ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Spiteful Sian (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350349)

chuff me dizzy 22-10-2018 08:39 AM

Spiteful Sian

Not shouting the others for the task and telling the others not to shout them ,nasty little girl

Alf 22-10-2018 08:43 AM

Pity there was no cigs and cider in the auction for her to spend her coins on.

chuff me dizzy 22-10-2018 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10303577)
Pity there was no cigs and cider in the auction for her to spend her coins on.

Common as muck !

bitontheslide 22-10-2018 08:55 AM

Nice to see that Sian has lewis fans worried enough that she will win that they clutch at anything to find fault

Cherie 22-10-2018 09:06 AM

They should have got out of bed they have already been on basic rations due to the lazy ones...:smug: good for her she doesn't like Lewis why should she shout for him

lewys 22-10-2018 09:07 AM

yes because sian was the only one in the garden lmao whats's yer obsession !!!!

Cal. 22-10-2018 09:07 AM

I wouldn’t shout anyone either.

BBDodge 22-10-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 10303600)
I wouldn’t shout anyone either.

Yes, the natural instinct in a competition would be to act selfishly, rather than worry how it comes over to the viewers.

rusticgal 22-10-2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10303594)
They should have got out of bed they have already been on basic rations due to the lazy ones...:smug: good for her she doesn't like Lewis why should she shout for him

Its not all directed at Lewis Cherie...she didn't want to call for any including Brooke who was in the bathroom...:rolleyes:

rusticgal 22-10-2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 10303678)
Yes, the natural instinct in a competition would be to act selfishly, rather than worry how it comes over to the viewers.

Akeem let them all know...and I thought he was the biggest gameplayer.

BBDodge 22-10-2018 10:12 AM

And it was Cian who set the task in motion by pressing the button without notifying anyone else. So he's spiteful too.

Jules82 22-10-2018 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10303584)
Nice to see that Sian has lewis fans worried enough that she will win that they clutch at anything to find fault

It is nice to see someone else getting the bullet instead of L. We are now being shown her true colours, perhaps it has been there all along but the edits have just picked on L with his negativity. It seems that S. has also been in the DR many times, why havent we been shown her rants? mmm makes one wonder who the favourites are with the producers.....Whoever wins, wins, it is a game but we are entitled to back whoever we want, I doubt whether anyone sees Sian great enough to be a winner but one never knows...

Jules82 22-10-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 10303723)
And it was Cian who set the task in motion by pressing the button without notifying anyone else. So he's spiteful too.

Cant stand him tbh...

Jules82 22-10-2018 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10303572)
Not shouting the others for the task and telling the others not to shout them ,nasty little girl

I didnt realise that Chuff, greed beyond sportsmanship...mmm and they deny that there is a clique in there?

Alf 22-10-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules82 (Post 10303727)
It is nice to see someone else getting the bullet instead of L. We are now being shown her true colours, perhaps it has been there all along but the edits have just picked on L with his negativity. It seems that S. has also been in the DR many times, why havent we been shown her rants? mmm makes one wonder who the favourites are with the producers.....Whoever wins, wins, it is a game but we are entitled to back whoever we want, I doubt whether anyone sees Sian great enough to be a winner but one never knows...

She'd be the typically winner. It's rare for the star of the series to win, I can only think of Brian Dowling, Josie Gibson and Aaron as the exceptions.

Lewis would be in better company not winning.

BBDodge 22-10-2018 10:28 AM

And Sian never bids for anything in the auction so what does she want the coins for? Does she think they'll do the Cameron decision twist again this week?

BBDodge 22-10-2018 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10303743)
She'd be the typically winner. It's rare for the star of the series to win, I can only think of Brian Dowling, Josie Gibson and Aaron as the exceptions.

Lewis would be in better company not winning.

Nadia was a star in a house full of stars, likewise Kate. Brian Belo was probably the star of his series, though a latecomer. Otherwise yes, some winners (Sophie, Sam, etc.) just drift through doing little of note and end up with a hundred grand.

Nancy. 22-10-2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 10303744)
And Sian never bids for anything in the auction so what does she want the coins for? Does she think they'll do the Cameron decision twist again this week?

Either that, or she probably thinks there's going to be an auction for a pass to the final. How many does she actuially have. I usually fall asleep when she's on.

Alf 22-10-2018 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 10303752)
Nadia was a star in a house full of stars, likewise Kate. Brian Belo was probably the star of his series, though a latecomer. Otherwise yes, some winners (Sophie, Sam, etc.) just drift through doing little of note and end up with a hundred grand.

Michelle Bass, Jade Goody and sadly Charley Uchea were the stars of those series. In my opinion, obviously.

Cherie 22-10-2018 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 10303754)
Either that, or she probably thinks there's going to be an auction for a pass to the final. How many does she actuially have. I usually fall asleep when she's on.

they thought the puzzle piece was a pass, so why didn't she bit for that?

Cherie 22-10-2018 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10303717)
Its not all directed at Lewis Cherie...she didn't want to call for any including Brooke who was in the bathroom...:rolleyes:

Neither did Zo Zo or Cian so why is Sian getting all the flak

BBDodge 22-10-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10303773)
Neither did Zo Zo or Cian so why is Sian getting all the flak

Because she said to not call them. The others were too busy scooping up the balls.

chuff me dizzy 22-10-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Lewis is evens to win,Sian is 50-1 I doubt very much any Lewis fans are worried :joker::joker:

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/winner

Nancy. 22-10-2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

How ironic considering Sian does exactly that regarding Lewis.

WillS100889 22-10-2018 11:20 AM

Sian did right ,cut her some slack for FFS. It was Lewis etc own fault for being lazy and not getting up out of bed. It wasn't Sians problem or responsibility ,so maybe you should do us all favour stop criticising her, back off. And leave Sian alone. She's cool , kind , caring and loving person that I will always defend her no matter what anyone says or thinks about her, because as far as I am concerned, Sian is the priority and that is a definite FACT.