ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Hussain trying to pick a fight with Lewis (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349890)

Vanessa 18-10-2018 11:29 PM

Hussain trying to pick a fight with Lewis

Lewis not giving him the reaction he wanted. Priceless :joker:

RileyH 18-10-2018 11:33 PM

I swear you lit make 5 threads on the same topic but just word them a bit differently each time

Tribal Spaceman 18-10-2018 11:39 PM

Why not make it six?

Macie Lightfoot 19-10-2018 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10295646)
I swear you lit make 5 threads on the same topic but just word them a bit differently each time

yeah but when other people do it they get infractions for spamming

DrunkerThanMoses 19-10-2018 05:32 AM

Quote:

And dont reply to any criticism in her own thread

GoldHeart 19-10-2018 05:35 AM

Hussain was calling Lewis out and Lewis hid behind Zoe simple as that ! :hee:

Cherie 19-10-2018 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10295993)

in a nutshell

parmnion 19-10-2018 07:54 AM

Shaking like a ****ting dog so he was, as expected by many.

bitontheslide 19-10-2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10296099)
Shaking like a ****ting dog so he was, as expected by many.

Lewis in action last night ....

https://media2.giphy.com/media/kqOkk3xDTrjSE/giphy.gif

Kazanne 19-10-2018 08:11 AM

Quote:

Wrong,he sat in a chair he wasn't hiding behind her at all,she was up and raring,we all know you'de have loved Lewis to have reacted so you could bash a bit more but kudos to him for holding his own and letting the numpty Hussain gabble away,what an utter fool he is,bloody control freak,who is he to say who anyone can talk to and lets be honest what would you have said had Lewis done that ?

Kazanne 19-10-2018 08:13 AM

Quote:

Calling Lewis out on what ? I heard him ranting about Isabelle because he is a jealous twat, Lewis doesn't like him,he doesn't have to.

Kazanne 19-10-2018 08:14 AM

Quote:

And here you are in all of them,:laugh: priceless

armand.kay 19-10-2018 08:22 AM

Girl you know not everything has to be a thread

Liam- 19-10-2018 08:23 AM

Every time he tries to pick a fight with Lewis you can practically see the jealousy seeping out of him, he’s so blatantly just fuming that Isabella fancies Lewis rather than him, the whole ‘just go back to your boyfriend then!!’ thing shows perfectly that his jealousy is a key factor in how he’s behaving towards Lewis, it’s sad really, it’s consuking him and it’s probably best for him to leave tonight so he doesn’t have to be around it anymore, it’s obviously turning him into a nasty, self centred control freak, he’s a very volatile, dark minded person.

joeysteele 19-10-2018 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10296108)

Exactly Kazanne. Very well noticed.

I agree with all you saybin your posts above.
Every word is valid.

Hussain started with Isabelle and after getting nowhere with her, he then wanted to goad Lewis into an argument.
With the double barrel of attacking Isabelle spending time with Lewis and to also fuel his hate of Lewis too.

Expecting a bad and heated battle between them.

Lewis gave him nothing as to getting on such a stage.

He got it from Zoe, who has been likely fuming herself anyway as to Hussain.

Lewis is complex, has some issues but the one really unstable in there who is consumed by jealousy and hate is that odious creep Hussain.

His sinister attitude of wanting to control who Isabelle talks to and spends time with, just because they went in the house together.
Is extremely concerning.

Why he was ever put in there is a mystery.
Being as unstable as he is.
His idea of controlling women and indeed everything comes across really sinister.

johne 19-10-2018 08:31 AM

A brilliant move by Lewis, just sitting there grinning while Hussain ensures his eviction. Now lets get on with the showmance with Isabella and watch Lewis breeze through to the final.

Tribal Spaceman 19-10-2018 08:32 AM

There's no point arguing with someone who just wants to get a rise out of you.

Kazanne 19-10-2018 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10296114)
Every time he tries to pick a fight with Lewis you can practically see the jealousy seeping out of him, he’s so blatantly just fuming that Isabella fancies Lewis rather than him, the whole ‘just go back to your boyfriend then!!’ thing shows perfectly that his jealousy is a key factor in how he’s behaving towards Lewis, it’s sad really, it’s consuking him and it’s probably best for him to leave tonight so he doesn’t have to be around it anymore, it’s obviously turning him into a nasty, self centred control freak, he’s a very volatile, dark minded person.

Yes he is a dangerous man,at least with Lewis what you see is what you get,however, Hussain is very weird person.

poppsywoppsy 19-10-2018 11:19 AM

Hussain was spoiling for an argument, he verbally abused Lewis continually and then started on Isabella. He is one jealous individual and one to avoid.

Lewis has had several disagreements with Alpha Male Akeem so saying he only picks on women's is incorrect.

I want to know why Hussain has not been given a warning?

Zizu 19-10-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

I now wish Lewis has jumped up and strode towards Hussain :)

The sight of that skinny little runt scurrying away from Lewis would have made a fabulous GIF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RileyH 19-10-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10296108)

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10296124)
Exactly Kazanne. Very well noticed.

Nice to know you're so interested in my posts :dazzler:

Epic. 19-10-2018 12:22 PM

Lewis really shown his true colours there; calculating, spiteful, underhanded, all with a malicious grin

AnnieK 19-10-2018 12:30 PM

Lewis said Cian got involved in something that had nothing to do with him last week - same as Zoe did last night but he never questioned that or called her names. He is complex and was visibly uncomfortable last night, his nervous smile and body language told it all. He is not to blame for Hussain blowing up - that was sparked through the conversation with Isabella but personally I don't think the whole thing was handled well. Although to be fair to Lewis, he could not win on here no matter how he reacted.

tanussa 19-10-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10296105)
Wrong,he sat in a chair he wasn't hiding behind her at all,she was up and raring,we all know you'de have loved Lewis to have reacted so you could bash a bit more but kudos to him for holding his own and letting the numpty Hussain gabble away,what an utter fool he is,bloody control freak,who is he to say who anyone can talk to and lets be honest what would you have said had Lewis done that ?

lets face it, lewis haters will pick on him which ever road he chooses. if he'd have gotten into a massive argument with hussein he'd have been aggressive. why arent they having a go at the one causing the trouble hussein, who freely admits hes a gameplayer. his sole intention was to wind lewis up, maybe get him called into the diary room with a warning issued & all this happening conveniently in the pre eviction show. lewis knew what he was trying to do & didnt rise to it. it wasnt his fault zoe got involved, & credit to her that she did feel the need to stand up for her mate, but if lewis had got involved cos of zoe he would have been giving hussein what he wanted. instead of that, hussein was even. more livid. he should have had a warning

AnnieK 19-10-2018 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanussa (Post 10296610)
lets face it, lewis haters will pick on him which ever road he chooses. if he'd have gotten into a massive argument with hussein he'd have been aggressive. why arent they having a go at the one causing the trouble hussein, who freely admits hes a gameplayer. his sole intention was to wind lewis up, maybe get him called into the diary room with a warning issued & all this happening conveniently in the pre eviction show. lewis knew what he was trying to do & didnt rise to it. it wasnt his fault zoe got involved, & credit to her that she did feel the need to stand up for her mate, but if lewis had got involved cos of zoe he would have been giving hussein what he wanted. instead of that, hussein was even. more livid. he should have had a warning

Lets also face it, Lewis fans would defend him no matter too. :shrug: Its the nature of the beast when you have such a divisive character. The only thing I will say as I have previously and no one has mentioned it, Lewis and Cameron went on bitch overload last week for Cian getting involved in an argument but they've not said a word when Zoe got involved. Therein lies the problem of double standards