ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Gutted with tonight’s show... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350797)

deanmontague 26-10-2018 11:05 PM

Gutted with tonight’s show...

I know this thread will welcome all the lewis hater trolls but it really has been a blow for the final...

Say what you want about lewis but he was interesting to watch and I often tuned in just to see what **** he’d been up to that day... whether you loved him or hated him he deserved to be in the final at least for the entertainment he brought to the house - even haters probably tuned in because they loved to hate him.

And then tomasz going... even though I wanted lewis to win tomasz was a worthy winner just for being another character in himself and entertaining to watch.

Two epic characters gone and left with, yet again, another bland vanilla final. The most flavoured character left in there right now has got to be Zoe and that says a lot considering she’s hardly a big character.

What a boring final this will be... and the next two weeks.. who’ll crack the jokes? They’ve all got as much humour as cardboard.

Who do lewis fans root for now? Because I never warmed to Cameron?!

I also hate this mentality of not revealing reasons for housemates being removed now - they didn’t mind publicly shaming Ellis for tweets 5 years ago but they won’t show the actions of rodrigo or lewis, things they did there and then, for fear of backlash? What gives

Yaki da 26-10-2018 11:06 PM

Zoe is the absolute worst.

MB. 26-10-2018 11:06 PM

As a die hard Lewis fan, I suggest you root for Akeem :)

montblanc 26-10-2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deanmontague (Post 10315637)
I also hate this mentality of not revealing reasons for housemates being removed now - they didn’t mind publicly shaming Ellis for tweets 5 years ago but they won’t show the actions of rodrigo or lewis, things they did there and then, for fear of backlash? What gives

:clap1:

deanmontague 26-10-2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 10315641)
As a die hard Lewis fan, I suggest you root for Akeem :)

I absolutely can’t bare Akeem but did shed a tear when he saw his dog :bawling:

montblanc 26-10-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deanmontague (Post 10315644)

support him for that :smug:

co0ol 26-10-2018 11:12 PM

I'm gutted. I'm always on pins and needles that Lewis would do or say something that would get him kicked out or he really would walk himself. But seeing him having fun with the prison task and with the final only a week away he might have said something horrible to end his chances, it's so disappointing.

deanmontague 26-10-2018 11:12 PM

I’m starting to wonder whether they’re been rigging it for Cameron to win all along - he’s not been a very good person to watch entirely - very mopey - but he got his coming out scene, he’s had two parties thrown for him, both his closest friends were evicted/removed meaning all his fan base might naturally fall onto him - and he had the power to evict and save as well??:shrug:

deanmontague 26-10-2018 11:12 PM

Cameron’s had more power by being top of the leader board than either Hussain or Akeem got by risking spending all their coins :fist:

Jules82 26-10-2018 11:16 PM

Quote:

I shall be voting for Cameron or Brooke they have been the ones who helped Lewis to get where he was. I am sure he will be pleased if either of them win, it may soften the blow for him. Zoe was part of his crew but tbh she is two faced so it wont be her for me. It is a bit dull tbh, cant see any redeeming qualities. The prison episode was brilliant and they all worked together which was good. Glad we had a bit shown tonight as well. Through the efforts of the prisoners they now have a quality shopping list. Lewis was a main part in that one, him and Cameron were hilarious. (psst I loved the dog lol)....

Yaki da 26-10-2018 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deanmontague (Post 10315656)
I’m starting to wonder whether they’re been rigging it for Cameron to win all along:

Nope, it was for Lewis. And then he buggered up.

joeysteele 26-10-2018 11:22 PM

I near shed tears for Akeem's Dog.
The poor dog just got to see him and was so excited, then he went off and left again.

Dogs have massive feelings, they can feel they've done something wrong when their owners go off and leave them.

I found that unnecessary and cruel.

Jules82 26-10-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

I’m starting to wonder whethe expresr they’re been rigging it for Cameron to win all along - he’s not been a very good person to watch entirely - very mopey - but he got his coming out scene, he’s had two parties thrown for him, both his closest friends were evicted/removed meaning all his fan base might naturally fall onto him - and he had the power to evict and save as well??:shrug:

Could be who knows eh? The general thought has been that it was rigged for Lewis, I myself thought that their favourite was Tomasz obviously I was wrong. If it was just the use of a chat with Cameron and Brooke, there was surely no extreme. Hopefully we get to know but I would think that as he was the winner according to the bookies, there will be a lot of complaints made, maybe to offcam. :wavey:

Jules82 26-10-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10315689)
The poor dog just got to see him and was so excited, then he went off and left again.

