ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Housemates, Lewis has been removed from the Big Brother house... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350941)

Cal. 29-10-2018 09:51 AM

Housemates, Lewis has been removed from the Big Brother house...

*housemates react in shock and horror, Cameron bursts into tears and everybody embraces*

Sian: *icy stare* *flicks hair* Wow...

:laugh2:

rionablue 29-10-2018 12:16 PM

Sian and Lewis didn't like each other. That was very clear from nominations etc. No surprise at her reaction then.

Cherie 29-10-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10321452)
Sian and Lewis didn't like each other. That was very clear from nominations etc. No surprise at her reaction then.

no surprise at all, the surprise is people expecting her to show emotion about it :laugh:

joeysteele 29-10-2018 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10321458)
no surprise at all, the surprise is people expecting her to show emotion about it :laugh:

Not for Lewis no but for Cameron who she claims to quite like.

Instead she sat there like a deep freeze.
Emotionless, cold and hard.

Unlike every other housemate there.
I'm pretty sure the majority of viewers will pick up on that too..

When someone breaks down around you, you have to be a truly hard hearted individual not to reach out, even a little to them.

LukeB 29-10-2018 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10321458)

She did when she gave Cameron a hug but she stayed genuine and didn’t care about his ejection.

Liam- 29-10-2018 12:27 PM

The WORST moment of the series

Epic. 29-10-2018 12:30 PM

One of the best moments of the series

Cherie 29-10-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10321479)
She did when she gave Cameron a hug but she stayed genuine and didn’t care about his ejection.

Yes I know that, I am talking abour her reaction to Lewis leaving, she was very kind to 'thingy' giving him his letter when she is closer to Cian

lewys 29-10-2018 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10321484)
The WORST moment of the series

it was hilarious but ok

her resting face is moody. whether she's sad or happy it looks the same.

Liam- 29-10-2018 12:31 PM

I did scream at ‘I thought I were doing me sad face!’ though

Liam- 29-10-2018 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewys (Post 10321496)
it was hilarious but ok

her resting face is moody. whether she's sad or happy it looks the same.

I was just referring to the announcement

Yaki da 29-10-2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10321474)

She went and hugged Brooke and gave Cameron a good cuddle after Tomasz was evicted.

Quote:

When someone breaks down around you, you have to be a truly hard hearted individual not to reach out, even a little to them.
Not really, if there's already 4 or 5 people swarming in on him.

Cherie 29-10-2018 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10321497)
I did scream at ‘I thought I were doing me sad face!’ though

:laugh2:

Cherie 29-10-2018 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 10321501)
She went and hugged Brooke and gave Cameron a good cuddle after Tomasz was evicted.

Not really, if there's already 4 or 5 people swarming in on him.

she did exactly the same when Akeem came out of the DR after seeing his dog, whats the point when you can't get near him :laugh:

LukeB 29-10-2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10321493)
Yes I know that, I am talking abour her reaction to Lewis leaving, she was very kind to 'thingy' giving him his letter when she is closer to Cian

Yeah she was:laugh:

1. Sian could have walked off and rolled her eyes when Cameron cried like Lewis died but she didn’t

And

2. She didn’t pick friends for letters she chose the right people, Zoe missed out on doing something decent for once.

She has a good heart

Elliot 29-10-2018 01:26 PM

this should secure the sian win

GoldHeart 29-10-2018 08:58 PM

Sian had the same expression when Kay left , if anything it shows she's genuine & not bothered :joker: .

Why fake tears?? , Zoe & Cian's reaction to Kay walking was melodramatic and Sian had a deadpan face . And with Lewis only Brooke & Cameron cried as they were the closest to him .

Ant. 29-10-2018 09:02 PM

Kween of keeping it real!

montblanc 29-10-2018 09:03 PM

to think she's getting OTT hate for that :skull:

AnnieK 29-10-2018 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10321474)

She gave him his letter which gave him more comfort than a hug ever would.

When cameron evicted isabella Lewis gave him a little pat on the shoulder and stood away whilst everyone comforted cameron....yet people said that was the right thing to do. He followed that up by telling Cam he was disappointed at his choice at a time cameron was clearly struggling with the decision. Truthful bit brutal.

