ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis Posts to His Instagram Stories (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350904)

co0ol 28-10-2018 08:42 PM

Lewis Posts to His Instagram Stories

So Lewis has just posted to his IG story (https://www.instagram.com/iamlewisdean/)

He basically thanks his supporters and flips off the haters. He says it sucks that he lost out on facing the crowd, getting interviewed, going on BOTS, seeing his Best Bits because of "a slip of the tongue and a stupid comment that I made."

And instead of feeling sorry for himself like he has been for the past two days, he's going to watch himself on TV and "find my own best bits" and "some kind of joy in the fact that I was there and did have a good time and maybe I did make a positive impact..."

Elliot 28-10-2018 08:45 PM

he made a negative impact on my viewing experience!

Denver 28-10-2018 08:45 PM

What best bits?

Pro Sniper 28-10-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by co0ol (Post 10319937)
So Lewis has just posted to his IG story (https://www.instagram.com/iamlewisdean/)

He basically thanks his supporters and flips off the haters. He says it sucks that he lost out on facing the crowd, getting interviewed, going on BOTS, seeing his Best Bits because of "a slip of the tongue and a stupid comment that I made."

And instead of feeling sorry for himself like he has been for the past two days, he's going to watch himself on TV and "find my own best bits" and "some kind of joy in the fact that I was there and did have a good time and maybe I did make a positive impact..."

As Sian would say: Typical Lewis.

hijaxers 28-10-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 10319945)
As Sian would say: Typical Lewis.

At least his 'best bits' are real unlike sack front.

Beastie 28-10-2018 08:54 PM

I like his dog. That's it.

susie q 28-10-2018 08:58 PM

Those photos, oh my he really does love himself. Well at least we have one week free of him to enjoy.

BENDERBOY 28-10-2018 09:00 PM

Unless he tells us what really happened i'm not interested in hearing anymore from him.

OldShagBuilt 28-10-2018 09:04 PM

interesting.... very interesting

Epic. 28-10-2018 09:12 PM

What positive impact? He knowingly was damaging himself each day he was there :joker:

Cherie 28-10-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10319941)
What best bits?

Him exiting the DR from the door to the right :laugh:

Vicky. 28-10-2018 09:29 PM

Seems pretty desperate to push this 'slip of the tongue' angle..hmm.

mr rochester 28-10-2018 10:01 PM

My B.B. viewing experience was totally ruined by him and I defy him to find any best bits. He was vile from beginning to end. A flawed and damaged twerp inflicting himself on his unadoring public. Might get one good week now...

saiwong 28-10-2018 10:03 PM

Since Lewis F was ejected does that mean that he is banned from appearing in the finalie ? (as one of the ex-housemates)

Marsh. 28-10-2018 10:06 PM

He can slip his tongue into me! :p

/Vanessa

Pink Panther 28-10-2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saiwong (Post 10320263)
Since Lewis F was ejected does that mean that he is banned from appearing in the finalie ? (as one of the ex-housemates)

This goes without saying....

GoldHeart 28-10-2018 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10320002)
Seems pretty desperate to push this 'slip of the tongue' angle..hmm.

So as I suspected we're never going to find out what he ACTUALLY said :fist: :facepalm:. Thank F the show is being AXED useless production!! .

Jules82 28-10-2018 11:19 PM

Well I have just read through his tweets, there are so many that I just gave up. Most have a multitude of likes with them. He must feel great to know that he has so much support now and right from the beginning. Haters are immaterial if they are ignored, we cannot like everyone and not everyone likes us, it is life. I would be very proud if he were my son with such messages of faith. Well done lad, you have the right attitude.

I see nothing was said in tonights edits, mmmm makes one wonder why?

Most are requesting that Cameron wins so....

Cameron to win lad....

Cherie 28-10-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 10320249)
My B.B. viewing experience was totally ruined by him and I defy him to find any best bits. He was vile from beginning to end. A flawed and damaged twerp inflicting himself on his unadoring public. Might get one good week now...

muchadoaboutnothing 28-10-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENDERBOY (Post 10319957)
Unless he tells us what really happened i'm not interested in hearing anymore from him.

I agree, he should give us an idea of what the so called slip of the tongue was. However I am so pleased that he is not in there for the final week, he had a negative impact on the whole house. Good riddance.

Kazanne 28-10-2018 11:26 PM

Yet Roxanne got a interview, full t.v air time, for trying to ruin someone's reputation by lying about him being a woman beater!! He should have had at least an interview imo.

GoldHeart 29-10-2018 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10320718)
Yet Roxanne got a interview, full t.v air time, for trying to ruin someone's reputation by lying about him being a woman beater!! He should have had at least an interview imo.

I don't understand the inconsistencies . Roxanne getting 2 PR interviews the same day was ridiculous .

Back in the channel 4 days Alexandra got an interview in BB9 .

But then at the same time Rodrigo was banned as he clearly did something terrible that crossed the line .

They don't want us to know what Lewis said,so I guess an interview from him is pointless . If he's not allowed to talk about it .

rusticgal 29-10-2018 12:35 AM

Whether you liked him or not..we have been denied a true explanation..and that sucks.

LukeB 29-10-2018 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10320718)

Because they showed what Roxanne did so were allowed to talk about it, it seems like people can’t talk about why Lewis was ejected (yet) like Rodrigo so the interview would be pointless.

GoldHeart 29-10-2018 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10320893)
Whether you liked him or not..we have been denied a true explanation..and that sucks.

At least we can agree on something

I'm glad the program is being AXED ,the production has been diabolical !