ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis F People blaming his appalling behaviour on his anxiety... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350556)

Headie 24-10-2018 01:10 PM

People blaming his appalling behaviour on his anxiety...

I've seen alot of comments on Facebook and Twitter and online defending his actions by saying he has anxiety and no one in the house understands that etc. and we shouldn't judge him for it etc. etc.

Isn't this basically saying if you have anxiety you're entitled to act like a twat?

Cherie 24-10-2018 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 10309237)
I've seen alot of comments on Facebook and Twitter and online defending his actions by saying he has anxiety and no one in the house understands that etc. and we shouldn't judge him for it etc. etc.

Isn't this basically saying if you have anxiety you're entitled to act like a twat?

yes it is :hee:

Jake. 24-10-2018 01:15 PM

It’s ridiculous

Withano 24-10-2018 01:15 PM

Yeah, he twattishness is nothing to do with his anxiety (his positive qualities are separate from his anxiety too), its not a valid argument.

rionablue 24-10-2018 01:17 PM

I just cant believe people are supporting him and the bookies are backing him to win. I have a pain in my HEAD from his constant moaning and self righteousness

chuff me dizzy 24-10-2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Im a Lewis fan and not ice have I mentioned his anxiety :shrug: I like him for him, not a tag attached to him

Withano 24-10-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10309254)
Im a Lewis fan and not ice have I mentioned his anxiety :shrug: I like him for him, not a tag attached to him

He hasnt really, apart from his VT. That isn’t what the thread is about though.

rusticgal 24-10-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

No... its saying his anxiety and paranoia brings about erratic behaviour...like many disorders can...

Elliot 24-10-2018 01:21 PM

It’s also basically pinpointing his behaviour to mental illness
Reminds me of Roxanne pallett, everyone saying she needed help. Like what an insult to people with mental health issues. What if there’s an off chance these people are just twats, completely separate to mental heath.
And like with Lewis he probably has anxiety but that’s not what I dislike about him at all, yet it seems to be the go to defense for some of his more deplorable actions

montblanc 24-10-2018 01:22 PM

that's all i've been seeing throughout this series and it's been PISSING me off

montblanc 24-10-2018 01:22 PM

like no he's just a dick

Twosugars 24-10-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 10309267)
like no he's just a dick

very eloquently put, totally agree

Jordan. 24-10-2018 01:25 PM

Shouting mental health issues seems to be the go to excuse for negative behaviour these days. No one can just be a knob by nature it has to be deeper than that.

pontyboi 24-10-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10309265)
Reminds me of Roxanne pallett, everyone saying she needed help. Like what an insult to people with mental health issues. What if there’s an off chance these people are just twats, completely separate to mental heath.
And like with Lewis he probably has anxiety but that’s not what I dislike about him at all, yet it seems to be the go to defense for some of his more deplorable actions

I for one am not saying he needs help, the difference between Roxanne and Lewis is he is only hurting himself with his paranoia and anxiety, he isn't trying to destroy another persons life like Roxanne did.

Anxiety is a trigger which affects all aspects of a persons personality and ability to cope with things others would find easy.

Cherie 24-10-2018 01:30 PM

in the words of Tomasz, dick dick dick anal :laugh:

susie q 24-10-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10309265)

I totally agree with this, he really is doing a disservice to people with mental health issues.

Vanessa 24-10-2018 01:39 PM

He does have anxiety and paranoia. He said has much in his vt. That obviously affects his behaviour, but as a fan i like him the way he is.
He's being himself, even though he has issues and flaws.

Twosugars 24-10-2018 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10309281)

:laugh2:

tanussa 24-10-2018 01:52 PM

his actions arent really that bad, he is more outspoken than the other HMs, wears his emotions on his sleeve, is more open than the rest at letting his true feeling be known. I thought last nights episode went fine til zoe woke him so she could go to the toilet. well I know exactly how he felt. its disgusting that BB should make them be chained together even at the detriment of sleep. I too would suffer if someone were to wake me up when I was asleep. I would then really struggle to get back to sleep & would be really annoyed. once again BB new that punishment could stir up trouble, worked well for them didnt it

poppsywoppsy 24-10-2018 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10309281)

Well, that is all Thomasz is concerned about, sad seedy little man. I feel sorry for him.

Swan 24-10-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Are these comments by straight women and gay men by any chance?

Jules82 24-10-2018 02:46 PM

For me I like him because he is being himself, he isnt hiding anything, he takes himself to task and tries to control his feelings this is why he walks away. No excuses for any of their behaviour that is like saying why do any of them behave in the way they do? Each one has their own peculiarities and they are trying to win a vast amount of money. It is a gameshow and not a clinic....

reece(: 24-10-2018 02:47 PM

This is offensive to people with anxiety struggles

poppsywoppsy 24-10-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10309400)
This is offensive to people with anxiety struggles

Well in all honesty, you cannot even begin to say that Lewis hasn't had anxiety attacks in the house.

parmnion 24-10-2018 02:51 PM

he just needs layed...