ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   What do we know about the housemates? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351188)

Cherie 02-11-2018 08:35 AM

What do we know about the housemates?

Nikki doesn't know anything about Sian, but what do we know about any of them really....talk about your fave

Sian

She is a single Mum, she works in a cafe, she is very talented with make up, her Halloween make up was one of the best, she can make Camerons dodgy hair cut looks nice, she liked the eating challenge, she doesn't like acting challenges, she finds it hard to show emotion and she doesn't fake it, she always looks immaculate, she knows who she likes in the house and doesn't spend time with people she has no interest in, she smokes too much, she loves a drink, she likes a party, she has a kind heart and has never had a strop in the house as far as we have seen

rionablue 02-11-2018 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10327965)
Nikki doesn't know anything about Sian, but what do we know about any of them really....talk about your fave

Sian

She is a single Mum, she works in a cafe, she is very talented with make up, her Halloween make up was one of the best, she can make Camerons dodgy hair cut looks nice, she liked the eating challenge, she doesn't like acting challenges, she finds it hard to show emotion and she doesn't fake it, she always looks immaculate, she knows who she likes in the house and doesn't spend time with people she has no interest in, she smokes too much, she loves a drink, she likes a party, she has a kind heart and has never had a strop in the house as far as we have seen

But she has been so boring for the most part. A lovely pretty friendly girl but totally forgettable I think this is what Nikki meant Sian hasn't really featured much in any of the major conflicts or events in the house specially in the first few weeks. She really really hasn't earned a place in the final

Niamh. 02-11-2018 09:14 AM

Cian

He's from Tipperary, he's a farmer, he loves his mammy. He believes people like him generally but he's never their favourite. He's gay, he lost his virginity in a field. He doesn't like hairy arses. He has a big family. He's fun and very positive, he's kind hearted

chuff me dizzy 02-11-2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10328021)
Cian

He's from Tipperary, he's a farmer, he loves his mammy. He believes people like him generally but he's never their favourite. He's gay, he lost his virginity in a field. He doesn't like hairy arses. He has a big family. He's gay. He's fun and very positive, he's kind hearted

Im torn now between Cian and Cameron to win ,I went off Cian and still dont like his fake tears, but at least he's lively and brings something to the show

Niamh. 02-11-2018 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10328040)
Im torn now between Cian and Cameron to win ,I went off Cian and still dont like his fake tears, but at least he's lively and brings something to the show

I'm glad him and Cameron are back on track again, they're hilarious together

chuff me dizzy 02-11-2018 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10328043)
I'm glad him and Cameron are back on track again, they're hilarious together

Yes i agree

Niamh. 02-11-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10328044)
Yes i agree

also, Cameron actually likes Cian where as Zoe his other BFF is a sneaky disloyal rat

Epic. 02-11-2018 09:53 AM

Cian

He's kind-hearted, good-natured, loyal, dependable, trustworthy, has a quirky sense of humour, always looking out for others before himself, sometimes explicit and raunchy in conversation but always for humour, he's earnest, he'd never target anyone, he's an all-around lovely guy and deserves to win the most of the 6.

If you want all I know about my least favourite, just take the opposite wording of all of that and apply it to Zoe

Northern Monkey 02-11-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10327965)

Sian

The perfect woman

Cherie 02-11-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10327980)
But she has been so boring for the most part. A lovely pretty friendly girl but totally forgettable I think this is what Nikki meant Sian hasn't really featured much in any of the major conflicts or events in the house specially in the first few weeks. She really really hasn't earned a place in the final

I haven't seen Brooke being involved in any conficts or major events either tbf

so tell us about Brooke which is what this thread is about Riona :laugh:

Raxton 02-11-2018 10:51 AM

When people are describing akeem as a genuine & nice person,
I honestly think its more fitting for Sian instead of Akeem tbh
She has been a stable housemate imo
A tad boring, but overall she is a nice & kind person

Niamh. 02-11-2018 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raxton (Post 10328156)
When people are describing akeem as a genuine & nice person,
I honestly think its more fitting for Sian instead of Akeem tbh
She has been a stable housemate imo
A tad boring, but overall she is a nice & kind person

Yes, I watched a little bit of BOTS last night and I thought Tomasz opinion on her was pretty spot on