ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Cameron Next Game Plan Tactic (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349233)

GoldHeart 11-10-2018 12:31 AM

Next Game Plan Tactic

Playing thick and acting like a clown . He keeps playing the dumb card now by asking stupid questions, he didn't know what a grizzly bear was and he had a ridiculous hissy fit over a butterfly being on his coat :crazy: .

Does he think he's endearing when he behaves this way :facepalm: , i find it pathetic and really irritating. Who get's scared of a butterfly?? seriously. And who doesn't know what a grizzly bear is . I'M DONE !.

LaLaLand 11-10-2018 12:50 AM

I honestly think he's gonna try and enter a "I fancy Lewis" stage soon.

GoldHeart 11-10-2018 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnii (Post 10278769)

He's also still manipulating the viewers with his self indulgent BS by making out he's helped other people with his "coming out " :bored: .

I originally thought he'd try for a showmance with Cian but seen as he blames Cian for spoiling his soap plot , he'll probably just get overly jealous when Lewis spends more time with Isabella .

Garfie 11-10-2018 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10278755)
Playing thick and acting like a clown . He keeps playing the dumb card now by asking stupid questions, he didn't know what a grizzly bear was and he had a ridiculous hissy fit over a butterfly being on his coat :crazy: .

Does he think he's endearing when he behaves this way :facepalm: , i find it pathetic and really irritating. Who get's scared of a butterfly?? seriously. And who doesn't know what a grizzly bear is . I'M DONE !.

This sounds just like a Lewis rant! :laugh:

I don't know why he winds you up so much! :shrug:

DrunkerThanMoses 11-10-2018 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnii (Post 10278769)

Maybe vanessa will punch the little rat for us and he leaves because he wants his mommy

Oliver_W 11-10-2018 05:23 AM

He might have helped some younger faglets out there somewhere, who knows.

Elliot 11-10-2018 08:32 AM

His next tactic is to get jealous over Isabella and everyone will find it endearing

joeysteele 11-10-2018 08:37 AM

He only said if he'd helped one other person to come out he'd be glad.
That was also in a discussion with Tomasz.

He isn't going on about it at all, what utter tripe.

Also if he is on game plans in there then how he's doing, I can't wait to see more as they are seemingly brilliant.

Or maybe more likely, he's just being genuine and himself, as I think he is, which is even more admirable.

poppsywoppsy 11-10-2018 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10278885)
His next tactic is to get jealous over Isabella and everyone will find it endearing

I don't care for Cameron but his redeeming feature for me is his taking on weasel face.

Don't think Isabella will feature because Lewis does not seem overly enamoured because of her connection with King weasel.