ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Brooke and Lewis puzzle piece (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350326)

jaxie 21-10-2018 10:15 PM

and Lewis puzzle piece

Brooke and Lewis were mocking Akeemm for winning the puzzle piece, but they were voting on it heavily too. :shrug:

Bitter much?

BBDodge 21-10-2018 10:20 PM

Akeem had more coins so they wanted to make him pay the most for it.

He was always going to do it. Brooke was well pissed off but she should have guessed.

bitontheslide 21-10-2018 10:23 PM

yeah, quite a few times now I've not been impressed with brooke

jaxie 21-10-2018 10:31 PM

Also, struggling to see what the big deal is about telling Akeem it's positive nominations. He doesn't gain anything from that information. What a **** prize. It better get better than that.

Beastie 21-10-2018 10:34 PM

If Lewis won it then it would be a pass to the final :laugh:

smudgie 21-10-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 10303115)
Also, struggling to see what the big deal is about telling Akeem it's positive nominations. He doesn't gain anything from that information. What a **** prize. It better get better than that.

They have given him the chance to be even more smarmy and cosy up to make himself favourable.....but I think it might have gone over his head:joker:

deanmontague 21-10-2018 10:38 PM

They didn’t want the game player to have more power - who by the way is the only housemate in there who knew who won the last power (Hussain) last week.

Yaki da 21-10-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 10303010)
Brooke and Lewis were mocking Akeemm for winning the puzzle piece, but they were voting on it heavily too. :shrug:

Bitter much?

Brooke had a right to be a bit pissed off. Akeem said he was going to give it to her and then didn't. That's just bull**** behaviour.

Beastie 21-10-2018 10:43 PM

Why just give it to Brooke though? Why was she so desperate for it? No one owes anyone anything. Just bid away if you want and shut the **** up!

Yaki da 21-10-2018 10:43 PM

Quote:

That's not the only info he'll be getting. he'll be getting more all week.

Yaki da 21-10-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beastie (Post 10303171)
Why just give it to Brooke though? Why was she so desperate for it? No one owes anyone anything. Just bid away if you want and shut the **** up!

Look, no one is saying he has to give it to her. But if you tell her you're going to, put down your bidding device, and then all of a sudden start bidding again, then it's a ****ty move.

BBDodge 21-10-2018 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 10303176)
Look, no one is saying he has to give it to her. But if you tell her you're going to, put down your bidding device, and then all of a sudden start bidding again, then it's a ****ty move.

Shows his "I'm a nice guy" act is just an act.

Yaki da 21-10-2018 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 10303184)
Shows his "I'm a nice guy" act is just an act.

I don't think it's an act. I think he's a nice guy. But he's dim.

Cherie 21-10-2018 10:47 PM

Quote:

He can get cosy with people so they say he is their fave, it sure 24 hours is going to change anything mind

Cherie 21-10-2018 10:48 PM

Quote:

Yes this really, although he shouldn’t have said Im giving it to you

Bensue 21-10-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10303190)
He can get cosy with people so they say he is their fave, it sure 24 hours is going to change anything mind

It's hardly going to change things. They might like him a little bit more, but there are other friendships that will take priority obviously.

rusticgal 21-10-2018 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 10303161)
Brooke had a right to be a bit pissed off. Akeem said he was going to give it to her and then didn't. That's just bull**** behaviour.

He just couldn't help himself could he...desperate to be in the final. Shaking like a leaf during Cameron's eviction vote...you would have thought he was going to the gallows..:laugh:

Jules82 22-10-2018 12:01 AM

Quote:

Bitter much?

You seem to have forgotten though that Lewis stopped and said to let Brooke have it but Akeem wouldnt let it go. Brooke then said someone else bid I want him to have to pay a lot for it.....Not bitter Lewis carried on for Brooke, I doubt whether she will appreciate it though, they all seem to have short memories in there.

Jules82 22-10-2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10303190)

I agree Cherie, he will most likely have the benefit of the doubt on all things this week. Others will be taken by surprise. Not really what he wanted eh!

BBDodge 22-10-2018 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules82 (Post 10303360)
You seem to have forgotten though that Lewis stopped and said to let Brooke have it but Akeem wouldnt let it go. Brooke then said someone else bid I want him to have to pay a lot for it.....Not bitter Lewis carried on for Brooke, I doubt whether she will appreciate it though, they all seem to have short memories in there.

Well she'd spent the first part of the episode saying she hoped Lewis would be evicted, just because he didn't like her hairdressing failure.

Appreciating Lewis is not on her mind.

Jules82 22-10-2018 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10303304)
He just couldn't help himself could he...desperate to be in the final. Shaking like a leaf during Cameron's eviction vote...you would have thought he was going to the gallows..:laugh:

So right, I wonder if people just like him for his looks, he is a good looking chappie :hee::hee::hee: His looks are more my cup of tea now that his hair is growing but Lewis is definitely my favourite.

rusticgal 22-10-2018 12:09 AM

Quote:

Bitter much?

Lewis does it every week..he doesn't give a ****. Trying to out bid a desperado when he knows he hasn't got enough shows what he is trying to do.

Jules82 22-10-2018 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 10303364)
Well she'd spent the first part of the episode saying she hoped Lewis would be evicted, just because he didn't like her hairdressing failure.

Appreciating Lewis is not on her mind.

I know they were having a right go at him, this was before Fridays eviction, she may have changed a bit now but I doubt it as she has been just a little twofaced over her relationship with Lewis. Looks like Zoe has gone the same way as well, going back to Cian and then Akeem, Lewis is obviously off the menu...ah well not to worry lets see what the noms bring and who is up. Three from the public and three from the house?

Jules82 22-10-2018 12:15 AM

Quote:

Most are insecure in there and perhaps she wanted a pass to the final which some of us thought it would be and some in there said the same. Dont blame her really tbh.

Jules82 22-10-2018 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beastie (Post 10303138)
If Lewis won it then it would be a pass to the final :laugh:

I doubt it tbh as both Lewis and Akeem have been the scapegoats in there, Akeem is also 2nd in the bookies.