ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Brian Belo slams Emma Willis and Rylan (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351376)

reece(: 05-11-2018 01:20 PM

Brian Belo slams Emma Willis and Rylan

Quote:

Big Brother’s Brian Belo isn’t a fan of presenters Emma Willis and Rylan Clark-Neal and told us he’s ‘glad’ the show is ending tonight. The iconic housemate, who became the show’s youngest ever winner after being crowned victorious in 2007, never took a shining to the Channel 5 series, missing the show’s predecessors Davina McCall and Dermot O’Leary. Speaking exclusively to Metro.co.uk, he ranted: ‘Emma and Rylan just absolutely drive me insane. ‘They fool everybody into thinking they’re the most famous people in the world. Everyone’s treating them like they’re Marilyn Monroe and James Dean. Dude, seriously these people aren’t Dermot and Davina. ‘I don’t mean to be nasty, but I’ve seen Davina do interviews and I’ve been in the same room as Dermot doing his thing, and they don’t struggle when reading off an autocue.’

Davina fronted the reality show when it aired on Channel 4, while Dermott fronted Big Brother’s Little Brother until 2008. However the Big Brother had a shake-up when it moved to Channel 5, with Rylan becoming a presenter on Big Brother’s Bit on the Side back in 2013 and Emma taking over the Brain Dowling’s job as host. Going in hard on Rylan, Brian added: ‘He’s from X Factor as well, that’s what’s even more embarrassing. That’s why it’s getting axed, because a novelty contestant is actually running Big Brother. It’s like the lunatics running the asylum. ‘He’s just so annoying. Everyone’s taking the mick out of you. His head is just over-inflated. ‘I can’t wait for Big Brother to end and for him to see how stupid it got, and it’s the same for Emma. Big Brother is the biggest format out of all these shows, it’s not the fact that it’s crap, it’s that you’ve got them running it.’

In September it was announced that Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother would not be returning on Channel 5. Brian reckons that the move by the broadcaster is a ploy to remove Rylan and Emma, telling us: ‘I think they’re trying to get rid of them.’ Looks like someone won’t be tuning into tonight’s final then.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/05/big-b...9/?ito=cbshare
Screaming, why is he SO pressed all of a sudden? :skull:

Marsh. 05-11-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

never took a shining to the Channel 5 series
Oh really?

Greg! 05-11-2018 01:21 PM

He's a horrible person welp.

Greg! 05-11-2018 01:22 PM

Straight jacket's in t'storeroom

Niamh. 05-11-2018 01:22 PM

He's not wrong about Rylan though

Marsh. 05-11-2018 01:23 PM

This is what he was like with Helen and everybody fell for his tears.

An angry man full of hatred.

Elliot 05-11-2018 01:24 PM

Tea

Swan 05-11-2018 01:24 PM

Wow, he sounds bitter af!

Headie 05-11-2018 01:25 PM

He lowkey is right though, people stopped caring about BB when they turned it into a novelty show full of camp glitter and glam.

Remember the Vegas showgirls :skull:

pontyboi 05-11-2018 01:25 PM

He bangs on about how Rylan And Emma aren't super fans yet Emma has watched every episode for 18 years and Rylan the same.

If he hates the show why did he go back in in 2015? I think he's pressed Rylan auditioned for BB8, was cut last minute but went on to win CBB and have an actual career.

I do agree the after show has become "stupid" but its never really been a serious show and Emma is a great presenter, apart from Davina I cant imagine anyone else doing the show.

Marsh. 05-11-2018 01:26 PM

I love how when this conversation comes up we flit from Davina/Dermot to Emma/Rylan.

Poor George and Brian get forgotten. :joker:

GoldHeart 05-11-2018 01:26 PM

I saw this article yesterday , i agree with him but i think apart of him must still like BB didn't he RE enter with other EX housemates? . Didn't Marcus also say he didn't like how c5 have handled BB :shrug: . Clearly c4 days are missed dearly by them .

Jordan. 05-11-2018 01:27 PM

Yikes is he really trying to pin BB failing all on Emma and Rylan

Elliot 05-11-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 10333660)

I mean rylan did completely ruin bots

Jase. 05-11-2018 01:29 PM

"Everyone’s treating them like they’re Marilyn Monroe and James Dean."

Pretty sure they don't be ok

Greg! 05-11-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10333657)
I love how when this conversation comes up we flit from Davina/Dermot to Emma/Rylan.

Poor George and Brian get forgotten. :joker:

Zezi and AJ paid dust :(

joeysteele 05-11-2018 01:31 PM

I don't think I've ever agreed with or been interested in anything Belo says.

This article does nothing to change that.

GoldHeart 05-11-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 10333660)

That's not what i got from the article i read yesterday it basically sounded like he didn't like BB on channel 5 because it wasn't the same which i agree with.

Rylan is a terrible presenter and bots is tiresome and cringe, i missed alot of episodes because it was unwatchable . The panel usually talk alot of crap , sometimes there's the odd decent debate , but people get interrupted and cut off . And the audience all shout over eachother like a pack of wolves.

Rylan goes off at a tangent and always makes the show about himself , he's extremely self absorbed and theatrical :bored: .

Jordan. 05-11-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10333665)
I mean rylan did completely ruin bots

It was trash from the very first episode. Rylan didn't help it but still I don't know what that has to do with the main show being bad.

Liam- 05-11-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10333650)
This is what he was like with Helen and everybody fell for his tears.

An angry man full of hatred.

Spill that tea

chuff me dizzy 05-11-2018 01:42 PM

Never been a fan of Belo,but agree with what he says about these 2

chuff me dizzy 05-11-2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10333691)
That's not what i got from the article i read yesterday it basically sounded like he didn't like BB on channel 5 because it wasn't the same which i agree with.

Rylan is a terrible presenter and bots is tiresome and cringe, i missed alot of episodes because it was unwatchable . The panel usually talk alot of crap , sometimes there's the odd decent debate , but people get interrupted and cut off . And the audience all shout over eachother like a pack of wolves.

Rylan goes off at a tangent and always makes the show about himself , he's extremely self absorbed and theatrical :bored: .

Agree

GoldHeart 05-11-2018 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 10333693)
It was trash from the very first episode. Rylan didn't help it but still I don't know what that has to do with the main show being bad.

I think everything is wrong with the show , the production , channel 5 , bots , presenters .

Eddie. 05-11-2018 01:43 PM

I can sense jealousy in the air...

bitontheslide 05-11-2018 01:44 PM

he is right though, they dont help the show