ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis F How is Lewis F the favourite to win? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349371)

Braden 12-10-2018 04:57 PM

How is Lewis F the favourite to win?

I've only just started watching recently, so bear with me if I say anything that's been discussed/repeated. But someone please explain how. on. earth. Lewis F is favourite to win?

He's a dour curmudgeon with barely any redeeming features. The only thing that would seem to make him happy is if every single person in the house acted the way he wants them to. Not to mention the fact that his voice is monotoned and dull, which makes watching him even worse.

Have I missed something from the past 20/30 days? Genuinely curious :p

bitontheslide 12-10-2018 04:58 PM

it's a mystery for sure

chuff me dizzy 12-10-2018 04:58 PM

We had Tomasz as fav for the 1st 2 weeks, Lewis deserves his place

Vanessa 12-10-2018 04:58 PM

Because he's a fantastic housemate.

BBDodge 12-10-2018 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10281794)

He's certainly that, though sometimes (as last night) the villain.

Denver 12-10-2018 05:01 PM

The public love a thug

Braden 12-10-2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10281794)

In what ways, though? Because all I'm experiencing at the moment is a miserable git :/

y.winter 12-10-2018 05:05 PM

He was fantastic when LG was in the house, but ever since that he's becoming less and less enjoyable.

GoldHeart 12-10-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 10281789)
I've only just started watching recently, so bear with me if I say anything that's been discussed/repeated. But someone please explain how. on. earth. Lewis F is favourite to win?

He's a dour curmudgeon with barely any redeeming features. The only thing that would seem to make him happy is if every single person in the house acted the way he wants them to. Not to mention the fact that his voice is monotoned and dull, which makes watching him even worse.

Let's put it this way ! , If Lewis was fat & bald then I'm pretty sure he WOULDN'T be favourite to win . I don't even think he's anything special and he's like a scruffier Russell Brand :yuk: .

Nancy. 12-10-2018 05:12 PM

Because he's entertaining and a great HM. The others pale in comparison.

chuff me dizzy 12-10-2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10281811)
Let's put it this way ! , If Lewis was fat & bald then I'm pretty sure he WOULDN'T be favourite to win . I don't even think he's anything special and he's like a scruffier Russell Brand :yuk: .

Please post a photo of yourself so we can compare

Vanessa 12-10-2018 05:14 PM

His looks have nothing to do with it. He's a great housemate, because he's entertaining. The House would be empty without him.

GoldHeart 12-10-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10281823)
Please post a photo of yourself so we can compare

You're only mad because I'm talking about your favourite.

If I called Kenny ugly you wouldn't care.

Also I use to like Lewis but his facial expressions are ugly ! therefore he's ugly.
And looks wise he's overrated . If he was fat & bald he wouldn't be this popular.

montblanc 12-10-2018 05:20 PM

he won't win

rusticgal 12-10-2018 05:22 PM

He has made the show....people can't stop talking about him good and bad.

Vicky. 12-10-2018 05:25 PM

He has been shown more than many of them, so I understand it. Though last night he lost a lot of fans...in one episode.

People seem to find his diary room rants funny (I agree), think he has a good sense of humour (again I agree, but he very rarely seems to actually use it and its more moan moan moan these days), the facebook crowd think he is goodlooking so thats enough for many of them, and most of all..hes not boring and doesn't sit on the fence. Some people find his friendship with Cameron endearing also.

If he did not have a very clear issue with women (if you just started the series, this won't be apparent yet, though his treatment of Anamelia was abysmal, having an issue with one woman doesn't mean you are a misogynist. When its a lot of women..and the only time you have ever argued with a bloke was when you were plastered and even then you didn't talk down to him..more..explode at him then still manage to have a go at a woman too!), and lightened up for more than an hour at a time...he would possibly be my fave. Hes doing something. He annoys the **** out of me but he has done more than Brooke, Cian, Sian and Zoe combined.

pontyboi 12-10-2018 05:26 PM

He's a classic BB housemate and is saving this series.

Without him it would be a very dull show.

Alf 12-10-2018 05:28 PM

Which housemate has the most threads made about them?

Elliot 12-10-2018 05:37 PM

He won’t be when they actually update them

rionablue 12-10-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

I totally agree with you. I am totally sick of him. However him 'helping' Cameron in his 'coming out' and SELFLESSLY (haha) giving up some of his coins for Cam to have a party etc will make him popular with much of the public. I actually quite liked him at the start but now he is doing my FU CKing head in

joeysteele 12-10-2018 05:44 PM

The viewers overall appear to like him.
That's why.

Cherie 12-10-2018 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10281846)
Which housemate has the most threads made about them?

Most are made by a handful of posters though, I could go on a run and make a thread every time Sian moves would she be making the show...nope

montblanc 12-10-2018 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10281877)
Most are made by a handful of posters though, I could go on a run and make a thread every time Sian moves would she be making the show...nope

:joker:

Nancy. 12-10-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10281811)

A bit like those who always make a beeline for the big boobed plastic fake bimbo's every season.

Besides, I didn't like Lewis when I first saw him so it's nothing to do with his looks. Lewis is a great HM and He's provided more entertainment than the whole lot of them put together, imo.

Cherie 12-10-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10281862)
I totally agree with you. I am totally sick of him. However him 'helping' Cameron in his 'coming out' and SELFLESSLY (haha) giving up some of his coins for Cam to have a party etc will make him popular with much of the public. I actually quite liked him at the start but now he is doing my FU CKing head in

:clap1: