ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Zoe Annoying In The Auction (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350931)

GoldHeart 29-10-2018 03:53 AM

Annoying In The Auction

She wanted to be the only person bidding for furniture, then she tried to keep telling other housemates how "they can bid if they want" :bored: . When Akeem just bid once she got snappy and he felt he couldn't bid again . Sian was dying to bid for furniture but felt she couldn't because of Zoe .

Also annoyed me how she told someone else to bid for the letters from home a she reckons she "can't choose 2 other people" who gets their letters , it annoys me how she tries to act selfless while also being greedy at the same time . She's such a contradiction :facepalm: . And i hate how she plays emotional blackmail knowing that both her and Sian are mothers therefore Sian will feel guilty and have to pick her to get a letter .

Cherie 29-10-2018 07:15 AM

She’s a strange one, lots of people want a souvenir but darent bid, she tried to be selfless in the stick or twist game then got annoyed about it :laugh: she is all over the place

GoldHeart 29-10-2018 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10321133)
She’s a strange one, lots of people want a souvenir but darent bid, she tried to be selfless in the stick or twist game then got annoyed about it :laugh: she is all over the place

Akeem barely had any coins , the guy bid once and Zoe looked like she was going to claw his eyes out! . And Sian was too worried to bid but clearly wanted a souvenir .

I think all the housemates with alot of coins could of had a fun bidding war, but it was like they were scared of Zoe .

Cherie 29-10-2018 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10321137)
Akeem barely had any coins , the guy bid once and Zoe looked like she was going to claw his eyes out! . And Sian was too worried to bid but clearly wanted a souvenir .

I think all the housemates with alot of coins could of had a fun bidding war, but it was like they were scared of Zoe .

I don’t think they wanted any more upset so left her to it

jaxie 29-10-2018 09:00 AM

She is afraid to spend her coins. Wants to hoard them in case a pass to the final comes up.

Cherie 29-10-2018 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 10321233)
She is afraid to spend her coins. Wants to hoard them in case a pass to the final comes up.

Maybe, but I also think she felt a bit outplayed during stick or twist and was annoyed she was the only one with zero coins at the end

bitontheslide 29-10-2018 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10321241)
Maybe, but I also think she felt a bit outplayed during stick or twist and was annoyed she was the only one with zero coins at the end

I thought it was really funny because Cian straight out gave her the 1k card and then she ended up with sfa :joker:

Cherie 29-10-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10321256)
I thought it was really funny because Cian straight out gave her the 1k card and then she ended up with sfa :joker:

she was pretty useless at the game :laugh:

mr rochester 29-10-2018 09:33 AM

Ban the wretched dressing gown and the sludgy coloured bobble hats...

Epic. 29-10-2018 09:50 AM

She's getting worse every night

rionablue 29-10-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10321093)
She wanted to be the only person bidding for furniture, then she tried to keep telling other housemates how "they can bid if they want" :bored: . When Akeem just bid once she got snappy and he felt he couldn't bid again . Sian was dying to bid for furniture but felt she couldn't because of Zoe .

Also annoyed me how she told someone else to bid for the letters from home a she reckons she "can't choose 2 other people" who gets their letters , it annoys me how she tries to act selfless while also being greedy at the same time . She's such a contradiction :facepalm: . And i hate how she plays emotional blackmail knowing that both her and Sian are mothers therefore Sian will feel guilty and have to pick her to get a letter .

She had great potential but has turned into a mean miserable moody jealous bitch. It will be very sad if she makes the final she is the least deserving of all those left

reece(: 29-10-2018 03:11 PM

Could tell she was plotting but trying to come across genuine

Clown 29-10-2018 03:13 PM

How did that Jeremy Kyle auditioning chav ever end up top 6
She was poison from day one and has just got worst the mask slipped long ago and it's ugly

GoldHeart 29-10-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clown (Post 10321729)
How did that Jeremy Kyle auditioning chav ever end up top 6
She was poison from day one and has just got worst the mask slipped long ago and it's ugly

Clearly it's gone to her head that she's never faced eviction!

montblanc 29-10-2018 08:37 PM

she's such a mess :skull: