ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Charley Uchea (UNCUT) - FULL Fights & Drama (Part 3) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353678)

Headie 19-01-2019 04:02 PM

Charley Uchea (UNCUT) - FULL Fights & Drama (Part 3)

Third and final part of all of Charley's fights/drama uncut. Enjoy! :love:

Headie 19-01-2019 04:06 PM

"Sad? Me?... To sit with you another week... I'd rather eat my own VOMIT"

Headie 19-01-2019 04:08 PM

"Three of my friends aren't page three darling :hee: My bestest friends aren't page three or lap dancers"

:joker:

Epic. 19-01-2019 04:18 PM

Gerry: You do NOT have the RIGHT to talk about my sex life like that! :(
Charley: Really? You called MY FRIEND! A SLUT THE OTHER DAY! You said that I SLEEP WITH OLD MEN? DEAL WITH IT!

:joker::clap1:

Epic. 19-01-2019 04:20 PM

The first one-sixth of the video consisting of Charley embarrassing Gerry :love:

Headie 19-01-2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10413226)
The first one-sixth of the video consisting of Charley embarrassing Gerry :love:

He was at his absolute worst when his ego was at an all time high after beating Nicky :bored: Glad Charley brought him back down a peg :clap1:

Headie 19-01-2019 04:24 PM

Chanelle: "I don't wanna play it in front of the whole ****ing world"
Charley: "We're playing in front of the world every day anyway ;)"
Chanelle: "WHAT?"
Charley: "We're playing in front of the world every day anyway, that's what"
Chanelle: "Not the violin"
Charley: "Well no I can't play the violin so that's why they haven't chose men :conf:"

Headie 19-01-2019 04:26 PM

"It was ok when Charley didn't wanna be a clown-"
"WELL she ACTUALLY BLOODY did it Chanelle... she done a DOG aswell!"

Headie 19-01-2019 04:28 PM

"Looking at you like that? Why would I look at you? Who are you to look at like that? Who the **** is Chanelle when she's at home"

:skull:

Headie 19-01-2019 04:36 PM

Liam: "I tell ya what, you wanna get that bloody plate took into the kitchen and washed up mind. It's gonna make ya ill ya know"
Charley: "Will it?"
Liam: "All that, it's bacteria and that, on the plates. Honestly, it grows and then it goes up in the air"
Charley: "Will it make you ill as well and everyone else?"
Liam: "Aye!"
Charley: "Oh that's alright I'll leave it here then :hee:"
Liam: "It'll make you the illest, you're next to it"
*Gerry sat in the same room saying nothing*
Charley: "If it makes Gerry and Chanelle ill, I don't care :hee:"

Screaming, this should've made the main ep

Headie 19-01-2019 04:38 PM

Charley: "EVERYONE laughs at my jokes, come on, I am THE funniest person in this house"
Gerry: "Sometimes... people laugh at the person... not at their jokes"
Charley: "AW no they don't get over it" *walks out*

Headie 19-01-2019 04:50 PM

"Tracey's not the sort of person I'd hang around with dead or alive, but she's a nice person don't get me wrong but she's not one of my friends I'd hang around with"

Headie 19-01-2019 04:52 PM

Charley vs the make up artist <3

Epic. 19-01-2019 04:56 PM

:laugh2: this is probably my pick for her most underrated moment

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10371767)
*after it's announced Charley is nominated*
Charley: You don't understand how relaxed I am about it, you DON'T understand. I will end up saying things to people and I don't wanna look like a bitch on a lead so I'll say what I've gotta say on the door when I leave. If I stay here another week longer, I'll be VERY miserable and VERY rude! And I mean that. Not just saying it..... No but I'm not being funny Carole I've been saying all week I wanna go home I've not just been saying it I haven't been saying it for the fun or for the attention you can see I really wanna go home, I've been in that diary room every single day saying to Big Brother "I feel unhappy here, I don't wanna stay no more..." Gonna be honest with you, people that I've liked have gone, don't get me wrong I love yous to bits and whoever else but... it's time for me, I really wanna go, and I think since I've got that message from my mum and that it made me feel better? It made me see that it's all good, and that I'm not hated or anything like that, I've been here eight weeks and going into my ninth week I'm happy. Honestly I'm really happy, you lot can see I am, usually I'm sitting there like 'Oh noo', I'm really happy to go, and what the f.uck, people said I'd be the first to win the million and they said I'm gonna be remembered in five years that's AMAZING.
Chanelle: *whispers to Sam* I'm going outside to chat to Zac *walks away*
Charley: I'm glad, cause I will sit here and make someone's life HELL when I know that cause I'll be downright rude... sick of people in my face talking S.HIT!
Chanelle: *walks away as fast as possible*

:laugh2:

We love a motivational speech from BB8's rootable protagonist :clap1:

Headie 19-01-2019 04:57 PM

^ that was a scream, practically arguing with herself :laugh:

Headie 19-01-2019 04:57 PM

Her comparing Angie Best's outfit choices for her to the oppression of Muslim women's bodies :skull:

montblanc 19-01-2019 05:02 PM

‘No but I’m not being funny Carole’ :joker::joker:

Headie 19-01-2019 08:27 PM

Her trying to start a row with Dermot and the editing team :laugh:

reece(: 19-01-2019 09:30 PM

I said you like young boys, DEAL WIV IT!

reece(: 19-01-2019 09:30 PM

They've ****ING WASTED THEIR MONEY GERRY!

lmao

reece(: 19-01-2019 09:41 PM

screaming at the Tottenham vs Sunderland argument

Charley pretending to know something about football :joker:

Epic. 19-01-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10413432)
They've ****ING WASTED THEIR MONEY GERRY!

lmao

The fact that Carole was saying this on behalf of Nicky who she couldn't stand either :joker:

reece(: 19-01-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 10413251)
"Tracey's not the sort of person I'd hang around with dead or alive, but she's a nice person don't get me wrong but she's not one of my friends I'd hang around with"

That subtle shade :joker::joker:

Headie 19-01-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10413441)
screaming at the Tottenham vs Sunderland argument

Charley pretending to know something about football :joker:

Thing is she was actually right saying Tottenham were a better club than Sunderland, Liam was saying Tottenham don’t finish near the top of the table but that year they finished like 6th :joker:

Her acting like Kieran has been assassinated lmao

“He’s young, he’s ****ing too young, ya know what I mean, it just shocked me I thought bloody Sunderland, who the hell are they”