ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Andrew How far would he have got if he wasn’t ejected? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351602)

BBUK-Fan 08-11-2018 06:32 PM

How far would he have got if he wasn’t ejected?

I think Andrew would’ve gone far being a better game player than Dexter.
I think he would’ve got to the last week at least.

Liam- 08-11-2018 06:38 PM

He’d have been out the first time he was up

RileyH 08-11-2018 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10340209)

Matthew. 08-11-2018 06:39 PM

not far, he came across as a right cocky wee ****e

Alf 08-11-2018 06:42 PM

Winner

Epic. 08-11-2018 06:48 PM

Can't believe you're comparing him to Dexter, someone who singlehandedly made people debate whether he was genuine or playing a game and made a following as a result. I wasn't even a fan but compared to Andrew, Dexter was exceptional at everything he did.

Andrew was a ****ing idiot, the type who thinks they're way smarter than they actually are. Every single one of his game plans failed miserably and he was a chore to sit through. He probably would've lasted a while simply because Marco, Natalie, Georgina and Charlie were destined to go when they did, and he'd probably manage to be quick enough in annihilation week to evict Alex and survive the VTS that Friday the same way Jason did after evicting Lateysha. But he probably would've been evicted the week after or miss out on the final in that double eviction before it. BB17 would've played out much differently if he hadn't been removed and I would've loved that likely Hughie/Lateysha final 2. On the other hand, Andrew ****ing sucks so I don't mind

BBUK-Fan 08-11-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10340221)
Can't believe you're comparing him to Dexter, someone who singlehandedly made people debate whether he was genuine or playing a game and made a following as a result. I wasn't even a fan but compared to Andrew, Dexter was exceptional at everything he did.

Andrew was a ****ing idiot, the type who thinks they're way smarter than they actually are. Every single one of his game plans failed miserably and he was a chore to sit through. He probably would've lasted a while simply because Marco, Natalie, Georgina and Charlie were destined to go when they did, and he'd probably manage to be quick enough in annihilation week to evict Alex and survive the VTS that Friday the same way Jason did after evicting Lateysha. But he probably would've been evicted the week after or miss out on the final in that double eviction before it. BB17 would've played out much differently if he hadn't been removed and I would've loved that likely Hughie/Lateysha final 2. On the other hand, Andrew ****ing sucks so I don't mind

You didn’t need to question my opinion at the start. It’s only my opinion

Elliot 08-11-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10340221)

Omg a Hughie lateysha final two a treat!

Andrew was a low key scream tho. Half of the **** he posts on twitter is such a mess. It’s nit like a persona or anything, he’s genuinly like it in day to day life. Tbh would’ve loved to see him unfold. I don’t paticularly like him that much as a person but he was such a howl, and he got ejected over something relatively stupid

y.winter 08-11-2018 08:10 PM

He would've been hated and "ruining" the atmosphere, and would've found himself out quickly.

Jack_ 08-11-2018 08:22 PM

Probably a week or two before the final

Another stupid ejection his was, there’s been quite a few in recent years :think: anyone fancy posting a list of all of them so I can see which others were dumb lol

Tony Montana 08-11-2018 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 10340308)

Another stupid ejection his was, there’s been quite a few in recent years :think: anyone fancy posting a list of all of them so I can see which others were dumb lol

Your Wish is my Command

C4 Era:

1.''Nasty'' Nick
2. Kitten
3. Emma Greenwood
4. Dawn
5. Emily
6. Alexandra
7. Dennis

C5 Era:

8. Daley
9. Jeremy
10. Ken
11. Aaron (BB16)
12. Tila
13. Andrew
14. Emma Jensen
15. Kayleigh
16. Lotan
17. Rodrigo
18. Ellis
19. Lewis F

Matthew. 08-11-2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 10340308)

https://bigbrother.fandom.com/wiki/Ejection

this has the list of ejectees and reasons why

Braden 08-11-2018 08:51 PM

Oh gos, I literally forgot he existed. No doubt people would've loved him for some bizarre reason. Probably something to do with how ~clever and manipulative~ he was, lol.

Did he have fans on here at the time?

Babayaro. 08-11-2018 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10340209)

This.

He would have survived if he was up against someone like Natalie, but not many others. Week 2/3 would be my guess.

Epic. 08-11-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babayaro. (Post 10340344)
This.

He would have survived if he was up against someone like Natalie, but not many others. Week 2/3 would be my guess.

He would've absolutely survived the VTEs against Georgina and Charlie if we're assuming they still both get nominated, so really he'd have survived to somewhere between annihilation week or just out before the final.

Ant. 08-11-2018 11:07 PM

He was annoying thinking he was genuinely a mastermind and acting as if everyone around him were so easily manipulated. Kinda embarrassing tbh

I can't remember his general public perception but he definitely wouldn't have made it to the final week

Eddie. 08-11-2018 11:26 PM

When I first saw this thread title without looking at the subforum, I was like, who?

Barry. 08-11-2018 11:27 PM

Week 5.