ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Another "fill in " night (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351184)

chuff me dizzy 02-11-2018 07:52 AM

Another "fill in " night

Thats 2 nights out of 3 now that the show has had to be filled in because the hm8s remaining are boring ,first night flash backs to fill in the gaps, last night 50 minutes out of 55 were filled with ex hm8s

Patricia4 02-11-2018 08:00 AM

I have to agree with you Chuff none of them have done or said anything exciting to show us.

chuff me dizzy 02-11-2018 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 10327950)
I have to agree with you Chuff none of them have done or said anything exciting to show us.

And don't even start me on Akeems camera hogging assault course he built last night :joker:

joeysteele 02-11-2018 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10327940)
Thats 2 nights out of 3 now that the show has had to be filled in because the hm8s remaining are boring ,first night flash backs to fill in the gaps, last night 50 minutes out of 55 were filled with ex hm8s

Only thing I'll say is at least Kim got them doing something whereas Josie and Nikki just talked to and with them.
Making no contribution at all.

It was funnier BB being in a bad mood actually in the early part of the show.

It is just running down now very sadly with no real atmosphere.

chuff me dizzy 02-11-2018 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10327956)
Only thing I'll say is at least Kim got them doing something whereas Josie and Nikki just talked to and with them.
Making no contribution at all.

It was funnier BB being in a bad mood actually in the early part of the show.

It is just running down now very sadly with no real atmosphere.

Because there are no characters left in

Cherie 02-11-2018 08:37 AM

The last week is always like this, remember BOTs in the garden, thankfully they binned that off

rionablue 02-11-2018 08:44 AM

Quote:

I am finding the final week great chuff. But each to their own. This final series has been very good and the tasks have been brilliant. I would dearly have loved the great Anamelia to be in the final but sadly she went far too soon. However I am certainly enjoying it

Strictly Jake 02-11-2018 08:44 AM

I have actually really loved the past two nights though they have had me laughing. Whereas the majority of the series has focused on game play and the energy sucking ego that was Lewis. I found myself falling asleep pretty much the whole series(although i adored the china task) but the past two nights I have enjoyed I just wish Tomasz had have been there too

chuff me dizzy 02-11-2018 08:54 AM

[QUOTE=ShakeyJake10;10327972]I have actually really loved the past two nights though they have had me laughing. Whereas the majority of the series has focused on game play and the energy sucking ego that was Lewis. I found myself falling asleep pretty much the whole series(although i adored the china task) but the past two nights I have enjoyed I just wish Tomasz had have been there too[/QUOTE]

The best thing that's happened all series was him getting evicted,Im just sorry he didn't go weeks before he did

James 02-11-2018 09:01 AM

Frankly, my 'what is your favourite shade of blue' thread was more interesting than last night's show.

Vanessa 02-11-2018 09:02 AM

If Lewis was there they wouldn't need any filler nights. Just saying.

chuff me dizzy 02-11-2018 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James (Post 10327993)
Frankly, my 'what is your favourite shade of blue' thread was more interesting than last night's show.

I agree, it shows how boring it is when they have one night of flashbacks as fillers for nothing else happening,then last nights near on the entire show of other people being brought in to fill up the show and give us something to watch, Ive never seen such a dull last week in the entire life of BB

James 02-11-2018 09:07 AM

The main problem with last night was the presence of the 3 former housemates.

Dinah 02-11-2018 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James (Post 10327993)

:laugh:

Agreed.

Cherie 02-11-2018 09:09 AM

I liked Kims and Josies involvement as they were being BB

Nicki going into the house was just ridculous if she ws replacing BB

Liam- 02-11-2018 09:09 AM

The concept was great, moody Big Brother was hysterical, but I completely lose interest in anything when I see Kim or Nikki, if they had to have some ‘invaders’ then they could have used past housemates that aren’t always shoved down our throats like Nikki is and she definitely shouldn’t have gone into the house.

chuff me dizzy 02-11-2018 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James (Post 10328005)
The main problem with last night was the presence of the 3 former housemates.

It was going to be them going in or watching Akeem ( looking to see if the camera was on him ) doing his obstacle course, i prefer Kim :joker:

Niamh. 02-11-2018 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10327967)
The last week is always like this, remember BOTs in the garden, thankfully they binned that off

Exactly. It's actually been the best final week I can remember, really entertaining and fun.

Dinah 02-11-2018 09:16 AM

Quote:

Pretty woeful viewing. It'll be even worse after tonight with two going.

Dinah 02-11-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10328011)
I liked Kims and Josies involvement as they were being BB

Nicki going into the house was just ridculous if she ws replacing BB

I don't really like former hms going in, but I thought Kim's visit was the best of the three.

y.winter 02-11-2018 09:24 AM

I actually really enjoy the last two episodes. The Halloween task was fantastic and moaning BB was brilliant.
I'd rather have a positive conclusion to this BB rather than arguments and bad vibes all the way to the end. It's such a waste fighting over the last week - late it gracefully end.

chuff me dizzy 02-11-2018 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinah (Post 10328024)
Pretty woeful viewing. It'll be even worse after tonight with two going.

Wont it just ,we will be left with Akeem camera hogging as he will up his game the last few nights ,I'm not sure my nerves will take it :rant:

bitontheslide 02-11-2018 09:29 AM

I haven't watched for a couple of nights. Can't stand letters from home and the group of ex housemates were the ones I like the least. I will watch the eviction tonight, and if its good news for Sian, then I will watch the final, otherwise I am done tonight.

Kazanne 02-11-2018 09:36 AM

Kim was hilarious,especially with Cameron,made me laugh,the other two were just meh.