ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Brooke on Lew's Hitler comments: "I know he's not someone that feels that way" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351289)

Jase. 03-11-2018 12:57 PM

Brooke on Lew's Hitler comments: "I know he's not someone that feels that way"

Quote:

"I think the way Lewis talks is way too fast and the things he says, he talks faster than his brain can possibly imagine.

"I was about to say, he's from Middlesbrough. I don't know why that gives him an excuse but his mouth moves faster than his brain. I completely understand that he wasn't thinking.

"If he was ever a person I'd judged as someone who'd have these thoughts, even these ******ing feelings, I would never have made him someone I'm close to. But, I know he's not someone that feels that way and he's not someone who'd ever genuinely think those thoughts through and still say them.

"And I think he did himself an injustice by saying that because he isn't like that. Saying those things ruined his chances of going further in the process. That was very unfortunate for me, but it was just an unfortunate thing that happened.

"I don't think he should have said it. He knows he shouldn't have said it. He was really, really guilty afterwards."
Source: http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/big-bro...aust-comments/

y.winter 03-11-2018 01:26 PM

Well, she's right.
Lewis was on a roll, high horse, loving the sound of his own voice. It was a matter of time till it becomes his downfall.

Jules82 03-11-2018 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 10330548)
Well, she's right.
Lewis was on a roll, high horse, loving the sound of his own voice. It was a matter of time till it becomes his downfall.

Possibly only his downfall for the spoils of BB but he will win in the end he has so many supporters, the reading is interesting so I say good luck to him. He has issues which he accepts and which he is trying to put right, many are the same.

I guess if we are honest they all love the sound of their voices otherwise they wont get the camera time they crave.

rusticgal 03-11-2018 02:14 PM

Brooke was the most level headed, fair minded person in that house...she turned on Lewis a couple of times in the house unyet she still values and adores him as a friend. She is totally honest and the fact she says these things just goes to show what most of us thought...and the fact that he was so remorseful should have been enough.
Anyway it is what it is...I love their connection and I really hope they stay really good mates.

reece(: 03-11-2018 02:38 PM

She’s right he’s just an idiot

millyrose 03-11-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10330606)
Brooke was the most level headed, fair minded person in that house...she turned on Lewis a couple of times in the house unyet she still values and adores him as a friend. She is totally honest and the fact she says these things just goes to show what most of us thought...and the fact that he was so remorseful should have been enough.
Anyway it is what it is...I love their connection and I really hope they stay really good mates.

Totally agree we have all said things that we regret

Jules82 03-11-2018 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10330648)

A lovely idiot with lots and lots of support...

Kazanne 03-11-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10330648)

She never called him an idiot though did she ? because she probably knows humans make mistakes all the time,most people are tolerant of that, it was not meant in a derogatory way at all, but we all know that really don't we?

Underscore 03-11-2018 03:21 PM

Brooke is an absolute gem

bitontheslide 03-11-2018 03:47 PM

The fact that he and Brooke and whoever else were invited on to the show by producers rather than being "ordinary" people, they will no doubt have been paid well for doing it outwith the prize money. Given that, I'm very happy he didn't win, and I hope the eventual winner wasn't invited on either.

Clown 03-11-2018 03:52 PM

Brooke has to be one of the most dim witted housemates to go on big brother

rusticgal 03-11-2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clown (Post 10330750)

I think you are mixing her up with Sian..

rusticgal 03-11-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underscore (Post 10330699)
Brooke is an absolute gem

She is...just love her.

Jase. 03-11-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clown (Post 10330750)

She always came across as very wise to me but ok

Elliot 03-11-2018 04:14 PM

I doubt he’s actually anti Semitic but he’s a lot of other very negative things!

Clown 03-11-2018 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase. (Post 10330771)
She always came across as very wise to me but ok

How wise ? Her friends are Cameron zoe and Lewis in between she has nothing to say

Twosugars 03-11-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10330782)
I doubt he’s actually anti Semitic but he’s a lot of other very negative things!

a dementor

muchadoaboutnothing 03-11-2018 06:40 PM

Sorry Lewis but 'many a true word was said in jest' in other words is it how he really felt!!!! (like some people who are drunk speak how they really find).

Oliver_W 03-11-2018 07:03 PM

Of course he doesn't actually feel that way, how ridiculous that needs pointing out.

Toy Soldier 03-11-2018 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 10330945)
Of course he doesn't actually feel that way, how ridiculous that needs pointing out.

The logic is "I don't like Lewis therefore he is prollies an anti-semite or maybe a Nazi."

Just nonsense really. You can dislike someone and still remain level-headed when thinking about their behaviour :shrug:.

ConnorTheJudge 03-11-2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10330963)
The logic is "I don't like Lewis therefore he is prollies an anti-semite or maybe a Nazi."

Just nonsense really. You can dislike someone and still remain level-headed when thinking about their behaviour :shrug:.

Sadly, most Big Brother viewers can't.

Matthew. 03-11-2018 07:32 PM

Quote:

:clap1:

AnnieK 03-11-2018 07:40 PM

Quote:

Equally though you could say the flip side of that logic is "i like Lewis and can't see anything wrong with anything he does" is nonsense too.

To be fair, his fans on here have pretty all admitted he is a knob at times but I do wonder how forgiving they would have been if sian or akeem had done half of what Lewis did....not least the nazi thing :shrug:

rusticgal 03-11-2018 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 10331006)
Equally though you could say the flip side of that logic is "i like Lewis and can't see anything wrong with anything he does" is nonsense too.

To be fair, his fans on here have pretty all admitted he is a knob at times but I do wonder how forgiving they would have been if sian or akeem had done half of what Lewis did....not least the nazi thing :shrug:

We would have judged them the same...unless they showed tendencies of being completely disrespectful of race/culture etc. Which Lewis didn't. :shrug:

tanussa 03-11-2018 09:54 PM

guess lewis, brooke nor anyone else will ever convince the haters. they just love to hate. the rest of us know lewis has a good heart