ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   i have closed my coral card account and gone onlne only (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352408)

michael21 30-11-2018 10:59 PM

i have closed my coral card account and gone onlne only

So I got all the money of the card £101.14

And have now open an online coral account so when I win I put the winnings in PayPal then in to my bank account so I don't need to go in to the scary bookies any more :dance::dance:

Mitchell 30-11-2018 10:59 PM

Congrats on your gain

parmnion 30-11-2018 11:10 PM

Go with paddy power, they give you a credit card.I just bought a newer outfit in lakeside with it for my Xmas works party tomorrow..contactless as well.

Mitchell 01-12-2018 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10368465)
Go with paddy power, they give you a credit card.I just bought a newer outfit in lakeside with it for my Xmas works party tomorrow..contactless as well.

Remind me never to go to lakeside again :joker:

parmnion 01-12-2018 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 10368497)
Remind me never to go to lakeside again :joker:

Looking at your pics, you couldn't afford to anyway.

Mitchell 01-12-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10368585)

Too low quality for me, bluewater or bust x

michael21 02-12-2018 09:17 AM

Took £125. Out of my account should be in mt bank account by Tuesday I won

RileyH 02-12-2018 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10368585)

:hehe:

Toy Soldier 03-12-2018 06:42 AM

If you're going online-only definitely don't go with Coral. Paddy's or Betfair are a good shout. Or there are even some slightly more obscure ones that are good. But basically if you want to do online only, you're better with an online focused one, as Corals will throw you shop-based offers as well as online.

Toy Soldier 03-12-2018 06:48 AM

You haven't closed your coral card account by the way... Or if you have, you've done that and then opened a new one? You might not HAVE a card but the multichannel and online accounts in Coralbrokes are identical, all the card does is give you a barcode that can be scanned in shop to access the account. Hills and Paddy's are a bit different.

Oh also make sure you fully cancelled the other account before opening a new one online. If it's just "frozen" rather than fully cancelled, then their system might still flag your new one as a duplicate account and suspend it. On top of that, if you got any free bets with your new account expect a battle to get the winnings if you win anything on those bets. You might have no problems, or they might flag and withhold them because it's a second account (you can't just keep cancelling and opening new accounts and using the free bets, for obvious reasons).

You might have no problems (I've seen people with 5+ not get rumbled) or you might get flagged straight away. It's pot luck.

michael21 04-12-2018 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10371901)
You haven't closed your coral card account by the way... Or if you have, you've done that and then opened a new one? You might not HAVE a card but the multichannel and online accounts in Coralbrokes are identical, all the card does is give you a barcode that can be scanned in shop to access the account. Hills and Paddy's are a bit different.

Oh also make sure you fully cancelled the other account before opening a new one online. If it's just "frozen" rather than fully cancelled, then their system might still flag your new one as a duplicate account and suspend it. On top of that, if you got any free bets with your new account expect a battle to get the winnings if you win anything on those bets. You might have no problems, or they might flag and withhold them because it's a second account (you can't just keep cancelling and opening new accounts and using the free bets, for obvious reasons).

You might have no problems (I've seen people with 5+ not get rumbled) or you might get flagged straight away. It's pot luck.

Well the card account was mine ie I put in any money on the card and took it out if I won but it was in my brother in law name the online account is in my I got 4 free £5 bets for being a new customer and did the spurs v wolves game

I had spurs to win and over 1.5 goals @7/4 amazing prices so I did well :dance::cheer2:

michael21 08-12-2018 10:58 PM

I made £103.79 profit today so I put it in my bank it will clear on Tuesday I did that from the safety of my big house :cheer2:

I still have £120. In my coral account online only :smug:

Lostie! 09-12-2018 02:36 AM

Amazing news

Lostie! 09-12-2018 02:36 AM

You look like linda evangelista

michael21 09-12-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostie! (Post 10379133)
Amazing news

It sure is :cheer2: