ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Brooke Snapping at Isabella last night (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349918)

Niamh. 19-10-2018 09:12 AM

Snapping at Isabella last night

I like Brooke alot and not a massive fan of Isabella but what actually made her snap like that against isabella, did I totally miss something or what, what had Isabella done to provoke such a reaction from her?

Toy Soldier 19-10-2018 09:21 AM

I think she got the wrong end of the stick about something... She seemed to think she was being blamed for something or accused of something but no one else seemed to even notice that she was annoyed :think:. Tbh I think she was drunk and being paranoid, and felt under attack when she wasn't... For some reason thought that Isabella was angry with her when she was actually angry about Hussain.

Niamh. 19-10-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10296270)
I think she got the wrong end of the stick about something... She seemed to think she was being blamed for something or accused of something but no one else seemed to even notice that she was annoyed :think:. Tbh I think she was drunk and being paranoid, and felt under attack when she wasn't... For some reason thought that Isabella was angry with her when she was actually angry about Hussain.

Honestly that whole argument in general was one big confusing mess :laugh:

bitontheslide 19-10-2018 09:23 AM

Did I imagine it or did Brooke stomp off and try and slam a door that was on a damper? :joker:

Niamh. 19-10-2018 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10296279)
Did I imagine it or did Brooke stomp off and try and slam a door that was on a damper? :joker:

Yes I think so :fan:

saiwong 19-10-2018 09:27 AM

yes it did seem confusing why Brooke stormed off.

my interpretation is that Brooke tried to explain to Isabella
Hussein's point of view but it didn't seem to stick with Isabella and Brooke kept feeling that Isabella felt it was Brooke's point of view.

So Brooke stormed off in frustration that Isabella wasn't understanding

BBDodge 19-10-2018 09:32 AM

Isabella acused Brooke of being a ****-stirrer and the truth hurt so Brooke stormed off.

Elliot 19-10-2018 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 10296295)
Isabella acused Brooke of being a ****-stirrer and the truth hurt so Brooke storming off.

Niamh. 19-10-2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Isabella acused Brooke of being a ****-stirrer and the truth hurt so Brooke stormed off.

Did she? I absolutely missed that :laugh:

Toy Soldier 19-10-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10296279)

Ahh that's happened at my work so many times - never stops being funny. Some people get really frustrated and try multiple times [emoji23]

BBDodge 19-10-2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10296321)
Did she? I absolutely missed that :laugh:

Isabella: "I've been completely honest and you will see when you get out".
Brooke: "It wasn't me. It was Hussain who said it"
Isabella: "Yes, I know, but you've obviously repeated it because you are close to Hussain".
Brooke: "OK. Don't turn on me, hon"

Brooke then walks off.

Niamh. 19-10-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 10296380)
Isabella: "I've been completely honest and you will see when you get out".
Brooke: "It wasn't me. It was Hussain who said it"
Isabella: "Yes, I know, but you've obviously repeated it because you are close to Hussain".
Brooke: "OK. Don't turn on me, hon"

Brooke then walks off.

Brooke is close to Hussain?

BBDodge 19-10-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10296387)
Brooke is close to Hussain?

Well, closer than most. She's a floater.

Niamh. 19-10-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 10296481)
Well, closer than most. She's a floater.

hhhmmm so maybe Brooke started the whole thing by running to Lewis telling tales on what Hussain had said? :think:

bitontheslide 19-10-2018 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10296488)
hhhmmm so maybe Brooke started the whole thing by running to Lewis telling tales on what Hussain had said? :think:

yeah, i think thats pretty much what happened. Although Isabella is not all innocent, she can give people the impression that she is agreeing with them, but not actually saying it

Didn't she say the other night after their first argument, that she would always have Hussains back and then go in for a cuddle on the bed? I'm not surprised Hussain is thinking ... wtf

Ammi 19-10-2018 11:33 AM

...Brooke was trying to explain Hussain’s perspective to Isabella...and Isabella said something like...’you’ll see when you get outside’...Brooke told her it wasn’t what her own thoughts were and that she was Isabella’s side but was just trying to tell her how it was for Hussain, how he was feeling...and Isabella said ...(..along the lines of...)...yeah but you’ll probably go and tell him because you’re his friend...

...Brooke was trying to get both people to look at the different perspectives and listening to both...but all Isabella took from it is...’oh, you’ve been discussing me, you’re his friend..’....and saying any perspective of his is wrong anyway...

Niamh. 19-10-2018 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10296513)
yeah, i think thats pretty much what happened. Although Isabella is not all innocent, she can give people the impression that she is agreeing with them, but not actually saying it

Didn't she say the other night after their first argument, that she would always have Hussains back and then go in for a cuddle on the bed? I'm not surprised Hussain is thinking ... wtf

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10296531)
...Brooke was trying to explain Hussain’s perspective to Isabella...and Isabella said something like...’you’ll see when you get outside’...Brooke told her it wasn’t what her own thoughts were and that she was Isabella’s side but was just trying to tell her how it was for Hussain, how he was feeling...and Isabella said ...(..along the lines of...)...yeah but you’ll probably go and tell him because you’re his friend...

...Brooke was trying to get both people to look at the different perspectives and listening to both...but all Isabella took from it is...’oh, you’ve been discussing me, you’re his friend..’....and saying any perspective of his is wrong anyway...

To both you, yeah like I said in another thread there is something I just don't like about Brooke and I can't even really say what it is

Ammi, thanks I totally missed all that :laugh:

Jase. 19-10-2018 11:56 AM

I don't even know why Brooke was sticking her oar in anyway? It was between Issy and Lewis, it had nothing to do with her

Elliot 19-10-2018 12:00 PM

It had nowt to do with you so shut yer GOB
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015...1662273864.jpg

reece(: 19-10-2018 12:01 PM

She showed her true colours.

rusticgal 19-10-2018 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10296241)
I like Brooke alot and not a massive fan of Isabella but what actually made her snap like that against isabella, did I totally miss something or what, what had Isabella done to provoke such a reaction from her?

Isabella now getting all the cuddles from Lewis....that's my guess.

rusticgal 19-10-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

I like Brooke...but she does feed the gossip. She's done this quite a bit.

arista 19-10-2018 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10296241)

Its built up over a week
Brooke gets tid bits
and gets it wrong

bitontheslide 19-10-2018 02:10 PM

People keep forgetting that Brooke and Isabella have history from the auditions. Remember Brooke's face when Isabella first entered? :laugh:

I want to hear the juicy gossip on that

Niamh. 19-10-2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10296749)
People keep forgetting that Brooke and Isabella have history from the auditions. Remember Brooke's face when Isabella first entered? :laugh:

I want to hear the juicy gossip on that

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I had forgotten that BOTS, good call there, she didn't look happy at all now you mention it