ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Theres something about Sian (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351102)

pontyboi 31-10-2018 11:16 PM

Theres something about Sian

So tonight Sian was actually funny and the way she was so meh about it all also should have been comedy gold.

For some reason though I didn't actually laugh I just appreciated that it was funny.

Over the years I have always loved a proper working class, down to earth girl on the show but there's something missing from her as a housemate which I cant put my finger on.

mr rochester 31-10-2018 11:23 PM

Do you think the production team were missing in the editing suite? Far too engrossed in making the Lewis show to give all the housemates equal coverage maybe...doesn’t seem fair really.

rusticgal 31-10-2018 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10326216)
So tonight Sian was actually funny and the way she was so meh about it all also should have been comedy gold.

For some reason though I didn't actually laugh I just appreciated that it was funny.

Over the years I have always loved a proper working class, down to earth girl on the show but there's something missing from her as a housemate which I cant put my finger on.

She doesn't really show a sense of humour...it's all too dry. All the snidey, cutting one liners is all she's done, all behind people's backs. Apart from that she just smokes and looks down her nose at everyone.

pontyboi 31-10-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 10326223)
Do you think the production team were missing in the editing suite? Far too engrossed in making the Lewis show to give all the housemates equal coverage maybe...doesn’t seem fair really.

No tbh its been 7 weeks and she has openly admitted that she doesn't do much so...I appreciate she's funny on occasions but like a lot of people just cant gel with her.

Yaki da 31-10-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10326225)
She doesn't really show a sense of humour...it's all too dry. All the snidey, cutting one liners is all she's done, all behind people's backs. Apart from that she just smokes and looks down her nose at everyone.

Her line to Hussain when he said "The king is here to stay" and she responded "That's what the last king said", was quite funny and obviously correct.

Only Lewis fans find her snidey because she was invariably spot on in her observations about him.

BENDERBOY 31-10-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Warmth.

joeysteele 31-10-2018 11:29 PM

I find her cold as ice the way she comes across.

pontyboi 31-10-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 10326227)
Her line to Hussain when he said "The king is here to stay" and she responded "That's what the last king said", was quite funny and obviously correct.

Only Lewis fans find her snidey because she was invariably spot on in her observations about him.

Grow up :rolleyes:

rusticgal 31-10-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 10326227)

I don't think it's just Lewis fans...but if it makes you feel better, carry on :shrug:

rusticgal 31-10-2018 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10326231)
Grow up :rolleyes:

Exactly..

Yaki da 31-10-2018 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10326233)
I don't think it's just Lewis fans...but if it makes you feel better, carry on :shrug:

When it comes to the "snide" criticism, it is only Lewis fans.

LaLaLand 31-10-2018 11:35 PM

She's brilliantly dry, you have to listen closely sometimes as some of her one liners have been just brilliant.

Like what someone else said, "That's what the last king said..." to Hussain. :laugh2:

rusticgal 31-10-2018 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 10326237)

Have you made a list to cross reference...:hee:

rusticgal 31-10-2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnii (Post 10326238)
She's brilliantly dry, you have to listen closely sometimes as some of her one liners have been just brilliant.

Like what someone else said, "That's what the last king said..." to Hussain. :laugh2:

She's very dry....and I love a dry sense of humour..that along with the 'apples' comment to Cameron were the only ones said to their face. The other few (and I mean few) have been said behind people's backs and that's snidey IMO.

pontyboi 31-10-2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Im a Lewis fan but when you look at my comments they are really balanced when it comes to Sianham...Even in this thread.

I see why people like her im just pointing out that shes not coming across that way in the edit.

Don't do a Lewis now and segregate a whole bunch of people :)

rionablue 01-11-2018 12:08 AM

Quote:

She is a nice girl but far too boring to be in the final. She has come to the forefront a bit in the last week or two but was almost invisible for most of the series

rusticgal 01-11-2018 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10326279)
She is a nice girl but far too boring to be in the final. She has come to the forefront a bit in the last week or two but was almost invisible for most of the series

I guess it's easy to disappear amongst many...and amongst few you are obviously going to come into play. However, Sian is who she is and even amongst few she doesn't do enough to warrant being a winner. She's not fake and that's the only thing she has going for her..but we want a character to win and that for me is Cameron.

GoldHeart 01-11-2018 02:34 AM

Sian & Cian were having fun with the zombies in the end :joker:, while everyone else screamed and ran .

Kazanne 01-11-2018 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 10326223)

Oh dear,Lewis's fault again :laugh:

Cherie 01-11-2018 06:48 AM

Quote:

what has she said behind peoples backs since week 3, time to move on from it

parmnion 01-11-2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

She is a snidey ****, so is Lewis.

You are wrong

chuff me dizzy 01-11-2018 08:26 AM

Quote:

I agree

chuff me dizzy 01-11-2018 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10326370)

Of course it is :bored:

joeysteele 01-11-2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10326370)

He hasn't been there for near a week and still gets dragged in on a thread about others.

Shows the massive contribution he made to this series.

Sian to me is just cold and unwelcoming.
If she was a fire, you'd probably feel no warming from her, even then.

Northern Monkey 01-11-2018 09:19 AM

I like her.Nice lass.Sometimes amusing.Does’nt seem desperate or try too hard.