ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   More rubbish females. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353872)

Pro Sniper 29-01-2019 05:41 AM

More rubbish females.

Struggling to win comps again. Tamar thought Kato should've reasoned putting her useless ass on the block because she's a fierce competitor. That woman is ridiculous.

https://media.giphy.com/media/wo5Ng5...5U33/giphy.gif

That group of 3 appear to be sharing 1 brain cell. And Dina and kandi are just as embarrassing. They could replace Kandi with an actual piece of candy.. and it would provide the exact same worth.

reece(: 29-01-2019 05:58 AM

They're bringing the drama

Donovan. 29-01-2019 05:37 PM

And they've managed to stick together, unlike the guys for once.

Zizu 29-01-2019 05:58 PM

Where are you watching this?
Channel on Sky ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RileyH 29-01-2019 05:59 PM

Natalie is slaying what you on about

Mitchell 29-01-2019 08:06 PM

Not when Natalie and Dina exist

DouglasS 29-01-2019 08:42 PM

2018 was the year of weak women being rewarded in reality TV. I mean its not even a bad strategy anymore to be completely terrible at all competitions, have no idea whats going on in the house, having no social ties with anyone in power and literally just be carried through week to week without ever chosing who goes home yourself. I mean look Paras won from that strategy

Paras in BBCAN being utterly useless and the worst winner of international BB ever [Also beating one of the strongest/smartest females of BBCAN, Kaela bizarely for no reason other than being able to shout]

Maddy being just as useless reaching top 5.

Marissa in CBB winning despite literally just following all of Ross' moves/plans and then bitching about people being her only strategy.

Most of the BBUSA cast this year.

Morgan. 29-01-2019 08:47 PM

I mean the fact Kaela was horrible to basically everyone except Derek, and played such an aggressive game, is probably why she didn't win but ok

Matthew. 29-01-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10423561)
I mean the fact Kaela was horrible to basically everyone except Derek, and played such an aggressive game, is probably why she didn't win but ok

Yeah Kaela was awful

DouglasS 29-01-2019 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10423561)

She actually played the game though. Paras was the definition of a passenger. She did literally nothing and nothing ever went her way. She had no social ability to sway anybody ever. She said her social skills are what made her win.. lol.

She won because the jury were full of people that Kaela got rid of - and they were clearly bitter.

Also the shock factor that Paras could act so passionately/be a strong public speaker got her votes, rather than her actual gameplay.

I mean kudos to being a good public speaker, but that isn't a worthy game move and shouldn't win you 100k, actions should always come first, and she simply had no actions.

Morgan. 29-01-2019 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10423568)
She actually played the game though. Paras was the definition of a passenger. She did literally nothing and nothing ever went her way. She had no social ability to sway anybody ever. She said her social skills are what made her win.. lol.

She won because the jury were full of people that Kaela got rid of - and they were clearly bitter.

Also the shock factor that Paras could act so passionately/be a strong public speaker got her votes, rather than her actual gameplay.

I mean kudos to being a good public speaker, but that isn't a worthy game move and shouldn't win you 100k, actions should always come first, and she simply had no actions.

But part of winning is Jury Management and at least attempting to often the blow would gain votes. Which is why Derek would've won over Paras and Kaela, because he wasn't as aggressive and game motivated as Kaela was but didn't sit back and float through like Paras.

Pro Sniper 30-01-2019 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 10423430)
Where are you watching this?
Channel on Sky ?

"Sky" :joker: although with the shyte that's on there, this would be a decent addition.

If I'm watching live I watch it here. The eps can also be watched there any time through the Archives tab. When not watching live I generally download them to my pc/laptop via torrent or this excellent file sharing site.

Pro Sniper 31-01-2019 01:09 AM

Well, was anyone surprised that such a rubbish female had to be gifted some power to safeguard her useless ass. As usual they pretend it was "America" that gifted it, and got her to embarrassingly thank it like they don't know who was really behind it. Ridiculous. Of all the people they could give a helping hand to, they choose someone who is pathetic enough to quit a silly "horror" comp before it even bagan :facepalm: Farcical.

Zizu 31-01-2019 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 10424914)
"Sky" :joker: although with the shyte that's on there, this would be a decent addition.

If I'm watching live I watch it here. The eps can also be watched there any time through the Archives tab. When not watching live I generally download them to my pc/laptop via torrent or this excellent file sharing site.

Thank you

Gstar 31-01-2019 07:16 PM

The girls are better than last year

Pro Sniper 04-02-2019 06:32 PM

Krappy Kandi raging that she was dumped on the block again. It's incredible how upset such useless players get when they're put on there,, almost like they believe their rubbishness deserves to be rewarded. It was at least good to see fruitcake Lolo&Nat show some good loyalty to the no-nonsense, unflashy Ricky, as they all now seek to boot the incredibly annoying/overplaying twat that is Tom and his moronic sidekick. Also, the 2 girls looked beastly during the veto comp and finally showed some worth :cool:

montblanc 04-02-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 10430644)
Krappy Kandi raging that she was dumped on the block again. It's incredible how upset such useless players get when they're put on there,, almost like they believe their rubbishness deserves to be rewarded. It was at least good to see fruitcake Lolo&Nat show some good loyalty to the no-nonsense, unflashy Ricky, as they all now seek to boot the incredibly annoying/overplaying twat that is Tom and his moronic sidekick. Also, the 2 girls looked beastly during the veto comp and finally showed some worth :cool:

i HATE this mentality

BB is an emotional game so of course someone is going to feel like **** if they get put on the block especially if it's all the time

reece(: 04-02-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 10430653)
i HATE this mentality

BB is an emotional game so of course someone is going to feel like **** if they get put on the block especially if it's all the time

We love clueless recruits endeavored in the game

Binbin 07-02-2019 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10430925)
We love clueless recruits endeavored in the game

endeavored?
Reece, that middle pic of your there, is it supposed to look like she has a pair of testicles dangling there? :conf:

All I have ever cared about on this show is Jule Chen MOOVES. A goddess.

FUN FACT: Did you know that Leslie Moonve's great uncle was the 1st Prime Minister of Israel.

Pro Sniper 07-02-2019 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 10430653)
i HATE this mentality

It's only "emotional" if you make it so.

When you're put up often or all the time when you're doing nothing but compete with furniture, how the hell can you be angry when you're identified as a useless pawn??? The morons all seem to lack self-awareness.