ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=674)
-   -   All Things Wrestling V (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=354091)

Calderyon 06-02-2019 08:39 AM

All Things Wrestling V

New thread as the previous one has plenty of posts already.

Denver 06-02-2019 09:39 AM

It makes more sense to do one after Mania

Black Dagger 06-02-2019 10:31 AM

They never stickied mine. Heathens.

Calderyon 06-02-2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 10432787)
They never stickied mine. Heathens.

They did actually.

LaLaLand 06-02-2019 05:36 PM

Wrestling threads taking over TiBB :clap2:

Denver 06-02-2019 11:14 PM

The Uso's contracts end in April and Randy Orton has had an offer from AEW for when his contract ends in December

LaLaLand 07-02-2019 12:50 AM

Sasha Banks is not cleared to wrestle, injured somehow. Explains why she did minimal on RAW in her tag match. Hopefully she's okay come Elimination Chamber.

Liam- 08-02-2019 03:12 PM

A bar in town is doing a WrestleMania watch, I might perch

LaLaLand 09-02-2019 12:04 AM

Ronda vs. Ruby has been announced for Elimination Chamber.

LaLaLand 09-02-2019 02:28 PM

The full AEW roster (so far):

Men:
  1. Cody Rhodes
  2. The Young Bucks (Nick and Matt Jackson)
  3. Kenny Omega (New Signing)
  4. Chris Jericho
  5. Hangman Page
  6. SCU (Scorpio Sky, Frankie Kazarian, Christopher Daniels)
  7. Pac (They referred to him as “Prince Pac” during the kickoff show)
  8. Lucha Bros (Pentagon Jr and Fenix – New signing)
  9. MJF
  10. Best Friends (Taylor and Beretta – New Signing)
  11. Jimmy Havoc
  12. Cima (New signing)
  13. Sammy Guevara (New signing)
  14. Joey Janela
  15. Jungle Boy
  16. Sonny Kiss (New signing)

Women:
  1. Aja Kong (New signing)
  2. Yuka Sakazaki (New signing)
  3. Brandi Rhodes
  4. Britt Baker
  5. Penelope Ford
  6. Kylie Rae (New signing)
  7. Nyla Rose (New signing)

A really good mix, shaping up to look awesome!

LaLaLand 09-02-2019 02:47 PM

Also:

LaLaLand 11-02-2019 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnii (Post 10438099)
Also:

This is apparently no longer happening :skull:

Jordan. 11-02-2019 06:02 PM

Quote:

Lana & Rusev Removed From Cast Of Total Divas

WWE Superstars Lana & Rusev were today’s guests on Chasing Glory with Lilian Garcia. The couple revealed some breaking news on today edition of the podcast. After three seasons, and two weddings on E!’s Total Divas, Lana and Rusev been removed from the show.

Lana commented, “It really sucks. I go through a whole bunch of different emotions. Kevin Dunn is so great. We were first told we were basically a shoo-in, and that we were incredible this season. I was told that he loved me, that Bunim-Murray, which is the production company that produces the show, loved me, WWE loves me, WWE loves us, that we should be working on our spin-off show.”

Then came a meeting with E! Executives, “Kevin Dunn told me that E! Executives took a poll and that we are strongly disliked by the demographic, they do not like us and that I’m hated, we’re hated, and that the E! Executives thought that are stories were very slapstick, and they were a strong no.”

The news left Lana in a state of shock, “I was shocked. I just sat there. It was like my tryout for WWE all over again. I’ve gone through a lot of different range of emotions. I’ll cry, but when I get hurt, I get really angry. That’s how I deal with hurt, I get really angry. Like, who is this new E! Executive?”

Lana continued through tears, “It’s just that I’m not liked and one part of me is like – and I said that – Mark Carrano and Kevin Dunn was there and I said, ‘Maybe, I’m just not a likable person.’ I know I’m a good person, but maybe I have a boring personality because I’m just not liked.” Dunn and Carrano assured her this wasn’t the case and that much of what comes through the television is due to editing.

Lana added, “There’s so many things in edit that I was royally screwed over. They take someone saying something from one thing and put it there. In edit they can do whatever they want and that’s out of your control. If they want to make me more annoying and I have to play that annoying girl, they’ll do that.”

The Ravishing Russian didn’t always agree with the way she was portrayed on the show, “There were some things I got really mad about, but it is what it is. I understand that’s what I signed up for. I understand that when you sign up for reality TV, you have to be ready to be not perfect and I was OK with that.”

When asked whether the couple would like to one day return to Total Divas, Rusev added, “I’ll make my own show. Once I get rejected from somewhere or whatnot, I’m moving on.”
Not that I watch this show anymore but I'm SICK of seeing these two be treat dirty!

Denver 11-02-2019 06:04 PM

They were the only reason I watched

Denver 11-02-2019 06:04 PM

I have seen rumours of Becky vs Stephanie at Summerslam possibly for the Raw Womens Title

LaLaLand 11-02-2019 06:05 PM

I honestly think someone high-up backstage is still pissed at them for breaking the Dolph/Summer story and announcing their engagement that time.

Honestly, WWE wants to split them up. They've tried/teased everything, but they won't have it.

Denver 11-02-2019 08:09 PM

Mustafa Ali has been removed from EC due to injury

Denver 11-02-2019 08:10 PM

I'm guessing the replacement will be a big name if they are keeping it secret most likely Cena?? Or maybe even Bray to set up the rumoured Wyatt vs Bryan WM match

LaLaLand 11-02-2019 08:15 PM

I'm gutted for Ali, love watching him and was so happy to see this push he was getting lately. He'll get his big moment soon enough.

I'd take Bray over Cena tbh.

LaLaLand 12-02-2019 12:25 AM

Really liking the direction this Becky storyline is going.

LaLaLand 12-02-2019 12:29 AM

K so Sasha is STILL not cleared to wrestle judging by how she's been "taken out".

Denver 12-02-2019 02:45 AM

So they gave into the revival

Denver 12-02-2019 03:00 AM

It's so obvious Becky is walking out champ

LaLaLand 12-02-2019 03:02 AM

Me @ Charlotte's inclusion in the Lynch/Rousey match

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8066...be7d/tenor.gif

LaLaLand 12-02-2019 03:02 AM

But The Revival as Champs >>>>>>>>>>>>>