ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Marcus: TOMORROOOOW NIIIIGHT! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350925)

pontyboi 29-10-2018 12:39 AM

Marcus: TOMORROOOOW NIIIIGHT!

Cuts to clip of the housemates playing hide and seek.

This next week without Tomasz And Lewis is gonna have us all on the edge of our seats!

LukeB 29-10-2018 12:41 AM

We want a fun week for the final not Lewis F making it miserable

pontyboi 29-10-2018 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10320907)

I personally want a good mix and Lewis had been extremely fun especially in the prison task.

There are no big characters left and still a week of highlights to fill.

:sleep:

poppsywoppsy 29-10-2018 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10320912)
I personally want a good mix and Lewis had been extremely fun especially in the prison task.

There are no big characters left and still a week of highlights to fill.

:sleep:

One can only wonder what the next few days will bring, hopscotch, patacake, snap, it looked like hide and seek in the trailer for tomorrow, how riveting.

Shame Lewis has gone, he would have been a whiz with the old snakes and ladders.:laugh::laugh:

Swan 29-10-2018 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10320935)
One can only wonder what the next few days will bring, hopscotch, patacake, snap, it looked like hide and seek in the trailer for tomorrow, how riveting.

Shame Lewis has gone, he would have been a whiz with the old snakes and ladders.:laugh::laugh:

Yes because seeing a grown man having a tantrum every night was pulsating stuff too.

Yes it will be nice to see them have a laugh together and not have to worry about upsetting baby LewLew.

reece(: 29-10-2018 12:59 AM

I'm ready to see them have some fun.

rusticgal 29-10-2018 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10320901)
Cuts to clip of the housemates playing hide and seek.

This next week without Tomasz And Lewis is gonna have us all on the edge of our seats!

It's going to be riveting...can't wait :sleep:

rusticgal 29-10-2018 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swan (Post 10320949)
Yes because seeing a grown man having a tantrum every night was pulsating stuff too.

Well let's just watch a bunch of adults play hide n seek...pulsating stuff too :laugh:

GoldHeart 29-10-2018 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10320970)
Well let's just watch a bunch of adults play hide n seek...pulsating stuff too :laugh:

Well there's a difference in a group of people enjoying themselves in a child like way . To one grown man having constant tantrums and breaking rules :bored: . Even in the shackles punishment he couldn't take being told what to do . He broke free and spat his dummy out :sleep: .

Greg! 29-10-2018 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10320907)

tea!

rusticgal 29-10-2018 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10321011)
Well there's a difference in a group of people enjoying themselves in a child like way . To one grown man having constant tantrums and breaking rules :bored: . Even in the shackles punishment he couldn't take being told what to do . He broke free and spat his dummy out :sleep: .

Well let's hope there is more to this week than watch them play hide n seek...otherwise this forum will be dead. If you are honest with yourselves that's not why we watch big brother...:shrug:
I'm just waiting to see how many Lewis references we get this week when there is nothing more to talk about.

GoldHeart 29-10-2018 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10321040)
Well let's hope there is more to this week than watch them play hide n seek...otherwise this forum will be dead. If you are honest with yourselves that's not why we watch big brother...:shrug:

Well rustic I'm pretty sure we've all seen our fair share of bitching & arguments . Yes we watch for things to kick off & excitement.

But i only want another argument if it's putting Zoe in her place .

It's their last week,not everything has to be fights & tantrums :shrug: . I like seeing them get on .

Cherie 29-10-2018 07:17 AM

Last night so ended on a high with all of them having fun together, looking forward to a chilled week, I thought we wanted to see personalities? Not constant arguing

Cal. 29-10-2018 09:01 AM

A fun week to close out BBUK for good :clap1: