ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Jeremy corbyn snarling and spitting in the house yesterday. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353603)

parmnion 16-01-2019 07:50 AM

Jeremy corbyn snarling and spitting in the house yesterday.

Yuck, what an odious man...he reminded me of Hitler at nurembourg yesterday.

LeatherTrumpet 16-01-2019 07:56 AM

he is a nasty piece of work, filled with rage and hate

i agree he reminded me a little of our little Austro-German friend

arista 16-01-2019 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10409783)
Yuck, what an odious man...he reminded me of Hitler at nurembourg yesterday.

Yes he is angry.

Nicky91 16-01-2019 08:00 AM

he repeats himself a bit too much, everytime i hear him talking, it's about ''no confidence in May this and that''

like a broken record playing the same tune over and over again

smudgie 16-01-2019 08:02 AM

He started off with more promise.
Now he just comes across as an angry man.

reece(: 16-01-2019 08:06 AM

A passionate caring soul :love:

Amy Jade 16-01-2019 09:12 AM

Isn't he the one who took a picture of himself sitting on the floor in a train to have a whinge about over crowding yet pictures emerged of him comfy in a seat?

If so I have no confidence in his word either being him a proven liar.

arista 16-01-2019 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10409855)
Isn't he the one who took a picture of himself sitting on the floor in a train to have a whinge about over crowding yet pictures emerged of him comfy in a seat?

If so I have no confidence in his word either being him a proven liar.

Yes that was Corrupt

bitontheslide 16-01-2019 09:31 AM

Corbyn is a lot like Trump. He will lie and deflect, get angry when he gets called out and panders to his extremist base of supporters

Livia 16-01-2019 10:47 AM

To quote Jewish TV presenter Rachel Riley, he's shared platforms with terrorists and given a voice to Holocaust deniers and anti-Semites. My fella, who is a Yank, has said he'd rather move and live under Trump than stay and live under Corbyn. I feel the same.

Nicky91 16-01-2019 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10409887)
Corbyn is a lot like Trump. He will lie and deflect, get angry when he gets called out and panders to his extremist base of supporters

i disagree, Trump is just a joke who i'm not scared of at all

Corbyn on the other hand, well i believe should he be UK's PM could be a dictator for UK (so that should never happen)

James 16-01-2019 10:57 AM

I don't understand what he is trying to achieve Brexit-wise calling for a new election.

Labour's position on Brexit at the last election (no single-market, no actual customs union, an end to freedom-of movement) would have just resulted in a pretty-similar deal to the one that was just rejected. As far as I can tell the policy hasn't changed.

Any party getting a large majority is very unlikely.

He just wants an election to fulfill his ambition to be Prime Minister, and do all the other things he wants to do. It's not going to sort out Brexit in anyway.

joeysteele 16-01-2019 11:13 AM

I don't care for Corbyn at all as leader but I wholeheartedly support Labour.

I'd rather his anger making a relevant point to listening to this hardline, heartless and totally political deceitful PM we have now.

She's a disgrace to the office of Prime Minister.
Full of deliberate political deceit.

Withano 16-01-2019 11:17 AM

Doesnt seem relevant in the grand scheme of things

Is there a video of this ‘spitting’ because I watched that thing live for a good hour or so and I didn’t see it.

Toy Soldier 16-01-2019 11:20 AM

Labour needs new blood and a fresh direction, certainly. However politics as a whole is an utter shambles at the moment and anyone claiming that May or any of the other currently high profile Tory troglodytes are any better is lying to themselves. They're all embarrassing.

Kazanne 16-01-2019 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James (Post 10409943)
I don't understand what he is trying to achieve Brexit-wise calling for a new election.

Labour's position on Brexit at the last election (no single-market, no actual customs union, an end to freedom-of movement) would have just resulted in a pretty-similar deal to the one that was just rejected. As far as I can tell the policy hasn't changed.

Any party getting a large majority is very unlikely.

He just wants an election to fulfill his ambition to be Prime Minister, and do all the other things he wants to do. It's not going to sort out Brexit in anyway.

I agree,he seems to just want to disrupt as much as possible to trigger an election,Labours best move is to get rid of him asap.

The Slim Reaper 16-01-2019 11:55 AM

Living under the KKK endorsed Trump, with his tiki-torch wielding supporters chanting "Jews will not not replace us" and "blood and soil", would be preferable than staying in the UK under Corbyn?

Are UK neo-nazi's more likely to support labour and Corbyn, or whomever the right puts up at the next and any future elections?

Livia 16-01-2019 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10410010)
Living under the KKK endorsed Trump, with his tiki-torch wielding supporters chanting "Jews will not not replace us" and "blood and soil", would be preferable than staying in the UK under Corbyn?

Are UK neo-nazi's more likely to support labour and Corbyn, or whomever the right puts up at the next and any future elections?

It seems it's not just neo-Nazis who are anti-Semites. Corbyn has made it acceptable, consequently, attacks on Jews in the UK have increased so much that they now experience more hate than any other minority group. Well done, Mr Corbyn, you must be so proud.

parmnion 16-01-2019 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 10409960)
Doesnt seem relevant in the grand scheme of things

Is there a video of this ‘spitting’ because I watched that thing live for a good hour or so and I didn’t see it.

Yes..near the end when he was roaring about a vote of no confidence or some other ****e...spit was flying everywhere, lots nestling on his lips making him look all moist around the mouth..at one point I thought he was going to leep upon the desk in front of him....the toys were being firmly thrown from the pram....

Withano 16-01-2019 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10410025)
Yes..near the end when he was roaring about a vote of no confidence or some other ****e...spit was flying everywhere, lots nestling on his lips making him look all moist around the mouth..at one point I thought he was going to leep upon the desk in front of him....the toys were being firmly thrown from the pram....

Blimey. Not hard to set you off is it.

Cherie 16-01-2019 01:09 PM

He is as shifty as they come, his interview with Andrew Marr on Sunday was very revealing, all he cares about is being in power, he will take us out of Europe as well.

UK politics is a shambles currently

arista 16-01-2019 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10410010)

Trump has no control over them
Just like the President before him.

parmnion 16-01-2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 10410032)
Blimey. Not hard to set you off is it.

Nor him it would seem.