ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Why is Zoe so jealous of sian? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349828)

Elliot 18-10-2018 06:11 PM

Why is Zoe so jealous of sian?

I’ve never got it. She’s clearly jealous but why? Really can’t come to a rational conclusion since sian hasn’t really done anything to warrant it?

Yaki da 18-10-2018 06:13 PM

Sian, like Zoe, is a single mum. So there's a similarity that might make them rivals there. Unfortunately, it's difficult to take seriously Zoe being a rival to Sian when sian is younger, more attractive, and was fancied by Isaac who Zoe had a thing for.

Jordan. 18-10-2018 06:13 PM

She's insecure and envious because Sian is gorgeous and carefree

Kazanne 18-10-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10294274)
I’ve never got it. She’s clearly jealous but why? Really can’t come to a rational conclusion since sian hasn’t really done anything to warrant it?

You don't know that,we only get 45 mins a night.

rusticgal 18-10-2018 06:34 PM

We can only speculate..but It seems Sian has taken it upon herself to do most of the cooking/cleaning. Sian's insinuated it and Lewis/Cameron's have mentioned it. I can only think she's taken on the motherly role that maybe Zoe would have liked.
Also..Sian doesn't get involved in anything..she seems cold and emotionless and sits there stony faced..you never see any interaction between either of them. Maybe Zoe has tried...maybe she hasn't.
That caption where Zoe and Cian are crying in the bathroom and Sian's emotionless face speaks volumes....Sian seems to like Isabella but she never offered her a shoulder to cry on last night...
She's a funny one. I think Sian is a mans woman and Zoe too and Sian gets more attention from the men.
It all equates to jealousy..

Cherie 18-10-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10294314)
We can only speculate..but It seems Sian has taken it upon herself to do most of the cooking/cleaning. Sian's insinuated it and Lewis/Cameron's have mentioned it. I can only think she's taken on the motherly role that maybe Zoe would have liked.
Also..Sian doesn't get involved in anything..she seems cold and emotionless and sits there stony faced..you never see any interaction between either of them. Maybe Zoe has tried...maybe she hasn't.
That caption where Zoe and Cian are crying in the bathroom and Sian's emotionless face speaks volumes....Sian seems to like Isabella but she never offered her a shoulder to cry on last night...
She's a funny one. I think Sian is a mans woman and Zoe too and Sian gets more attention from the men.
It all equates to jealousy..

good summation, I love her being emotionless though it is such a contrast to all the hotheads in the house

Nancy. 18-10-2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10294274)
I’ve never got it.

She isn't as there's nothing to be jealous of, so you answered you own question. :laugh:

Mystic Mock 18-10-2018 07:11 PM

It is bizarre as Sian has been nice to Zoe and even said that she liked her.

Btw I'm not very keen on Sian so I'm not being biased towards her.

Yaki da 18-10-2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 10294346)

She isn't as there's nothing to be jealous of, so you answered you own question. :laugh:

Apart from Isaac who Zoe clearly had a thing for being attracted to Sian.

Nancy. 18-10-2018 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 10294402)
Apart from Isaac who Zoe clearly had a thing for being attracted to Sian.

Based on what?

Elliot 18-10-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 10294408)
Based on what?

Based on what Zoe has said and done

Oliver_W 18-10-2018 07:47 PM

Zoe: "I'm so zany and quirky, LOL!"
Sian: (something quirky without trying)

Also

Sian: Hot
Zoe: Not

Nancy. 18-10-2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10294411)
Based on what Zoe has said and done

Which is?

Yaki da 18-10-2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 10294408)
Based on what?

Isaac said he fancied Sian.

Zoe brought up her last 2 boyfriend's being of mixed race to Isaac

Zoe nominated Sian because she felt she was leading Isaac on (no evidence for whatsoever)

Clearly that situation rubbed Zoe up the wrong way or else she wouldn't have nominated Sian and mentioned Isaac in the process.

Between this and her convincing Lewis Sian had bid for the mystery box and nominated him (something for which she had no evidence for whatsoever), it is clear that Zoe has a vendetta against Sian who only nominated Zoe for the first time this week because Zoe doesn't seem to like her.

Now when an unattractive girl like Zoe who has shown signs of jealousy with regards to Cian forming a friendship with Isabella has a problem with an attractive girl like Sian to the point of making things up about her, I tend to put it down to jealousy.

Alf 18-10-2018 07:54 PM

I had Zoe figured out within the first week, you can go back and check my posts. All nicey nice to your face and nasty behind your back.

A bitter coward.

Liam- 18-10-2018 08:01 PM

I don’t think she’s jealous whatsoever, it’s just a case of a person not clicking with someone, it happens all the time in life, why has everything got to boil down to people being ‘jealous’?

Yaki da 18-10-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10294445)
I don’t think she’s jealous whatsoever, it’s just a case of a person not clicking with someone, it happens all the time in life, why has everything got to boil down to people being ‘jealous’?

There's not clicking with people and then there's holding a grudge against someone which Zoe clearly does against Sian. Hence the reason she spreads poison about her for which she has no evidence.

And given that Zoe showed an intense jealousy over Cian being friendly towards Isabella, it looks like she's a jealous person in general to me.

Alf 18-10-2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10294445)

Everything doesn't have to boil down to people being jealous, just the things that do, like in the case of Zoe.

Bigbrosbigsis 23-10-2018 10:16 PM

I agree she’s definitely jealous!! She’s the kind of girl who is very insecure around pretty girls for some reason.. it’s not about her not getting along with her or not having things in common because there are other housemates she doesn’t get along well with and doesn’t go on and on about she’s also 2 faced especially to cian which I don’t like. i can smell the jealousy from over here! She’s a snake and I started off really liking her also

Cal. 24-10-2018 06:27 AM

On paper, they are the same person : Young single Yorkshire mum. However, like others have said, it sounds liken Sian has taken on the role of mum in the house and Zoe comes across a lot less mature than Sian so would get jealous, plus, obviously, Sian is BLOODY gorgeous and it would be hard not to feel threatened by her!

Jake. 24-10-2018 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10294281)
You don't know that,we only get 45 mins a night.

I mean, even when explaining her reasons for disliking Sian, Zoe’s never given an actual concrete reason

Bigbrosbigsis 24-10-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 10308549)
I mean, even when explaining her reasons for disliking Sian, Zoe’s never given an actual concrete reason

Exactly