Sian has done the exact same thing as Lewis by not diving in with fake platitudes whilst cameron was upset for the loss of someone she didn't like but followed it up with the letter from home he craved......but yeah she's ****ing heartless, the bitch.

Its been a phrase that has pissed me off this season as its been said to death...but you cant make this **** up :laugh:

OldShagBuilt 30-10-2018 09:33 AM

sians reaction was boring and totally expected but brookes.... says it all she said i knew it was that and wasnt shocked at all she clearly complained to bb about him.

Cherie 30-10-2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 10322569)
She gave him his letter which gave him more comfort than a hug ever would.

When cameron evicted isabella Lewis gave him a little pat on the shoulder and stood away whilst everyone comforted cameron....yet people said that was the right thing to do. He followed that up by telling Cam he was disappointed at his choice at a time cameron was clearly struggling with the decision. Truthful bit brutal.

Sian has done the exact same thing as Lewis by not diving in with fake platitudes whilst cameron was upset for the loss of someone she didn't like but followed it up with the letter from home he craved......but yeah she's ****ing heartless, the bitch.

Its been a phrase that has pissed me off this season as its been said to death...but you cant make this **** up :laugh:

No you really couldn't :laugh:

Toy Soldier 30-10-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 10322569)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10323380)

No you really couldn't :laugh:

Well I mean, you probably could. You could make anything up. You could say that a small, friendly kitten scaled the house walls from the outside and - :omgno: - it was a TALKING kitten! And it told them all tales from the outside, and gave them messages from their loved ones, before sprouting wings and hovering off of the ground. Hanging there in the air, the kitten's face begins to morph and shift... it's Kay! It's a kitten with Kay's face! The kitten is her spirit animal, and she is meditating outside, astral projecting the talking kay-kitten into the house to let them know that in the end everything will be OK. A small gopher pops it's cheeky head from the ground... it's Lewis F! He's OK too! Him and Kay have made up and formed a vegan prayer circle in order to communicate through the mysterious power of shamanism. Most of the housemates are shocked. But not Cameron. He isn't shocked. He knew about the power of astral projection all along... because you see... Cameron is not really there. Cameron is the spirit animal of Brian Dowling, who has used his own mystic powers to enter the house and come out as gay, echoing his own tale from so many years ago, and hoping to recreate his win - the highlight of his life.

.... ..... .............. .... :umm2: so all I'm really saying is that you prollies could make up that people have some double standards. It's a relatively small imagining.

Jules82 30-10-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10323441)
Well I mean, you probably could. You could make anything up. You could say that a small, friendly kitten scaled the house walls from the outside and - :omgno: - it was a TALKING kitten! And it told them all tales from the outside, and gave them messages from their loved ones, before sprouting wings and hovering off of the ground. Hanging there in the air, the kitten's face begins to morph and shift... it's Kay! It's a kitten with Kay's face! The kitten is her spirit animal, and she is meditating outside, astral projecting the talking kay-kitten into the house to let them know that in the end everything will be OK. A small gopher pops it's cheeky head from the ground... it's Lewis F! He's OK too! Him and Kay have made up and formed a vegan prayer circle in order to communicate through the mysterious power of shamanism. Most of the housemates are shocked. But not Cameron. He isn't shocked. He knew about the power of astral projection all along... because you see... Cameron is not really there. Cameron is the spirit animal of Brian Dowling, who has used his own mystic powers to enter the house and come out as gay, echoing his own tale from so many years ago, and hoping to recreate his win - the highlight of his life.

.... ..... .............. .... :umm2: so all I'm really saying is that you prollies could make up that people have some double standards. It's a relatively small imagining.

TS love it, not sure who you like but you are obviously a good storyteller, you also have insight to a lot of things which are hard to believe in.The depth is there for all to understand if one so wants to, to some it will be utter rubbish but very funny. An experience is only a truth to the one experiencing it, to others it can be rubbish. The centre of truth is U=You plus all.......

Kazanne 30-10-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10323441)

:clap2: