ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Anyone else noticed how confident Holly was last night? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352077)

Gusto Brunt 22-11-2018 12:29 PM

Anyone else noticed how confident Holly was last night?

She's really getting into her stride.

The nerves have gone and she's actually enjoying the comedy exchanges.

Ant who??

It only took a week. :D

Cherie 22-11-2018 12:36 PM

She was much better last night, she dialled back the angst during the trial, I am sure the producers would have had a word and Dec...

Niamh. 22-11-2018 12:37 PM

:love:

saiwong 22-11-2018 12:38 PM

for me it only took 1 episode for Holly to 'fit in'.

In episode 1 she felt out of place and in the shadow of Dec,
but by episode 2 she was relaxed and full of fun and her normal self

Marsh. 22-11-2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10357088)
She was much better last night, she dialled back the angst during the trial, I am sure the producers would have had a word and Dec...

Or rather, Holly isn't scared of gunge or crocs like she is snakes.

Cherie 22-11-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10357099)
Or rather, Holly isn't scared of gunge or crocs like she is snakes.

Well whether she is or not, she doesn't have to go on like they have a terminal illness that they are overcoming

Marsh. 22-11-2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10357154)
Well whether she is or not, she doesn't have to go on like they have a terminal illness that they are overcoming

She doesn't.

Ant and Dec regularly wince and gag and cringe and react to trials they find disgusting, scary or engrossing.

You not liking Holly doesn't change that fact.

Beastie 22-11-2018 01:38 PM

She's getting tougher with the trials. In her sorta stern voice "make sure it's in the bad or it doesn't count" :laugh:

Elliot 22-11-2018 01:39 PM

I'm starting to like her more as time goes on. she's really finding her element and imo its starting to work.

LeatherTrumpet 22-11-2018 01:46 PM

tbh its not hard to read an autocue and talk whilst smiling

queen of doing not much

Cherie 22-11-2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10357170)
She doesn't.

Ant and Dec regularly wince and gag and cringe and react to trials they find disgusting, scary or engrossing.

You not liking Holly doesn't change that fact.

'
Dont be silly now she was awful in the trials the first two nights, she thought she was counselling a terminal patient rather than someone getting a fat fee

Marsh. 22-11-2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10357200)
'
Dont be silly now she was awful in the trials the first two nights, she thought she was counselling a terminal patient rather than someone getting a fat fee

Or rather offering some encouragement to someone extremely nervous. Again, something A&D do often.

This terminal illness analogy is a gross over exaggeration.

Cherie 22-11-2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beastie (Post 10357178)
She's getting tougher with the trials. In her sorta stern voice "make sure it's in the bad or it doesn't count" :laugh:

Preferred this approach, they are there of their own volition after all and have to expect yukky trials

Cherie 22-11-2018 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10357202)
Or rather offering some encouragement to someone extremely nervous. Again, something A&D do often.

This terminal illness analogy is a gross over exaggeration.

Not to me it isn't , she was using the same voice and face she would use on her morning slot if she was dealing with a terminal illness victim, if you don't see it we shall agree to disagree shall we?

Marsh. 22-11-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10357211)
Not to me it isn't , she was using the same voice and face she would use on her morning slot if she was dealing with a terminal illness victim, if you don't see it we shall agree to disagree shall we?

Not sure why you keep bringing up terminal illnesses.

I suppose Nick Knowles comforting Anne was treating her like she had a terminal illness too? Apparently encouraging someone who's nervous, being jumpy around snakes and talking to someone who's practically in tears is like talking to a terminal patient.

Sure jan.

Cherie 22-11-2018 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10357314)
Not sure why you keep bringing up terminal illnesses.

I suppose Nick Knowles comforting Anne was treating her like she had a terminal illness too? Apparently encouraging someone who's nervous, being jumpy around snakes and talking to someone who's practically in tears is like talking to a terminal patient.

Sure jan.

We are talking about Holly not campmates

rusticgal 22-11-2018 03:42 PM

I love Holly and I think she is doing great...last night she seemed so much more at ease. Its not easy co hosting with half of a comedy act...she knows how to present but to have to incorporate banter and rehearsed jokes doesn't come naturally to everyone...but she is getting into the swing..

Marsh. 22-11-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10357324)
We are talking about Holly not campmates

Yes, I'm simply using a campmate as an example.

Didn't seem right using a non-I'm a Celeb example.