ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   International Big Brother (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ejections which weren't justified (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352841)

Maxxie. 12-12-2018 07:28 PM

Ejections which weren't justified

Poll incoming,

which ejections were and weren'f justified? Including all BB's, CBB's and Specials, and I've also included Alexander o'neal and Ray j even though they "walked" although they've both claimed that wasn't really the case.

Am I missing any of the "walkers" out?

Epic. 12-12-2018 07:49 PM

Nick, Dawn, Emily, Aaron, Andrew, Emma BB17, Ellis, Tila and Ray J either weren't offensive enough or didn't do anything in the house to warrant it

Denver 12-12-2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10382122)
Nick, Dawn, Emily, Aaron, Andrew, Emma BB17, Ellis, Tila and Ray J either weren't offensive enough or didn't do anything in the house to warrant it

Dawn broke many fundamental rules

Rob! 12-12-2018 07:59 PM

James? Am I having a brain fart? Remind me?

Scoot 12-12-2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 10382126)
James? Am I having a brain fart? Remind me?

He was disqualified for his rule breaks but allowed to stay until the final day and take part in the final vote if I remember correctly?

brat. 12-12-2018 10:28 PM

I was so glad when Emma got ejected, rip to ha sis but the amount of people who would escape (and not as a joke) then come straight back to the diary room and say 'am so sorreh am so random ha ha x lewl that's just me x' was annoying

Ellis, Andrew and Tila shouldn't have been, especially in the case of Ellis & Tila when it was on their twitter and someone from the team should've background checked them

Kayleigh in the sense that people her series was just as bad as her and got nothing / a warning

Not Emily BB8 but in some ways it's really unfair how people more recently have said it (when everyone is far more educated about the history of the word) and just got a warning, but I know why they did it and it was the right thing to do at the time even though she meant no harm, but the rule needs to be consistent

Tony Montana 12-12-2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10382124)
Dawn broke many fundamental rules

She only broke One Rule- Communicating with the Outside World

I don't know where you got the idea she broke many

Tony Montana 12-12-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10382122)

Pretty much these. Aaron, Andrew and Emma's Ones screamed of desperate attempts at Grabbing Ratings

brat. 12-12-2018 10:40 PM

if Aaron was to do that to a girl everyone would be furious, he is one of the ones out of everyone who deserved it, yes it was in a joking way but no one should be put in that position and if I was Joel I wouldn't want to keep living with Aaron

Tony Montana 12-12-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brat. (Post 10382334)
I was so glad when Emma got ejected, rip to ha sis but the amount of people who would escape (and not as a joke) then come straight back to the diary room and say 'am so sorreh am so random ha ha x lewl that's just me x' was annoying

Ellis, Andrew and Tila shouldn't have been, especially in the case of Ellis & Tila when it was on their twitter and someone from the team should've background checked them

Kayleigh in the sense that people her series was just as bad as her and got nothing / a warning

Not Emily BB8 but in some ways it's really unfair how people more recently have said it (when everyone is far more educated about the history of the word) and just got a warning, but I know why they did it and it was the right thing to do at the time even though she meant no harm, but the rule needs to be consistent

Gemma Collins should have been removed too seeing as how she had done it 4 or 5 times. Even worse that she did it for Attention and the Producers allowed her to walk all over them. But i'm guessing because she's a 'Celebrity' She gets special privileges.

Civilian or Celebrity, as soon as one person escapes through the fire exit they shouldn't be allowed back in

brat. 12-12-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 10382349)
Gemma Collins should have been removed too seeing as how she had done it 4 or 5 times. Even worse that she did it for Attention and the Producers allowed her to walk all over them. But i'm guessing because she's a 'Celebrity' She gets special privileges.

Civilian or Celebrity, as soon as one person escapes through the fire exit they shouldn't be allowed back in

yes I agree she should've been removed? sis ah never said she should've stayed

Tony Montana 12-12-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brat. (Post 10382352)
yes I agree she should've been removed? sis ah never said she should've stayed

I never said you said she should stay, i was just pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards between Civilian and Celebrity Housemates. Celebrities have higher privileges than Civilians

Emma Being removed and Gemma not is one of the biggest examples

brat. 12-12-2018 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 10382357)
I never said you said she should stay, i was just pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards between Civilian and Celebrity Housemates. Celebrities have higher privileges than Civilians

Emma Being removed and Gemma not is one of the biggest examples

Gemma should have as should a lot of people, but to be fair hers was a bit more spread out and also BB17 was filled with people constantly going out they had to do something

Tony Montana 12-12-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brat. (Post 10382359)
Gemma should have as should a lot of people, but to be fair hers was a bit more spread out and also BB17 was filled with people constantly going out they had to do something

i think the reason why they didn't remove Chelsea, Marco and Jayne was because they had done it once, whereas Emma had done it twice i think

Either way it should be a Strike one and you're out

brat. 12-12-2018 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 10382361)
i think the reason why they didn't remove Chelsea, Marco and Jayne was because they had done it once, whereas Emma had done it twice i think

Either way it should be a Strike one and you're out

I was just saying that's one possible reason why Emma got ejected over Gemma, because so many people i ha series tried they needed to put a stop to them

Elliot 13-12-2018 01:02 AM

Ellis, tila and Andrews ejection was completely unjustified and it was unfair to disgrace them like that because production are incompetent morons, especially Andrew as he literally did nothing wrong

JerseyWins 13-12-2018 05:14 AM

I voted Tila & Ray J but didn't even look properly through all the options... might've voted some more of them too. (I didn't even know Ray J was removed, they did just say he left on the show right?)

Also... 6 people really think an ejection was unjustified for this:
Emily - BB8 (Calling a black housemate the N word)

The context must be... not what it seems... because that sounds pretty bad & ejection worthy. :laugh:

JerseyWins 13-12-2018 05:16 AM

Emma - BB17 (Repeated attempts to escape)

SO THEY JUST GAVE HER WHAT SHE WANTED? Smh weak

reece(: 13-12-2018 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10382451)
Also... 6 people really think an ejection was unjustified for this:
Emily - BB8 (Calling a black housemate the N word)

The context must be... not what it seems... because that sounds pretty bad & ejection worthy. :laugh:

JerseyWins 13-12-2018 05:24 AM

Ah, yeah that context isn't that bad tbf, seemed worse

But how freely she continues to use it :skull:

Also

"I'm friends with plenty of black people"
"Do you call them n-word(s)"
"Yeah, they call me n-word(s)"

Bye :laugh2:

Strictly Jake 13-12-2018 06:19 AM

Emma bb17 given how many times Daniella westbrook tried to escape yet not ejected

Maxxie. 13-12-2018 08:08 AM

Quote:

If that rule was the case, the BB10 final would literally be David & Lisa (the most boring) as the rest of the final 7 would have been removed during the final week :joker:

Cal. 13-12-2018 08:47 AM

Emma BB5, Emily, Tila And Ray J.

Elliot 13-12-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

but the GC deserves special privileges!

Elliot 13-12-2018 09:41 AM

also emily wouldn't have went what she went through if the series didn't air after cbb5 but also she wouldn't have got ejected if she just didn't use a racial slur so :shrug: