ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Monday's show was the best of the season (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350981)

Cherie 30-10-2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules82 (Post 10323342)
Even whilst looking she had to have a fag, I did see that bit.

She went to have a ciggie because the found them all in the DR, so it gave them a chance to actually go and hide

Jules82 30-10-2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10323205)
It’s almost as if people haven’t watched BB the last 20 years the last week is always quiet as the house empties out, obviously they didn’t expect to lose two hms last Friday but thems the breaks

mmmm :wavey: and sadly the breaks are that I will be recording all week and fast forwarding until Friday. Looking for my next good series on Netflix, any ideas anyone. Have caught up with Dr. Who and all my other favourite programmes, am now bored....:laugh::laugh:

Am thinking of buying Lewis' choice of books, they are all very interesting and I have many. :hee::hee:

Jules82 30-10-2018 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10323350)
She went to have a ciggie because the found them all in the DR, so it gave them a chance to actually go and hide

I bet the lass was gasping, nevertheless she still did it...then she looked for each one...

Cherie 30-10-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules82 (Post 10323351)
mmmm :wavey: and sadly the breaks are that I will be recording all week and fast forwarding until Friday. Looking for my next good series on Netflix, any ideas anyone. Have caught up with Dr. Who and all my other favourite programmes, am now bored....:laugh::laugh:

Am thinking of buying Lewis' choice of books, they are all very interesting and I have many. :hee::hee:

Good for you! I will watch every night as I do every series :laugh: and if Sian goes on Friday I will watch on Sunday and Monday because it is the end of an era

Jules82 30-10-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10323142)
Ask yourself though would it have been as funny without the input of editors putting music montages over a lot of it to make it seem more entertaining or if BB had not participated themselves?

Says a lot when the whole series had been stripped back and now the whole edit and the way BB interacts with the house dramatically changes over night.

They are basically working their arses off to make these housemates seem entertaining.

Totally agree...it will be interesting to see if their percentages drop ...

Jules82 30-10-2018 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10323212)
great point, the constant negativity has been more detrimental to the forum than anything

Mostly by the Lewis haters......so many threads it was unbelievable...

Cherie 30-10-2018 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules82 (Post 10323364)

He was a big part of the show so there were bound to be lots of threads that is the same for any big character they are marmite, its when members start slating fans ....like wow they support so and so that is very telling...etc that it all becomes a bit messy

Jules82 30-10-2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10323254)
You can't beatt a game of hide and seek to send the viewers into a frenzy and make the viewing figures soar

Did you watch BOTS Chuff, where they tried their best to uplift it. The Canadian woman saying something like "well I like a game, if that is all there is ok". Dont think she was impressed she liked Lewis and Tomasz. Lovely looking woman. What a let down for her coming all that way just to watch a game of hide and seek...the joy, oh boy!!

Niamh. 30-10-2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10323355)
Good for you! I will watch every night as I do every series :laugh: and if Sian goes on Friday I will watch on Sunday and Monday because it is the end of an era

Looks like Brooke or Zoe might go Friday :fc:

Jules82 30-10-2018 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10323327)
I switched off when he came on, Ive seen enough of him to last me a lifetime

He says he is non biased but he has a one track mind, the things which float his boat do not make him a true presenter of such a show. As I said he is fitting for "Do I lie to you" he was good in that....

Cherie 30-10-2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10323372)
Looks like Brooke or Zoe might go Friday :fc:

I think Sian might go, but those two going would be great....

poppsywoppsy 30-10-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules82 (Post 10323351)

Have you watched The Crown and my favourite House of Cards?

What really makes me laugh are those spouting about negativity on here are just as complicit as those they are writing about. It's as if it's OK for them but not for anyone else.:shrug::fist:

Niamh. 30-10-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10323381)
I think Sian might go, but those two going would be great....

I think she'll be ok, I can see Brooke going actually

Niamh. 30-10-2018 09:42 AM

Quote:

Oh wow people dared speak about a big character, you realise this is a Big Brother Forum, yeah?

Elliot 30-10-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 10323094)
Maybe I am alone in this......but I want to see arguments.

The best bits of BB have been the fight nights. Why would I want to see people get along.

I like arguments too if they’re natural. Lewis is awfully conceded and boring and all th drama that followed is tired. Anamelia could’ve caused some natural drama but these same people that champion Lewis wanted her out so like :shrug:

Niamh. 30-10-2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10323393)
I like arguments too if they’re natural. Lewis is awfully conceded and boring and all th drama that followed is tired. Anamelia could’ve caused some natural drama but these same people that champion Lewis wanted her out so like :shrug:

The final week is always a happier type of existence, the final is almost there they're all thinking last few days i want to enjoy it type thing, I would imagine

Kazanne 30-10-2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Exactly,so much hate overload it was unnecessary,we don't need to be told every day how much people dislike him, we aint silly,we got it the first time round,it did spoil the forum this time.

Cherie 30-10-2018 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10323388)
I think she'll be ok, I can see Brooke going actually

Brooke needs to after kicking off over the letters, totally self absorbed

Niamh. 30-10-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10323409)
Brooke needs to after kicking off over the letters, totally self absorbed

She's going to get her letter anyway, they literally always do :rolleyes:

vesavius 30-10-2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10323311)
Remind me never to go on a night out with anyone who found it fun

remind me to not invite anyone that only finds arguments, negativity, and hostility fun, i guess.

vesavius 30-10-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 10323094)
Maybe I am alone in this......but I want to see arguments.

No, i think arguments are indeed necessary as part of the show, ofc, but when a season is being dominated by neurotic whinging, hostility, and contrived DR rants, a HL show like Mondays is refreshing and welcome. The season could have used more shows like it.

Kazanne 30-10-2018 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10323575)
What I find is that after weeks and weeks of negativity, towards Lewis and his fans, those who find their own favourites getting some of what they have been giving out week after week are the ones screaming negativity after only five days of it being reciprocated.

People in glass houses, you reap what you sow, do as you would be done by.

Exactly Poppsy:wavey:

vesavius 30-10-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10323575)
What I find is that after weeks and weeks of negativity, towards Lewis and his fans, those who find their own favourites getting some of what they have been giving out week after week are the ones screaming negativity after only five days of it being reciprocated.

People in glass houses, you reap what you sow, do as you would be done by.

Lewis recieved negativity because that's what he sells.

This post is a perfect example of what i said before though.. The emotional refusal to admit that the show can be fun without him is real and some here are just entrenched deeply in being negative about even a show like Monday's out of some kind of misguided tribalism, sense of revenge, or even just bitterness that people dared to criticise a HM that they liked. It's very transparent.

y.winter 30-10-2018 12:42 PM

Happy happy hou!!!!

I enjoyed it very much. I knew people will go and say "boringggg bring lewis backkk", but I actually didn't mind it being like that. Lewis and Cameron were toxic to the house dynamics, and once the problematic entity was removed, everything is much more positive.
I'm absolutely here for a positive final week of Big Brother.

Niamh. 30-10-2018 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 10323588)
Happy happy hou!!!!

I enjoyed it very much. I knew people will go and say "boringggg bring lewis backkk", but I actually didn't mind it being like that. Lewis and Cameron were toxic to the house dynamics, and once the problematic entity was removed, everything is much more positive.
I'm absolutely here for a positive final week of Big Brother.

Nice to see Cameron with a smile on his face and having a bit of fun at last