ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   First Look at Holly and Dec in action (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351880)

Denver 16-11-2018 07:38 AM

First Look at Holly and Dec in action

Cherie 16-11-2018 07:47 AM

It looks like Good Morning with a forest background, he should have done it with Stephen Mulhern :idc:

Lewismacfarlane 16-11-2018 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10349222)
It looks like Good Morning with a forest background, he should have done it with Stephen Mulhern :idc:

He said he wouldn't have another guy with him other than Ant hence Holly

Liam- 16-11-2018 08:54 AM

I love her

Cherie 16-11-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewismacfarlane (Post 10349228)
He said he wouldn't have another guy with him other than Ant hence Holly

Shame he should have done it on his own, such a great cast but she will irritate the life out of me if she is anything like she is on GM

LeatherTrumpet 16-11-2018 10:19 AM

think of the fun Ant would have had with Noel?

Cherie 16-11-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10349308)
think of the fun Ant would have had with Noel?

all of them really, they have pulled out the stops with the cast as it is Ant and Dec are the draw for this programme, not the repetitive tasks...

GoldHeart 16-11-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10349271)
Shame he should have done it on his own, such a great cast but she will irritate the life out of me if she is anything like she is on GM

Exactly what I think as well Cherie , she acts silly on the morning show with Phil . And she's going to be flapping about like she's doing the trials :rolleyes: . She'll be making vomit noises and acting squimish .

Marsh. 16-11-2018 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10349271)
Shame he should have done it on his own

That would've been worse, he can't talk to himself in between jungle clips.

Marsh. 16-11-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10349415)
Exactly what I think as well Cherie , she acts silly on the morning show with Phil . And she's going to be flapping about like she's doing the trials :rolleyes: . She'll be making vomit noises and acting squimish .

Yeah, Ant & Dec never act silly on this very important and very serious news programme.

Cherie 16-11-2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10349432)
That would've been worse, he can't talk to himself in between jungle clips.

He could have interacted with the cameramen, they do this already...

brat. 16-11-2018 03:08 PM

dec is so cute :love:

brat. 16-11-2018 03:08 PM

sis looked a lil awkward but she'll warm into it ah think :p

Marsh. 16-11-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10349434)
He could have interacted with the cameramen, they do this already...

Talking to a man off screen isn't the same though as having someone there to interact with in front of the audience.

The one option they could never have gone with, was Dec being on his own.

GoldHeart 16-11-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10349433)
Yeah, Ant & Dec never act silly on this very important and very serious news programme.

Of course they do but it's different ,I never said Ant & Dec were Trevor McDonald & Huw Edwards ! . But they worked well together and Holly is just too silly & gets squimish.

Marsh. 16-11-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10349443)
Of course they do but it's different ,I never said Ant & Dec were Trevor McDonald & Huw Edwards ! . But they worked well together and Holly is just too silly & gets squimish.

Ant & Dec very often get squeamish and hide behind their cue cards when contestants are dry heaving or doing some other disgusting thing.

But it's Holly, so suddenly it's an issue.

GoldHeart 16-11-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10349444)
Ant & Dec very often get squeamish and hide behind their cue cards when contestants are dry heaving or doing some other disgusting thing.

But it's Holly, so suddenly it's an issue.

Like I said I know Ant & Dec act animated ,but they still do their job.

Have you seen how Holly behaves on This Morning?! ,She makes vomit noises over the tiniest of things . Plus Philip pretty much confirmed she's scared of everything , so how is she going to cope ? .

Cherie 16-11-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10349440)
Talking to a man off screen isn't the same though as having someone there to interact with in front of the audience.

The one option they could never have gone with, was Dec being on his own.

anyone would be better than Holly

Cherie 16-11-2018 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10349449)

Have you seen how Holly behaves on This Morning?! ,She makes vomit noises over the tiniest of things . Plus Philip pretty much confirmed she's scared of everything , so how is she going to cope ? .

oh really, I haven't watched This Morning for years, her face in that clip in the OP sums it up....annoying

GoldHeart 16-11-2018 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10349455)
[/B]

oh really, I haven't watched This Morning for years, her face in that clip in the OP sums it up....annoying

Yeah I know , well when I've sometimes watched Holly & Phil they just act silly. And every time there's a NTA award show ,they always act unprofessional and have a hangover the next morning.

There was one time they both never went home,and instead they went straight to the studio in the same clothes ,they both looked disheveled and had bags under their eyes :facepalm: . Can you imagine the uproar if other people did that , they'd probably get sacked .

reece(: 16-11-2018 03:58 PM

Holl :love:

joeysteele 16-11-2018 05:24 PM

Honestly and sorry but she grates on me.
I cannot bear her on This Morning, her and Schofield are awful together on it.

She just doesn't impress at all I'm afraid and for me she's the worst choice here.
It mystifies me why she is so in demand to be truthful.
Sometimes I can't even get what she says.

Marsh. 16-11-2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10349449)

She does her job too.

The falling about laughing or being scared is not every minute of every show. Vastly overexaggerating.

90% of IAC has been female celebs crying, squeamish, vomitting and scared. :joker:

RileyH 16-11-2018 05:39 PM

Love her <3

Morgan. 16-11-2018 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10349461)
Yeah I know , well when I've sometimes watched Holly & Phil they just act silly. And every time there's a NTA award show ,they always act unprofessional and have a hangover the next morning.

There was one time they both never went home,and instead they went straight to the studio in the same clothes ,they both looked disheveled and had bags under their eyes :facepalm: . Can you imagine the uproar if other people did that , they'd probably get sacked .

With a show like This Morning it's much better to have presenters with personality and who don't always play by the rules otherwise you get two cardboard cutout presenters hosting a show that would probably be a little boring without Holly and Phil.