ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis F coward (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349138)

susie q 09-10-2018 10:10 PM

coward

Complaining and bitching about Hussein putting the blanket in the cupboard. When Hussein confronted him about it backs off, saying he doesnt have a problem with it. What a wimp. I dont like Hussein but at least he had the guts to confront Lewis bitching. lewis just grow a pair!:fist::fist:

Mullens123 09-10-2018 10:12 PM

Yet Kay makes a small comment and he goes off ... he’s only got the balls when he’s confronting a woman. Pathetic really.

Elliot 09-10-2018 10:12 PM

Hussain will grow on people (on this forumanyway) by the end of the week I’m calling it

Vanessa 09-10-2018 10:12 PM

Lewis just didn't want to cause a scene.. The only coward is Hussain. He was clearly trying to hide his stuff, but he lied that he was tidying up.

Mullens123 09-10-2018 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10276530)
Lewis just didn't want to cause a scene.. The only coward is Hussain. He was clearly trying to hide his stuff, but he lied that he was tidying up.

Imagine Lewis causing a scene omg unheard of :joker:

Amy Jade 09-10-2018 10:14 PM

Quote:

He told two others exactly where he put it how is that hiding anything its ****ing tidying up!

Jesus christ

Vanessa 09-10-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mullens123 (Post 10276538)
Imagine Lewis causing a scene omg unheard of :joker:

He didn't make a big deal out of it. Hussain did.

Amy Jade 09-10-2018 10:16 PM

He'll confront a woman no problem.

But a man. Nope. Nope. Nope!

hijaxers 09-10-2018 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10276529)
Hussain will grow on people (on this forumanyway) by the end of the week I’m calling it

Complete tripe.

BBDodge 09-10-2018 10:17 PM

Hussain wasn't even in the bedroom for the supposed confrontation. Then went and picked on the boy instead.

Vicky. 09-10-2018 10:17 PM

Quote:

I don't think he 'hid' his stuff given it was in plain view of half the house anyway. But, if the lying is the problem, why is it not a problem that Lewis also lied and said he didn't have a problem when he clearly did, instead of admitting it?

A bit consistency would be good :D

Like, Hussain is absolutely horrendous for going to someones face. As bitching behind peoples backs is clearly the best way to deal with things. But when Lewis speaks up (aslong as its a woman on the recieving end, it seems) its amazing and everyone should be like him and straight to the point! How dreamy :lovedup:

Vicky. 09-10-2018 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10276547)
He didn't make a big deal out of it. Hussain did.

No, he just made a big deal out of the sausages that Hussain did not hide instead. Even going to the point of ****ing pretending he wanted to leave over the sausages that were there. Which generally earns a 'ugh if they ask to leave, boot them out' response. But thats lacking. Oddly.

hijaxers 09-10-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10276560)
I don't think he 'hid' his stuff given it was in plain view of half the house anyway. But, if the lying is the problem, why is it not a problem that Lewis also lied and said he didn't have a problem when he clearly did, instead of admitting it?

Like, Hussain is absolutely horrendous for going to someones face. As bitching behind peoples backs is clearly the best way to deal with things. But when Lewis speaks up (aslong as its a woman on the recieving end, it seems) its amazing and everyone should be like him and straight to the point! How dreamy :lovedup:

Consistency is there he's avoiding another twat just like he did before - 2nd twat that will not leave him alone. I'd be dealing with that little lucky legs big time if it were me.

Vanessa 09-10-2018 10:21 PM

At least Lewis is doing something. He's carrying the show at the moment. Everyone is talking about him. How many threads about Lewis are there? Most of them are about Lewis.

Kazanne 09-10-2018 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10276529)

Yes,like a big boil that needs lancing and eradicating.

Vanessa 09-10-2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 10276578)
Consistency is there he's avoiding another twat just like he did before - 2nd twat that will not leave him alone. I'd be dealing with that little lucky legs big time if it were me.

I think he dealt with ir very well. If he did argue with Hussain, people here would be calling him aggressive.

Vanessa 09-10-2018 10:22 PM

:laugh2:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10276585)
Yes,like a big boil that needs lancing and eradicating.

susie q 09-10-2018 10:24 PM

:clap1:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10276560)

:clap: :clap:

Jordan. 09-10-2018 10:26 PM

I'm not here for another week of him playing the victim laying in bed all day, especially as others have mentioned he has no problem when it comes to confronting the females.

Kazanne 09-10-2018 10:26 PM

If he wasn't hiding the stuff why were the housemates outside saying to Hussain "he's seen you, he's watching you" why would it be a problem if he wasn't trying to hide the stuff,of course he was hiding it,he even mentioned the number on the door he put them in,he was caught so pretended he was tidying up,LOL

Twosugars 09-10-2018 11:02 PM

cowardly bully that's what he is
I do hope he walks or gets evicted soon

poppsywoppsy 09-10-2018 11:07 PM

He was shutting Hussein down, Hussein wanted to rile him and Lewis wouldn't let him.

It takes self control to not react and for Lewis to have it must have took a massive amount of effort.

Self control is not his best trait, therefore, he cannot be called cowardly.

rusticgal 09-10-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

You are right Vanessa...he was deliberately hiding it...otherwise why would those sitting in the garden say " he's watching..he's watching"...so it was obvious what he was doing..then Hussains trying to cover his tracks saying he was just tidying up.
Lewis should have owned it though...because he did suss correctly what Hussains was doing..but then he couldn't prove it.
Hussain was the coward and the liar...we all saw it...we all know. Brooke was **** stirring again...

troy4783 09-10-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 10276516)
Complaining and bitching about Hussein putting the blanket in the cupboard. When Hussein confronted him about it backs off, saying he doesnt have a problem with it. What a wimp. I dont like Hussein but at least he had the guts to confront Lewis bitching. lewis just grow a pair!:fist::fist:

So True !!! he always moans and bitches about someone to other people or in the diary room but when the person confronts him like tonight he acts like nothing is wrong .

Vanessa 09-10-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10276765)
You are right Vanessa...he was deliberately hiding it...otherwise why would those sitting in the garden say " he's watching..he's watching"...so it was obvious what he was doing..then Hussains trying to cover his tracks saying he was just tidying up.
Lewis should have owned it though...because he did suss correctly what Hussains was doing..but then he couldn't prove it.
Hussain was the coward and the liar...we all saw it...we all know. Brooke was **** stirring again...

He didn't say anything, because he couldn't prove it. And Hussain would have kicked off as usual. He's very aggressive.