Dogs have massive feelings, they can feel they've done something wrong when their owners go off and leave them.

Beautiful dog, felt sorry for him.

rusticgal 26-10-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

I’m starting to wonder whether they’re been rigging it for Cameron to win all along - he’s not been a very good person to watch entirely - very mopey - but he got his coming out scene, he’s had two parties thrown for him, both his closest friends were evicted/removed meaning all his fan base might naturally fall onto him - and he had the power to evict and save as well??:shrug:

There is no rigging...Lewis will be a massive loss to me and you I think. I too was on tender hooks most nights thinking he would step over the line..and he obviously has.
No one now gets my vote apart from Cameron. His vulnerability has shone through for me and he has formed friendships with everyone. He will be gutted today losing his two closest friends but he still has support in there because he is harmless. Moody and mopey maybe...but he has been a happier sole since his reveal.
I like Cian and Brooke but they won't win. Cian has put his all into the tasks..in fact he's loved them but that's where his enthusiasm stopped. Brooke has been a bit inconsistent and that's the reason she won't win...but I hope out of the females she goes the furthest.
I've probably gone right off topic...but I hope Cameron wins.

Elliot 26-10-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

A classic big brother moment for the history books

rusticgal 26-10-2018 11:28 PM

Quote:

It was Joey...he doesn't understand. It would have been nice to see Akeem share our thoughts..:shrug:

Jules82 26-10-2018 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 10315669)
Nope, it was for Lewis. And then he buggered up.

Had they wanted to though they could have covered it up, the public wouldnt have known. I cant see them getting him so far and then dropping him but, having said that, with BOTS last night, the panel were dead against him along with some who were voting for Akeem. In my mind I think that next week would have been the same to try and alter voters minds. All tactical and about money. Nothing is and never has been safe in BB, it is the last man standing which brings relief to the ardent viewers and backers. :wavey:

poppsywoppsy 26-10-2018 11:30 PM

I cannot watch Akeem be such a creep and up everyone's backside anymore.

His so grateful, so humble, so handwringly begging to be liked, he got me telling him to **** tonight, what a total pathetic wimp of a man he is.

I would rather watch his dog than him.

I will watch on Sunday for the last time, it's all I can do, walk with my remote control to register my dislike of what has gone on.

At least I can get an early night now and Netflix, here I come.

Then to top it all, bloody Rylan putting on one of his pathetic stupid voices on the Sky Bingo advert. Is there no way I can get rid of this inane idiot?

Jules82 26-10-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10315706)
There is no rigging...Lewis will be a massive loss to me and you I think. I too was on tender hooks most nights thinking he would step over the line..and he obviously has.
No one now gets my vote apart from Cameron. His vulnerability has shone through for me and he has formed friendships with everyone. He will be gutted today losing his two closest friends but he still has support in there because he is harmless. Moody and mopey maybe...but he has been a happier sole since his reveal.
I like Cian and Brooke but they won't win. Cian has put his all into the tasks..in fact he's loved them but that's where his enthusiasm stopped. Brooke has been a bit inconsistent and that's the reason she won't win...but I hope out of the females she goes the furthest.
I've probably gone right off topic...but I hope Cameron wins.

Same here Rusti both on Brooke and Cameron, I will do it to support Lewis and I am sure many others will as well.

rusticgal 26-10-2018 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules82 (Post 10315721)
Same here Rusti both on Brooke and Cameron, I will do it to support Lewis and I am sure many others will as well.

Hope so...Akeem gets right on my tits with his desperation for acceptance to both the public and housemates alike.
It's him or Cameron...but a Cameron win will make it all worth it.

Vicky. 26-10-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Yeah its not fair on the animal to do that, I have never agreed with it. I know some people find it really nice and that, but I find it cruel as ****.

joeysteele 26-10-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10315728)
Hope so...Akeem gets right on my tits with his desperation for acceptance to both the public and housemates alike.
It's him or Cameron...but a Cameron win will make it all worth it.

Obviously Cameron now gets all my votes.
I'm taking no chances putting any votes to anyone else.

I would love Cameron to win this now.

rusticgal 26-10-2018 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10315739)
Obviously Cameron now gets all my votes.
I'm taking no chances putting any votes to anyone else.

I would love Cameron to win this now.

:thumbs:

joeysteele 26-10-2018 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10315737)
Yeah its not fair on the animal to do that, I have never agreed with it. I know some people find it really nice and that, but I find it cruel as ****.

It is Vicky.
Cruel is the only word.

I know how my Dog is when I have to leave him.
That should not have been done that way in my view.