ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   So channel 5 give ridiculous warnings pre episode about bad language & sexual content (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351096)

pontyboi 31-10-2018 10:35 PM

So channel 5 give ridiculous warnings pre episode about bad language & sexual content

Every night Yet fail to warn viewers with epilepsy the show would feature strobe lighting? :joker:

Just goes to show how out of touch 2018 is when channels and people are more concerned about viewers who may be offended by words over actual content that could trigger a seizure.

Im not offended but as a super fan i might aswel call ofcom. I mean ive been to evictions, finales, launches, voted, appeared on BBLB and BOTS so why not get the whole fan experience and make a complaint to :)

Elliot 31-10-2018 11:16 PM

They’re so weird and tacky. Like I remember last series a warning was given for ‘personal conflict of marital nature’ with the sukhi thing like wtf glad c5 can’t touch this show soon

pontyboi 31-10-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10326214)
They’re so weird and tacky. Like I remember last series a warning was given for ‘personal conflict of marital nature’ with the sukhi thing like wtf glad c5 can’t touch this show soon

OMG I forgot about that :joker: its like Channel 5 have the lawyers at the ready *just incase..

It is a joke how pc it has become Its like they've put a condom over the show just to protect us viewers but we all know its better bareback :)

James 31-10-2018 11:24 PM

The warnings after each break are annoying. They don't do that with other programmes and films on TV. It's another product of all the complaining about Big Brother over the years.

During the task I noticed the strobe lighting and wondered if they had warned about it, because I missed the start.

GoldHeart 01-11-2018 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James (Post 10326224)
The warnings after each break are annoying. They don't do that with other programmes and films on TV. It's another product of all the complaining about Big Brother over the years.

During the task I noticed the strobe lighting and wondered if they had warned about it, because I missed the start.

Plus it's well after water shed ,so i'm pretty sure people know what they're getting if they tune into BB :rolleyes: . They don't need a warning every 2 seconds.

thisisdanny 01-11-2018 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James (Post 10326224)

Geordie Shore is the only one that i know of that does it before the start of each "part"

BBDodge 01-11-2018 09:30 AM

It's to hype up the show.

But someone saying the C word or flashing their willy isn't that exciting.

deanmontague 01-11-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10326221)
OMG I forgot about that :joker: its like Channel 5 have the lawyers at the ready *just incase..

It is a joke how pc it has become Its like they've put a condom over the show just to protect us viewers but we all know its better bareback :)

omg :hehe::joker: