ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Won't it be awkward when Cameron's interview (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350924)

point17 29-10-2018 12:14 AM

Won't it be awkward when Cameron's interview

Will just be about lewis

Swan 29-10-2018 12:19 AM

Well, the coming out and Tomasz too.

rusticgal 29-10-2018 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by point17 (Post 10320856)
Will just be about lewis

Not really...Cameron has been on a massive journey and Lewis was part of it. They will touch on it obviously because Lewis was part of his story...and Cameron will love it.

GoldHeart 29-10-2018 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swan (Post 10320870)

I think the emphasis will be on this as well

rusticgal 29-10-2018 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swan (Post 10320870)

Of course it will...lots to talk about for our winner.

Cherie 29-10-2018 07:32 AM

It will be more awkward when he finds out he was 4th fav when Lewis was evicted :laugh:

GoldHeart 29-10-2018 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10321151)
It will be more awkward when he finds out he was 4th fav when Lewis was evicted :laugh:

Lewis getting removed has handed Cameron the win . And Cameron will gain more sympathy for losing his 2 best friends Lewis & Tomasz.

The emotional tears aside , i actually prefer Cameron without Lewis . And prior to Lewis' ejection i liked how Cameron spent more time with Akeem and stopped being AS moany and bitchy .

susie q 29-10-2018 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10321151)

Not to mention being second best, even with those who are now voting for him.

joeysteele 29-10-2018 08:19 AM

Not at all.
He would fully have expected Lewis to win the show.
He will want to talk about Lewis as he's chosen to do many times in his diary room chats anyway.

4th on the tellymix poll means little.
What it shows later, is along with Lewis he had more support than that poll revealed.

If those voting could have selected 2 favourite housemates.
I'd dare bet, Lewis and Cameron would have been top 2.

His interview will be fine, he'll want Tomasz and Lewis mentioned throughout.
Emma will have to tread carefully too however, as neither she nor Cameron will be able to raise Lewis's ejection, in case why he was slips out.

So those now getting at Cameron re Lewis,may well find themselves very disappointed, trying to analyse and pick any negative they can re Cameron.

Cherie 29-10-2018 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10321184)
Not at all.
He would fully have expected Lewis to win the show.
He will want to talk about Lewis as he's chosen to do many times in his diary room chats anyway.

4th on the tellymix poll means little.
What it shows later, is along with Lewis he had more support than that poll revealed.

If those voting could have selected 2 favourite housemates.
I'd dare bet, Lewis and Cameron would have been top 2.

His interview will be fine, he'll want Tomasz and Lewis mentioned throughout.
Emma will have to tread carefully too however, as neither she nor Cameron will be able to raise Lewis's ejection, in case why he was slips out.

So those now getting at Cameron re Lewis,may well find themselves very disappointed, trying to analyse and pick any negative they can re Cameron.

he was 4th in the bookies odds, which is held up as the holy grail on here

bitontheslide 29-10-2018 08:33 AM

While i still believe his coming out thing was completely set up for his game plan, there have been many worse previous winners than Cameron. Someone has to win, and if it ensures Zoe doesn't win, I can accept it.

joeysteele 29-10-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10321194)

Not now he isn't.

Who is bottom of the bookies odds since you're now holding them up as an example.

Cherie 29-10-2018 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10321213)
Not now he isn't.

Who is bottom of the bookies odds since you're now holding them up as an example.

we are talking about Cameron and where he was in the bookies odds before Lewis was evicted, he wasn't even second or third fave

We all know Sian isn't going to win, so not sure what that has to do with anything

GoldHeart 29-10-2018 08:38 AM

Quote:

And now Cameron is fav to win which was predictable .I'm not that bothered who wins. At least Zoe will be out soon :fc:

Cherie 29-10-2018 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10321209)
While i still believe his coming out thing was completely set up for his game plan, there have been many worse previous winners than Cameron. Someone has to win, and if it ensures Zoe doesn't win, I can accept it.

yes as long as it isn't Zoe I don't care either

Cherie 29-10-2018 08:42 AM

although I would be here for the forum melting down and coming together just like when Coleen won if Zoe did snatch it :laugh:

joeysteele 29-10-2018 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10321214)
we are talking about Cameron and where he was in the bookies odds before Lewis was evicted, he wasn't even second or third fave

We all know Sian isn't going to win, so not sure what that has to do with anything

Don't come back at me with that.
Many threads unrelated to Lewis or Cameron have had them dragged onto them.
You've said nothing to others doing so, so don't to me.

You first mentioned bookies odds too, I only stated where he was now, better than the 4th you mentioned.

Since you brought, you did, brought bookies odds in, I am fully entitled to mention anyone else included in those odds.
Although I chose not to do so by name.

Cherie 29-10-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10321224)

You first mentioned bookies odds too, I only stated where he was now, better than the 4th you mentioned.

Since you brought, you did, brought bookies odds in, I am fully entitled to mention anyone else included in those odds.

of course you are I just don't see what any housemates odds have to do with Cameron being 4th fave when Lewis was ejected and how awkward his interview will be

Dinah 29-10-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 10321167)
Not to mention being second best, even with those who are now voting for him.

Whoever wins, and it will probably be Cameron, will be second best as Lewis would have won. I'm sure all that lovely money will be their consolation when they discover that they are second best.

ConnorTheJudge 29-10-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

People don't bet on who they want to win though, they bet on who they think will win.

Clown 29-10-2018 03:23 PM

Who is Lewis. . He has been wiped from history like all nasty losers
Let's bet he isn't mentioned

mr rochester 29-10-2018 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10321218)
although I would be here for the forum melting down and coming together just like when Coleen won if Zoe did snatch it :laugh:

She will no doubt wear her delightful dressing gown to be interviewed by Emma and then give it another whirl at the wrap party. In addition the sludge green bobble hat is bound to make another fashion statement on the night.

poppsywoppsy 29-10-2018 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10321224)

I was talking about Sian but someone brought it up about Lewis.

Fancy not being able to talk about HMs on a BB forum.:laugh:

joeysteele 29-10-2018 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10321928)
I was talking about Sian but someone brought it up about Lewis.

Fancy not being able to talk about HMs on a BB forum.:laugh:

Exactly.

Actually unless they change the running time, Emma's going to need her fastest tongue going to get them all out and the interviews with any meaningful content.

Cameron will be fine, he'd never find anything awkward talking about Lewis.
Plus he is proud of and full of genuine admiration for him, re the side by side support Lewis gave him, on coming out while a housemate.

Dinah 29-10-2018 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clown (Post 10321748)
Who is Lewis. . He has been wiped from history like all nasty losers
Let's bet he isn't mentioned

He hasn't been wiped yet. I was on and off him all series but I've a feeling I'll miss him this week.

He'll definitely get a mention.