ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Apprentice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Week 7 Firing - Pleased or Disappointed? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351848)

Epic. 14-11-2018 10:09 PM

Week 7 Firing - Pleased or Disappointed?

Absolutely ****ing distraught. Kayode was one of the best of this series :( Tom was dire and should've been out weeks ago

RileyH 14-11-2018 10:10 PM

EASILY should've been Tom what the **** was he thinking

LaLaLand 14-11-2018 10:12 PM

Shoulda been Tom!

Kayode had so much potential.

GoldHeart 14-11-2018 10:42 PM

Tom has lost twice as PM ! :facepalm: , he was disappointing this week and should of gone .

MB. 14-11-2018 10:50 PM

On the contrary, Tom could dick me down, chin strap beard and all, and since all of the men this series are just supporting players to vastly superior female cast, I'm not really concerned as to which order they're disposed in (as long as Jackie Fast wins and Sabrina, Jasmine and Khadija Jong Un don't get vagonged in quick succession before the interviews, that is)

Bonus points to Kayode for using his taxi interview to talk about how much he misses his cat, though

Liam- 14-11-2018 11:53 PM

Over the moon that it wasn’t Sabrina

Twosugars 15-11-2018 12:17 AM

Sugar is such a twat :(
Kayode was the best, I'm ****ing fuming

Strictly Jake 15-11-2018 05:02 AM

He should have lasted longer I didn't agree with it this time

Oliver_W 15-11-2018 06:41 AM

It was the right decision for THIS WEEK based on his performance, but not overall.

Cherie 15-11-2018 07:23 AM

:bored: I loved Kayode, can't believe they left this character go so soon

Mentioning that he wanted to be with his cat in the taxi though :love:

Oliver_W 15-11-2018 07:50 AM

Depending on when it was filmed, he was probably expecting to go into CBB

Nicky91 15-11-2018 07:55 AM

not bothered, not surprising to me the way Kayode was just being in the middle the last couple of weeks, and especially not to forget when people started laughing at the opening of his airline pitch

Daniel-X 15-11-2018 08:56 AM

Gutted, such a huge character and proved he was very capable in multiple tasks.

Barry. 15-11-2018 12:49 PM

Glad Sabrina stayed but disappointed still.

Oliver_W 16-11-2018 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10348452)
not bothered, not surprising to me the way Kayode was just being in the middle the last couple of weeks, and especially not to forget when people started laughing at the opening of his airline pitch

I don't think they were openly laughing at him, I think they just weren't sure if he was trying to be funny. But the laughter does coincide with a problem that Lord Sugar mentioned this week: he may be a good team player etc, but boardroom and meeting scenarios aren't Kayode's strong point - not a good thing for a business man!

Cherie 16-11-2018 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 10349243)
I don't think they were openly laughing at him, I think they just weren't sure if he was trying to be funny. But the laughter does coincide with a problem that Lord Sugar mentioned this week: he may be a good team player etc, but boardroom and meeting scenarios aren't Kayode's strong point - not a good thing for a business man!

I would agree, but then I wouldn't say Tom was a good business man either given he bought about 200.00 worth of plants and was trying to get the client to part with 2500.... at this stage its all about what they bring to the show rather than the business acumen

GoldHeart 16-11-2018 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10349246)
I would agree, but then I wouldn't say Tom was a good business man either given he bought about 200.00 worth of plants and was trying to get the client to part with 2500.... at this stage its all about what they bring to the show rather than the business acumen

Exactly and this was supposed to be Tom's element dealing with plants & gardening . He was terrible , all of them did badly in both teams but as a PM Tom was the one who caused the failure of the task.

Plus it wasn't just Kayode's fault with pricing,all of them stood like lemons when he made a mistake with the figures,and afterwards nobody rectified the problem they just blamed Kayode :bored: . Sian only slightly raised the price .

But yeah unfortunately Kayode these past 2 weeks has struggled , in this task he was clearly out of his comfort zone and he should of tried asking the client more about what they want.

But Tom could of brought Jasmine back in the boardroom with Sabrina as they both were clueless and made a mess of that bench ,it was like the blind leading the blind :facepalm: .

brat. 16-11-2018 03:07 PM

happeh ! tom needed to stay so ah had somefink to look at and we still have miss khadija, sabrina, jackie and jasmine providing us girls with the giggles, plus kayode started to annoy me too