ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Akeem fans and family make death threats to Lewis (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351320)

chuff me dizzy 04-11-2018 10:33 AM

Akeem fans and family make death threats to Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Swan 04-11-2018 10:36 AM

Mere speculation. However i don't mind Cameron winning in the slightest. As long as Zoe doesn't win i'll be happy.

Kazanne 04-11-2018 10:36 AM

Disgusting behaviour , but they only show themselves up for what they are,it IS just a game show,people need to get some perpective ffs.

Elliot 04-11-2018 10:36 AM

Whatever he says must be true I guess!

Liam- 04-11-2018 10:37 AM

Akeem shouldn’t be punished for his family and fans’ actions, he shouldn’t win because he’s a desperate, false dullard, but it’s funny how Lewis fans are branded all sorts isn’t it :hee:

Kazanne 04-11-2018 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10331683)
Whatever he says must be true I guess!

Well it wont be to you will it,if he said the sky was blue you'de call him a liar so this sort of reaction is predictable and not note worthy.

Kazanne 04-11-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10331685)
Akeem shouldn’t be punished for his family and fans’ actions, he shouldn’t win because he’s a desperate, false dullard, but it’s funny how Lewis fans are branded all sorts isn’t it :hee:

I agree it's not Akeems fault,but really people need to get a grip on reality:wavey:

Elliot 04-11-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10331689)
Well it wont be to you will it,if he said the sky was blue you'de call him a liar so this sort of reaction is predictable and not note worthy.

If that account produces evidence then sure but then just saying they’ve been getting death threats from his family (what??) wouldn’t hold up in a court of law unfortunately :(

Swan 04-11-2018 10:42 AM

Is there any proof of this btw?

chuff me dizzy 04-11-2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10331692)
If that account produces evidence then sure but then just saying they’ve been getting death threats from his family (what??) wouldn’t hold up in a court of law unfortunately :(

Im pretty sure Lewis or anyone else for that matter would claim this if it wasn't true

Kazanne 04-11-2018 10:56 AM

It was sent to him as a private message on instagram Jo x

Sent earlier

Nancy. 04-11-2018 11:18 AM

Absolutely disgusting. Just shows how rough they are.

DouglasS 04-11-2018 11:20 AM

This is purely speculation and ridiculous. There are crazy fans of all contestants and so I wouldn't be suprised that fans send something like that [Likewise I'm sure many Lewis F fans on twitter are doing the same].

I think lumping in Akeem's family and insinuating they are sending death threats is disgusting, as I highly doubt they are. A very low blow from Lewis F.

Denver 04-11-2018 11:21 AM

Also telling someone to kill themselves is total different to a death threat

Kazanne 04-11-2018 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10331748)
This is purely speculation and ridiculous. There are crazy fans of all contestants and so I wouldn't be suprised that fans send something like that [Likewise I'm sure many Lewis F fans on twitter are doing the same].

I think lumping in Akeem's family and insinuating they are sending death threats is disgusting, as I highly doubt they are. A very low blow from Lewis F.

Lewis himself knows what he is getting,there will be a lot of trolls aswell, it's not a low blow by him,but a low blow from some arsehole.

Ant. 04-11-2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10331689)

Quite a few Lewis fans tried to claim that we 'didn't know' and 'had no proof' that Lewis F said something offensive (and while we didn't know what he said at the time, it was clear he said something bad given he did, yknow, get ejected and he said he never meant to offend anyone) in response to people saying Lewis F said something offensive

Now some Lewis fans are saying we should believe Lewis even though we have no proof that anyone is sending death threats? :unsure:

If it's true it's awful, but until I see screenshots, I'm not believing this

Vicky. 04-11-2018 11:38 AM

If thats true its shocking. Akeem is hardly responsible for what his fans (and seemingly family) do though. We have had a fair few threats/wishes of violence and such on here, from various supporters of various housemates. Some take it way too seriously, and do so constantly.

Twosugars 04-11-2018 12:00 PM

Don't believe the dementor. Probably desperate to extend his 15 minutes of fame.
Wouldn't put it past him to write those death threats himself
The guy is unstable and sees things as he did in the house. Everybody is conspiring against him :rolleyes:

Withano 04-11-2018 12:02 PM

I love tibb sometimes. This thread is hilarious.

Until Lewis or anybody else provides evidence, its not worth taking seriously.

girlfighter24 04-11-2018 12:12 PM

There isn't any proof his family have done this it is probably a fan or it could be a lewis fan doing it so people hate Akeem and his family.

They have received a lot of hate from Lewis and his fans so I don't believe it

GoldHeart 04-11-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfighter24 (Post 10331823)
There isn't any proof his family have done this it is probably a fan or it could be a lewis fan doing it so people hate Akeem and his family.

They have received a lot of hate from Lewis and his fans so I don't believe it

This :clap1:

Calderyon 04-11-2018 12:21 PM

Need more proof.

Vicky. 04-11-2018 12:30 PM

I wouldn't say Lewis was at fault. Just..there is no proof that this has happened :shrug:

I can well believe it, given how a fair few members have gone on on here..and do every year with the OTT insults and such. But not really understanding how its Akeems fault. I don't want him to win, because he seems to think he is going to win. Not because he has a few deranged fans (as do they all) and his family is being accused of stuff.

chuff me dizzy 04-11-2018 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10331845)
I wouldn't say Lewis was at fault. Just..there is no proof that this has happened :shrug:

I can well believe it, given how a fair few members have gone on on here..and do every year with the OTT insults and such. But not really understanding how its Akeems fault. I don't want him to win, because he seems to think he is going to win. Not because he has a few deranged fans (as do they all) and his family is being accused of stuff.

Would he dare claim this if it wasn't true and risk being sued ? Think about it and don't let the hatred of Lewis cloud judgements

girlfighter24 04-11-2018 12:34 PM

The truth is we don't who has sent death threats but what is making this worse is Lewis tweeting people not to support Akeem because his family has sent death threats he hasn't proof.

I know Lewis wants Cameron to win but don't go spouting lies just to get people to vote for him