ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Did the producers manipulate who was voted for the trial? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352289)

Strictly Jake 28-11-2018 09:28 AM

Did the producers manipulate who was voted for the trial?

I was watching a bit later on last night so I was unable to vote for the trial however I was hoping sair and Malique would be up for the trial as I feel they have been shown the least and given the least to camp

I was surprised when both were put up for the vote. I thought it would be 2 out of Noel Anne Harry and John. So it leads me to wonder did producers rig this vote a little bit or did we all think along the same lines?

Also as a side point did anyone else notice that on their outfits they have only had their names on them then suddenly in last night's episode everyone seemed to have the phone numbers on their outfits? What's that about? I thought they were just having app votes now?

Niamh. 28-11-2018 09:31 AM

Maybe the numbers are for voting to win coming up? I don't know what the legalities are with vote rigging if votes are free but I was surprised that Sair was up especially

GoldHeart 28-11-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShakeyJake10 (Post 10364856)
I was watching a bit later on last night so I was unable to vote for the trial however I was hoping sair and Malique would be up for the trial as I feel they have been shown the least and given the least to camp

I was surprised when both were put up for the vote. I thought it would be 2 out of Noel Anne Harry and John. So it leads me to wonder did producers rig this vote a little bit or did we all think along the same lines?

Also as a side point did anyone else notice that on their outfits they have only had their names on them then suddenly in last night's episode everyone seemed to have the phone numbers on their outfits? What's that about? I thought they were just having app votes now?

No i don't think the votes were rigged , I think alot of youngsters are voting Malique for trials and I think Sair got voted as we hardly see her . But I was surprised as I expected Noel as well or one of the others ,but I'm glad it wasn't .

I noticed that numbers on clothing as well, maybe when elliminations start then phone lines will open :shrug: .

Morgan. 28-11-2018 09:48 AM

I know it’s in james’ Contract that he can’t do eating trials. The Vamps let it slip in an interview

Niamh. 28-11-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10364873)
I know it’s in james’ Contract that he can’t do eating trials. The Vamps let it slip in an interview

He's a vegetarian so i think that's fair enough tbh

GoldHeart 28-11-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10364873)

What! I didn't know that or were they joking??? . Imagine the uproar if Ann refused an eating trial due to her "contract" :whistle: , she already gets grief as it is .

Niamh. 28-11-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10364875)
What! I didn't know that or were they joking??? . Imagine the uproar if Ann refused an eating trial due to her "contract" :whistle: , she already gets grief as it is .

He's a vegetarian though so It makes sense

GoldHeart 28-11-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10364874)
He's a vegetarian so i think that's fair enough tbh

But Niamh what about Amir who was Muslim? and all they did was switch his food and eating trials to "halal" .

Is Sair Muslim or vegetarian? And she's doing the eating trial .

Niamh. 28-11-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10364877)
But Niamh what about Amir who was Muslim? and all they did was switch his food and eating trials to "halal" .

That's not the same thing though, there's no way to switch non veggie stuff to veggie stuff :laugh:

GoldHeart 28-11-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10364879)
That's not the same thing though, there's no way to switch non veggie stuff to veggie stuff :laugh:

Yeah there is , just give him vomit fruit & femented egg :joker: :yuk:

Morgan. 28-11-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10364875)

Yeah they said he was being ruled out of them because he was veggie

Morgan. 28-11-2018 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10364877)

No sair eats all meat.

Niamh. 28-11-2018 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10364881)
Yeah there is , just give him vomit fruit & femented egg :joker: :yuk:

as long as he's not vegan :p

Morgan. 28-11-2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10364884)

No he’s just veggie

GoldHeart 28-11-2018 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10364884)

I bet a video will emerge of James stuffing his face with chicken legs & burgers :joker: .

I think this is a sneaky way to avoid eating nasty stuff, anyone can pretend to be vegetarian or vegan :suspect: .

Also James can't be exempt otherwise Dec would of mentioned it ,and he wouldn't of appeared on the app last night ? ?? .

Niamh. 28-11-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10364887)
I bet a video will emerge of James stuffing his face with chicken legs & burgers :joker: .

I think this is a sneaky way to avoid eating nasty stuff, anyone can pretend to be vegetarian or vegan :suspect: .

Also James can't be exempt otherwise Dec would of mentioned it ,and he wouldn't of appeared on the app last night ? ?? .

Ah I don't think that's fair, he's not been eating any of the meat in camp either so it must be tough surviving on the little he gets in there, I don't think it would be worth that trade off if he was only pretending to be a vegetarian. And tbf there are alot of vegetarians these days, it's not unusual to have one out of 11 people in there veggie

Morgan. 28-11-2018 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10364887)

Maybe just accept the fact he’s veggie and move on it’s not that hard :joker:

GoldHeart 28-11-2018 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10364888)
Ah I don't think that's fair, he's not been eating any of the meat in camp either so it must be tough surviving on the little he gets in there, I don't think it would be worth that trade off if he was only pretending to be a vegetarian. And tbf there are alot of vegetarians these days, it's not unusual to have one out of 11 people in there veggie

I'm not saying he's lying ,tbh I'm mostly joking :joker: .

But Dec & Holly never mentioned anyone being ruled out of the eating trial ??? :conf: . Unless like I said he'd just get alternative vegetarian stuff to eat that are still gross ie femented egg etc .

bitontheslide 28-11-2018 10:17 AM

james wasnt excluded from the vote last night in the way that Anne has been previously

GoldHeart 28-11-2018 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10364891)
Maybe just accept the fact he’s veggie and move on it’s not that hard :joker:

I only mentioned it as you said he can't do eating trials , but James wasn't ruled out .

chuff me dizzy 28-11-2018 10:28 AM

It did seem a tad suss to me too

Mitchell 28-11-2018 10:31 AM

I think maybe the contract says that there will be alternatives for him to eat on the evening meal rather than no eating trials? Or he would’ve been ruled out surely

LeatherTrumpet 28-11-2018 10:31 AM

we all voted 5 times for the 2 non-entities and thats who got picked

both are first and second boot so they may as well do atrial before they head off to obscurity

GoldHeart 28-11-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 10364906)
I think maybe the contract says that there will be alternatives for him to eat on the evening meal rather than no eating trials? Or he would’ve been ruled out surely

Exactly what I said

brat. 28-11-2018 10:52 AM

i just can't see with almost 10 million people watching, the majority of voters voted for 2 people who haven't even been shown when the entire of twitter is going crazy of Harry, and to a lesser extent, John / Anne / Noel, it definitely doesn't add up