ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Keep Anne in......vote Anne to stay. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352405)

parmnion 30-11-2018 09:53 PM

Keep Anne in......vote Anne to stay.

Or don't, and give the most least deserving paycheck to anyone, EVER.

SHE NEEDS TESTED, CAUSE SHE SHOULD HAVE WALKED.

DouglasS 30-11-2018 10:03 PM

Surely voting her out would mean she had to do less for her paycheck though... The further they get has no impact on their pay.

saiwong 30-11-2018 10:06 PM

With the unexpected result, I predict Ragul (from Bake Off) will win I'm a Celebrity …

It does not matter that Ragul is not even on the show, Paul and Prue will will make sure that Ragul wins !

parmnion 30-11-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10368384)
Surely voting her out would mean she had to do less for her paycheck though... The further they get has no impact on their pay.

Keep her in, hopefully the lump of coconut tree that just missed Anthony worrel Thompson lands on her flapping jowels, at least then I will show an emotion when she's on.

ThatsMyUserName 30-11-2018 10:53 PM

I think people are voting to keep her in cos she wants out. They did it with John McCririck on Celeb Big Brother. The more he wanted out the more the viewers wanted to keep him in. I think the public feel 'let us keep her as she wants out so much'.

That's fine with me, until near Cyclone time.

parmnion 30-11-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatsMyUserName (Post 10368452)
I think people are voting to keep her in cos she wants out. They did it with John McCririck on Celeb Big Brother. The more he wanted out the more the viewers wanted to keep him in. I think the public feel 'let us keep her as she wants out so much'.

She is the female john mcrirrick

She has the same body malfunction.

GoldHeart 01-12-2018 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatsMyUserName (Post 10368452)

Well I think Ann is happy to go but I don't think she'd quit so it's not like she's moaning about leaving constantly ,whereas people on BB & CBB get on my nerves when they keep saying "I want to go home" and BB Should only let them say it twice and then open the back door and say BYE :bored: :nono: .

rusticgal 01-12-2018 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10368384)

Less to do....:laugh: she's done **** all so she might just as well go now. Wonder if she's jealous of Noel having received the biggest cheque having spent a week in camp and now living the life of luxury for the next 10 days :laugh:

rusticgal 01-12-2018 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10368486)
Well I think Ann is happy to go but I don't think she'd quit so it's not like she's moaning about leaving constantly ,whereas people on BB & CBB get on my nerves when they keep saying "I want to go home" and BB Should only let them say it twice and then open the back door and say BYE :bored: :nono: .

Why would she want to quit?...everyone's doing everything for her in camp...she quits the trials at the drop of a hat...she's getting the easiest ride for her cheque...

chuff me dizzy 01-12-2018 08:18 AM

I was watching on catch up, checking my phone every few minutes for vote opening, they whizzed it through that quick I only managed to get 1 vote in for Harry

chuff me dizzy 01-12-2018 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10368486)

Is she chuff ! Don't be fooled