ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Harry hilarious in the immunity trial. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352351)

Vanessa 29-11-2018 08:37 PM

Harry hilarious in the immunity trial.

Him not being able to see anything :laugh3:

Jase. 29-11-2018 08:38 PM

I was in stitches :laugh2: What an icon!

Vanessa 29-11-2018 08:39 PM

I'm really enjoying him. The man is so funny :joker:

RileyH 29-11-2018 08:41 PM

Love him :love:

GoldHeart 29-11-2018 09:35 PM

I was surprised he zoomed ahead and then lost at the puzzle , and him looking for the soap was silly :rolleyes: . Some of it feels a bit played up for cameras

rusticgal 29-11-2018 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10366804)
I was surprised he zoomed ahead and then lost at the puzzle , and him looking for the soap was silly :rolleyes: . Some of it feels a bit played up for cameras

Well he wanted his soap...and he couldn't go underwater. Everyone else just watched him trying to get it with his feet. EVENTUALLY Malique got it for him :shrug:

Loving Harry..

GoldHeart 29-11-2018 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10366813)
Well he wanted his soap...and he couldn't go underwater. Everyone else just watched him trying to get it with his feet. EVENTUALLY Malique got it for him :shrug:

Loving Harry..

Rusti he spent what seemed like hours looking for1 tiny bar of soap , actually the others suggested he gets a stick yet he continued to wave his feet about not getting anywhere :joker: :facepalm: just very silly .

I knew Malique would get it in 2 seconds , and it's interesting how people think Ann is being moddlecuddled when that's exactly how Harry is being treated but Okayyy :whistle: .

parmnion 29-11-2018 10:07 PM

It interested me how Anne was transfixed and as determined to get the soapnas much as harry was, whilst Rita and sair were like, right ok...bye.

That. I know, is aspergers.

rusticgal 29-11-2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10366834)
Rusti he spent what seemed like hours looking for1 tiny bar of soap , actually the others suggested he gets a stick yet he continued to wave his feet about not getting anywhere :joker: :facepalm: just very silly .

I knew Malique would get it in 2 seconds , and it's interesting how people think Ann is being moddlecuddled when that's exactly how Harry is being treated but Okayyy :whistle: .

IT clearly wasn't hours Goldheart...he tried his hardest to get the soap which was near on impossible unless someone dived in and got it. Did you see the size of the piece of Soap?...no way would a stick have gone into that without breaking into pieces... That wasn't Molly coddling it was the only way to get it out and Harry couldn't go underwater :shrug:...no one would have watched Anne try and get it out with her feet let's be honest.

rusticgal 29-11-2018 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10366848)
It interested me how Anne was transfixed and as determined to get the soapnas much as harry was, whilst Rita and sair were like, right ok...bye.

Wasn't Fleur there too?.....none of them seem bothered to help although clearly able to....obviously Anne excluded from this trial.

GoldHeart 29-11-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10366851)
IT clearly wasn't hours Goldheart...he tried his hardest to get the soap which was near on impossible unless someone dived in and got it. Did you see the size of the piece of Soap?...no way would a stick have gone into that without breaking into pieces... That wasn't Molly coddling it was the only way to get it out and Harry couldn't go underwater :shrug:...no one would have watched Anne try and get it out with her feet let's be honest.

Well it felt like hours,I swear they showed other campmates doing stuff and he was still stuck in the water "looking" :rolleyes: .

And someone was always going to help Harry , you're making it sound like only Ann gets help :rolleyes: .

rusticgal 29-11-2018 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10366834)

You bought Anne into the mix Goldheart...this thread was about our Harry :cheer2:

GoldHeart 29-11-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10366858)
You bought Anne into the mix Goldheart...this thread was about our Harry :cheer2:

Because when Ann struggles with things people say she's being treated like a baby , when really both Harry & Ann are just supported alot by their fellow campmates .

But i do feel like Harry plays up to the camera's a bit , but it's obvious hes a bit slow & clumsy but i don't know :joker: .

rusticgal 29-11-2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10366872)
Because when Ann struggles with things people say she's being treated like a baby , when really both Harry & Ann are just supported alot by their fellow campmates .

But i do feel like Harry plays up to the camera's a bit , but it's obvious hes a bit slow & clumsy but i don't know :joker: .

Well they do treat her like a baby...but they talk to her like a baby too. Of course camp mates are going to help out if anyone is in difficulty but to compare the two having watched them for two weeks...this is the only time someone has come to Harry's aid. It's no comparison in my books.

bitontheslide 30-11-2018 05:04 AM

i'm afraid i'm not a Harry fan, i've never liked him, and my opinion hasnt changed