ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Hold your head up Lewis ! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350818)

chuff me dizzy 27-10-2018 08:24 AM

Hold your head up Lewis !

Lewis can hold his head high in the knowledge that he was the people fav and would have been the winner of the series if PCBritain hadn't reared its ugly head , Whatever happened to the freedom of speech our grandads fought for ? IF he had hit someone that would have been different but he didn't it was words ,so no way should he have been removed for that , remember the old saying before PC Britain arrived " Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me " I will NEVER condemn him for something he's said

Its been clear the last few shows that BB were waiting with baited breath for
Lewis to put a step wrong ,Rylan has whipped the BOTS audience into a frenzy over him and i commented on all the panel being against him on Thursday nights show, now this is rare that all 3 were anti one hm8 ,Doesn't take a lot of working out does it ? Enjoy your win Akeem safe in the knowledge you were BB chosen winner, but not the publics

Underscore 27-10-2018 08:25 AM

He was the people's prince!

Swan 27-10-2018 08:49 AM

He's already being defended when no one knows what he said yet lul.

Vanessa 27-10-2018 08:52 AM

He had it in the bag, fgs. Such a shame he's out. He deserved to win.

chuff me dizzy 27-10-2018 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swan (Post 10316060)

If its for something he's said I will defend him

Vanessa 27-10-2018 08:53 AM

I do think that he should stop drinking. It doesn't agree with him. When he doesn't drink he's lovely.

Beastie 27-10-2018 08:54 AM

Good news is.. We will never have to see him again!

Yaki da 27-10-2018 08:55 AM

Hold your head up. But keep your mouth closed.

chuff me dizzy 27-10-2018 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10316073)
I do think that he should stop drinking. It doesn't agree with him. When he doesn't drink he's lovely.

Part time fan ? you only support him when hes not had a drink ?

Swan 27-10-2018 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10316072)
If its for something he's said I will defend him

No matter what he said, as none of us know yet, you'll defend him?

Robodog 27-10-2018 09:08 AM

Big Brother: Conor makes rape comments with serious intention to cause offensive; stays in house, leaves with 50k.

Also Big Brother: Lewis uses 'wrong words' in play with no offensive intention; ejected from house.

When there is greater punishment for using 'forbidden words' in jest than there is for making genuine nasty comments with 'bad intention', then we know we have taken a wrong turn.

I love BB, but if it is going to be used like this: as a public 'example' to promote wrongthink/thought crime/word fascism - then it may as well die.

Vanessa 27-10-2018 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10316082)
Part time fan ? you only support him when hes not had a drink ?

No, i always support him. I just think drink doesn't agree with him. I still think he's an amazing housemate.

bitontheslide 27-10-2018 09:18 AM

im glad he is no longer on our screens. Disliked him from day 2

chuff me dizzy 27-10-2018 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 10316097)
Big Brother: Conor makes rape comments with serious intention to cause offensive; stays in house, leaves with 50k.

Also Big Brother: Lewis uses 'wrong words' in play with no offensive intention; ejected from house.

When there is greater punishment for using 'forbidden words' in jest than there is for making genuine nasty comments with 'bad intention', then we know we have taken a wrong turn.

I love BB, but if it is going to be used like this: as a public 'example' to promote wrongthink/thought crime/word fascism - then it may as well die.

Totally agree ,I would like to see the context of what these " words" were used in and if he was provoked to use them ,Either way Freedom of speech should never be punished

Kazanne 27-10-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swan (Post 10316060)

Roxanne Pallet did much worse I would think but she wasn't ejected, but whatever Lewis did will be exaggerated on here, maybe Lewis gave BB a few home truths,lol, but yes,the only way anyone else could have won was for Lewis to go.he will make far more money out of there than winning anyway.I wish him luck.

Toy Soldier 27-10-2018 09:23 AM

I'm reserving judgement until I see what was said and what the context was. If they choose not to show it, then I call BS.

Epic. 27-10-2018 09:25 AM

We don't even know what he said yet, so it's not really fair to say that the removal is unfair or fair.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 27-10-2018 09:26 AM

He tried to set fire to akeem’s bed when he was in it

chuff me dizzy 27-10-2018 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10316120)
We don't even know what he said yet, so it's not really fair to say that the removal is unfair or fair.

BB have said it was for words not action

chuff me dizzy 27-10-2018 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10316118)
Roxanne Pallet did much worse I would think but she wasn't ejected, but whatever Lewis did will be exaggerated on here, maybe Lewis gave BB a few home truths,lol, but yes,the only way anyone else could have won was for Lewis to go.he will make far more money out of there than winning anyway.I wish him luck.

:clap1:

Kazanne 27-10-2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10316120)

I didn't say it was unfair,but comparing what Roxanne did,we are all assuming it must be worse ,what really could be worse :shrug:he didn't even get a warning.

chuff me dizzy 27-10-2018 09:32 AM

Thank you to the big brother production team for trying hard to keep Lewis in the house, but due to the nature of the conversation with Brooke and Cameron today. It was nothing to do with racism before you all start. Lol The owners of the station could not let him continue. Xx

Judging on what Lewis said in the diary room last night, he got removed for a slip of the tongue .........

poppsywoppsy 27-10-2018 09:39 AM

Even if he used the F word to Brooke and Cameron, how will these snowflake gays cope out of the house when far worse abuse will be bandied at them.

They need to toughen up, as a woman in previous years when there was little PC, we had to deal with whatever sexism came our way and give as good as we got and more back.

If it was this, a warning and apology, as it was wrong but nowhere near enough to remove him from the house.

bitontheslide 27-10-2018 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10316125)
I didn't say it was unfair,but comparing what Roxanne did,we are all assuming it must be worse ,what really could be worse :shrug:he didn't even get a warning.

all it takes is for a housemate to complain or say they don't feel safe or something and he would be gone. They can usually get away with a lot if the victim says nothing

Kazanne 27-10-2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10316135)
all it takes is for a housemate to complain or say they don't feel safe or something and he would be gone. They can usually get away with a lot if the victim says nothing

If that's the case , I am interested to see who this 'victim' is, hmm interesting:hehe: