've joined forces to challenge him and drain his ballance - at this rate he'll win whatever goodies in the in the next one too...and the one after that... Zzz

Greedy fat pig.

Niamh. 08-10-2018 10:19 AM

Yes he seems to think he owns all this stuff (was it Sian or Brooke said that?) I agree

Twosugars 08-10-2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 10273259)
Greedy fat pig.

Classy :facepalm:

chuff me dizzy 08-10-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10273263)
Yes he seems to think he owns all this stuff (was it Sian or Brooke said that?) I agree

He only thinks this way because the others allow him to think that way

rusticgal 08-10-2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

I think that was what Lewis was doing before he ran out of money...shame no one else did it. They all know hes playing the game and desperate to stay in...he was never going to stop. The smarter player should have played him.

GoldHeart 08-10-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

TOLD you this BS would happen! .

They handed the immunity to Tomasz on a plate ,the pig didn't even need to work for it .
What a gross final this will be .